Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

"Oh... my gawd." Cassy said. "They're gonna totally change in front of the camera!"

"AH!! Look! Ray's laptop is recording this live-feed!! Buzz 'em or somethin'!" Prowl pointed out as Ray's laptop started saving the video for some strange reason, and Prowl didn't want him watching poor Mika and Mizuki change.

"Oh wow, Ryo's soooo hot..." Cassy sighed dreamily.

"Hey! Don't look!" Prowl covered his eyes, but it was too late. "Heyyy- he's got some figure... I mean... for a guy..." He murmured, and Cassy agreed. The two just stared at the video in silence, gawking. It was impossible to look away! Prowl couldn't help but anticipate the girls undressing after seeing Ryo do it, and he really didn't want to betray their friendship by looking, but he just couldn't help his male lust. Instead, he apologized deeply to them in his mind.

Having finished washing, rinsing and drying the dishes, Giro trotted back out of the kitchen, drying his paws with a paper towel. He raised a brow curiously as he saw Prowl leaning over behind Cassy's chair with such a small towel on that his firm, well-toned butt was showing, as well as his dangling, loose-ballsac and their golf ball-sized testicles. Giro only glimpsed them, but he felt nothing for Prowler. "Prowler, your privates are exposed." Giro informed him.

"Huh? Oh, right, sorry, I don't really have anythin' to wear, so I'm waitin' for my fur to dry out before I put my uniform back on." Prowl explained, lowering his tail to cover up a little.

Giro nodded. "You reason is understandable." He said, and sat down on a couch. The wolf then bowed his head, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes, staying that way silently.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

"...Uhmm...I'm done...You can turn around now..." Ryo said as both turned around and take a long glance on the wolf in sexy sleepwear, before both of them start blushing. "Oh my...You look so cute...If Cassy, Prowl, Giro or even Ray look at you like this..I'm sure they'll be mistaken about your true gender..." Mika stated, and Mizuki nodded, agreeing Mika's statement.

"And now, it's your turn to turn aroun because we're about to change.." The dragoness winks to Ryo and the wolf nodded as taking a seat on the bed and facing on the opposite way.

Slowly yet sensually, Mika and Mizuki loosen up their towel, exposing their perfect figure; Mika has a smooth fairy skin and prominent butt, her asset equipped with small cute pink nipples and cute, non-pubic-haired pussy. The dragoness who also known as the "Healing Goddess" has a very smooth yet shiny green scaly skin with her butt and breasts a little bit bigger than Mika.

The dragoness wearing the sky-blue, non-transparent sleepwear with sky-blue low-cut panty, while Mika wearing a white shirt with buttons and lite-green lace panty. The videocam continued capturing their movements and their naked appearance.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009

[Raymond's Living Room]

Ray stretched as he walked in, scratching his back against the corner of the wall. He looked around the room, and found Giro sitting quietly on the couch, and couldn't help but smile. Thank goodness he was created so disciplined... like a well-behaved child or pet. He then faced his laptop, and sweatdropped. Prowl and Cassy were barely dressed, and most of all, they both had an expression of drunkness on their faces, eyes half closed, muzzles slightly open... but also, there was a thin line of blood leaking down each of their left nostrils, and he could've sworn they were blushing.

"Ryo... so pretty..." Prowl murmured.

"So... cute..." Cassy agreed absentmindedly.

"Mika... so... petite... and... cute..." Prowl added.

"Mizuki... sexy... mucho..." Cas added.

Not catching this, Ray went over to his room and got out some clothes for them all to try. It'd mean more laundry for him to do, but there was no other alternate choice. Tomorrow, he was going to measure them, and then go out and buy them clothes with his wages and the money he got from selling his novels.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009

OOC : Don't forget to open the present that Mika gives to Ray. XD

IC :

[Mika's Bedroom]

"We're done!" Mika cheered, lifting both hands in the air which makes her breasts bouncing a little. The wolf turned around and take a short glance to both Mika and Mizuki, still blushing deeply.

"How do we look?" Mizuki asked, spinning around to show herself in sexy sleepwear.

"I Admit...you two looks...cute...and beautiful..." Ryo said softly before lifting a slight yet warm smile.

"Well, thank you, Ryo!" Mizuki approaches the wolf and plant a soft kiss on his cheek, making him blushing even more. "Okay, now I want to arrange the place for you to sleep...Let's see..." Mika looked around and spot an empty area between her bed and her computer. Then, she pulled out a two sets of thick futon and lay it down on the floor. "So, who wants-"

"I want with Ryo!" Mizuki suddenly raise her claw in the air, seeming like she wanted to sleep with Ryo.

"W-Well, I guess it's decided... But make sure you didn't do anything weird.." Mika grin slightly.

The dragoness cuddles Ryo softly, rubbing her cheek against his furry cheek. "We won't...It's a promise..."

"Good." The girl nodded. You can sleep now, if you want to...I have some work to get done before went to sleep..."

"A-Apparently, we're not feeling sleepy yet... In addition, I want to continue reading your manga.." Ryo said as took the manga on nearby cabinet, so do Mizuki.

Mika nodded, and then turning around and walk closer to the computer. "Let's see if Ray send any message..." Mika thoughts as approaches to her computer....

OOC: Don't worry! XD He's gonna go open it now!

IC:

[Ray's Living Room]

Ray tapped Giro's shoulder, lifting up the present Mika got for him. "Look Giro, its Mika's gift to me! Wanna see what it is?" He asked his character.

The wolf opened his eyes and looked at it. "Okay."

Prowl and Cassy had sent Mika lots of messages.

>BUZZ!!<

>BUZZ!!<

Coy_Yote: Oi! Oi! Mika!

Coy_Yote: Ur webcam is on!

Coy_Yote: Dis is Prowl! Ray's laptop is downloading the feed-

Coy_Yote: Cassy hir- OMG OMG- MIKA!!

>BUZZ!!<

Coy_Yote: W-wow... like, Ryo's sooo cute! Lol

>BUZZ!!<

Coy_Yote: Woah... he's kinda- girly-like- ain't he- rawr...

Coy_Yote: XD Prowlly you perv!

Coy_Yote: What! You're the one with the nosebleed!

Coy_Yote: Eeek! WAIT! You have a nosebleed too!

Coy_Yote: AH!! AHH!! Mika- don't change! Don't change! I can't look away! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryyy!!

Coy_Yote: Oh god- oh god Mika- I'm sorry- I couldn't look away- please don't think I'm a perv- I think you and Mizuki are gorgeous though-

Ray opened Mika's present to him carefully, not paying attention to the zombie-like Cassy and Prowler who were both sporting nosebleeds.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Mika gently take a seat and turn on the monitor, then she spot a chat window blinking on the taskbar. By clicking and read the message, strangely it only receive the first three nudge alerts and four lines of messages.

GL: Hello there, Cassy, Prowl! XD

GL: Hmm..? My webcam turned on..?

Afer checking the webcam, it's still turned off but on the other side, the webcam actively yet silently kept on capturing the activities happen in her bedroom, and Cassy and Prowl still able to see.

GL: *Giggles* If my webcam turned on, I can see my other self in the chat window on my side. *Hehe*

Meanwhile, inside Mika's present package, it contains a hand-drawn, nicely-framed, A3-size family portraits of Ray in his furry form, together with Cassy, Prowl and Giro. An envelope sticking at the back of the picture frame, containing a letter and $20,000 cheque complete with Mika's signature and details. Ray only need to write his name under 'Payable' section so he can clear up the cheque.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: Oh? Must be some kind of bug then.

Prowl typed.

"Aw, look at that, she drew me in my furry form." Ray showed Giro, who tilted his head to see it better. "You guys are even in it, my mane characters." He smiled warmly. "She's so sweet."

"She is indeed quite the artist." Giro agreed. "She drew me exactly the way I am without ever seeing me before. That's prodigious talent and great skill combined with an amazing imagination."

Ray sighed contently, then opened the letter, not seeing the cheque yet. He read it out loud so Giro didn't need to crane his neck.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

GL: Yeah, I think so...What the others doing right now, Prowley? Do they eating well?

Mika typed.

The letter wrotes;

Dear Ray.

First of all, happy birthday to you. Actually, I'm planning to send this present via courier service last year, but it's definitely feel nice if I handle it face-to-face.

Secondly, you seems having problems with your life, especially when it comes on financial. I could sense through our chat conversation. So, I decided to donate some of my money for you to use since most of the money I've collected left unused. Hoping your life getting better after this.

And thirdly, I'm kinda have a feeling that...I'm starting to like...you...

Lastly, keep your stories going. I'm waiting patiently for your next release!

Thank you and have a good day.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-08-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Coy_Yote: Me n' Cas just took a shower. Didn't feel like eating'. Your cookin' was awesome! Heh, I'm still pretty stuffed!

Prowl typed, chuckling as Cassy wiped his nose with some Kleenex for him.

Having finished reading, Ray smiled warmly, feeling a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart.

"She gave you money?" Giro asked.

"Wait- money?" Ray reread the letter, then checked for the cheque. His jaw dropped, and he just stared at it for a while before he scrambled up to his feet and suddenly shoved Prowl and Cassy aside, typing on the Laptop.

"Hey! We were havin' a conversation!" Prowl growled, and Cassy laughed.

Coy_Yote: MIKA- MIKA- THIS IS RAY- ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME ALL THAT MONEY!? I- I- I don't know if I can accept that! Its- its- so much-

[Mika's Bedroom]

GL: Oh, thank you for your compliment. Maybe we can have a dinner sometimes. *hehe*

Mika typed as took out a file and browsing around.

In the meantime, Ryo and Mizuki finish reading Mika's manga and yawning softly. "Uhmm...Mika, we headed to sleep first..." Ryo said.

The teenage girl turned around, smiling. "Oh, okay. Good night, Ryo, Mizuki..." She bows to her characters.

"Good night, Mika.." The two spokes simultaneously, gently lays and cover their body under the warm, thick futon before fell asleep side by side. Mika take a short look of their cute faces. "...So cute.." She let out a soft happy sigh and return back to the computer, as she receive another message. This time, it's from Ray.

GL: No capital letters, Ray. *smiles*

GL: Yes, kindly accept the donation... I don't know why..sometimes I feel hurt and want to help you...everytime you tell me about your problems...

Mika smiled warmly, the webcam still capturing her.

GL: We were like...a 'missing' family...We're both lonely before...but now no more because we have Ryo, Mizuki, Cassy, Prowl, and Giro...

GL: So...take it with your open heart...and spend wisely...