Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

After unlocking and opening the door, they spilled into Ray's apartment quickly, talking and laughing as he closed and locked the door again. Cassy propped the bags on a table and sat on a couch, hugging herself, feeling snug. It was cool in the apartment, and it felt great to rest her feet on the footstool. Prowl carefully hauled Giro onto the sofa, adjusting his legs so they were draped over the arm rest, then straightened him up so his neck didn't hurt in the morning.

"Man oh MAN, he's a big guy, but he's heavier than he looks! What ever it is he's wearin', its gotta be pretty cumbersome!" The coyote laughed and rotated his shoulder.

"That's cuz its about 50 Kilos." Ray explained as he put the groceries in place. "If you guys wanna shower, go on ahead, just tell me before you do so I can use it before you hog it."

"Can do!" Cassy saluted Ray playfully.

Giro merely slept silently.

"And someone do something about him please." Ray said. "Wouldn't want him to wake up cranky."

Prowl shrugged, and moved to take his pants off, but couldn't figure them out. "His pants are all weird. Hey, Cas, d'you know how to..." He gestured at Giro's pants. "-That?"

"Its kinda like a really complicated shoelace! It must totally take like, 20 minutes to tie that up! Gir did that real fast, so he must be used to it. Hold on, I'll undo the laces and lift his waist up, and like, you pull the pants off." Cassy strategized.

"Go team!" Prowl said playfully, and moved to pull his pants off, but Ray was suddenly in the living room, eyes wide, waving his arms around like mad. "NOOO!! Don't take that off!!"

Prowl and Cassy perked their ears, raised a brow, and looked at each other before turning to face Ray again.

Prowl looked down at the pants. "But you said to make him comfortable? When I get drunk, I'm wayyyy comfortable without my damn pantaloons on. Look at these! They look really uncomfortable! You gotta get him jeans or somethin'!" The coyote reasoned, touching the stiff but tough fabric of the wolf's pants.

Panting, Ray explained. "One- never, ever undress a Wolborg without his or her consent. They can and WILL feel violated from that! TWO- Giro can KILL you for that, AND blood stains the carpets and walls! THREE, remember what he said about Wolborgs and being naked? Its a great taboo and disrespect to oneself if you expose your entire body to anyone you don't trust wholeheartedly, and FOUR... he's not wearing underwear."

Cassy raised a brow. "Oh reaaally now?"

"Cas." Ray said sternly, "Don't."

"Why the hell wouldn't he wear underwear? That thing looks like it'll chafe balls real bad!" Prowler told Ray.

"I'm his creator, I designed him, I know he isn't wearing underwear cuz... well... he doesn't have any. And he doesn't need any as his pants are fitted quite well, and his... junk... is protected by his... junk-covering." Ray said awkwardly.

"You mean he has a sheath."

"Exactly."

"Ooh, I wanna see it!" Cassy chimed in.

"No! Just leave him like that, he's fine." Ray said, rubbing his head. To his embarrassment, his stomach grumbled loudly.

"Wolborgs a freakin' complicated. Even more complicated than women!" Prowl said, ignoring Ray's stomach.

"...You didn't eat any dinner?" Cassy asked Ray.

"-I kinda forgot. I was excited. I'd better go make some ramen noodles, you guys make yourself comfy, and we'll talk about where we all sleep later." Ray said, and walked for the kitchen. "-And someone PLEASE wipe Giro's feet, you stood him up on the pavement a couple of times, and I don't want any pawprints on my walls or furniture." He called at them.

Cassy took some kleenex from the box near Ray's laptop and wet them a little, cleaning Giro's footpads and toepads cheerily. They were sooooo cute looking!

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-03-2009

[Mika's Apartment - Kitchen]

Mika in apron preparing a few set of favorite dishes for herself, Mizuki and Ryo which they can share the dishes together. She knew it looks quite a lot, but today is special; her characters can taste her dishes in real life.

[Bathroom]

The dragoness taking a warm shower behind the curtain in sitting position. A visual of Giro lapping his tongue inside her mouth kept on playing in her mind. She couldn't stand it andwant to ask Ryo's opinion.

"Uhmm...Ryo-kun...?" Mizuki asked in soft tone.

The wolf perked his ears up as scrubbing the soap on his wet furry body. "...Yes, Mizuki-san..."

"...What do you think...if a girl suddenly kissed you...without herself realised...or in drunk...?" She said, the warm shower kept on wetting her body.

"..........." Ryo went silent and stopped scrubbing once heard her statement. Right now, he's not in relationship based on Mika's story and kinda hard to explain her inquiries. "...I-I'm sorry, Mizuki-san...I don't know how to explain that....Maybe you can ask Mika-san...I'm sure she had experience in this part..."

"...I see..." Mizuki let out a soft sigh, pouring a small amount of hair shampoo and scrub it on her long green hair.

"...Is there something wrong, Mizuki-san...?" Ryo asked while cleaning the bubbles on his body.

"..It's nothing serious...I just want to know...if you stumble on this kind of situation before..." The dragoness stated, moving on to apply the body shampoo on her smooth scaly body.

"Bbbrrhh..." The wolf murrs happily as waving his long hair before wetting it once again. "Mika-san creates our story...so I'm not reach that part yet...or probably Mika-san prefer to skip and pick other elements... "

[Kitchen]

After an outstanding 30 minutes, Mika finally done making the dishes as well as cook the rice in just one go. The girl take out her clothes and wrap her naked body with the towel, before stepped in the bathroom to join Ryo and Mizuki. The aroma surround the entire room until it went through the bathroom.

Ryo sniffs the aroma before letting a soft deep murr. "Mnnrrr....Smells delicious, Mika-san..." Ryo commented as saw Mika stepped in the bathroom from reflection on the mirror.

"Well, thank you, Ryo." The girl smiles, slowly went behind the curtain and join Mizuki.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

"Mmm... Beef flavored ramen..." Ray murmured as he poured it out of the pot and onto a bowl. "Cassy, you hungry?" He called at the cat, who was in the living room, talking to Prowl.

"No, I'm fine!" Cassy called back, going back to chatting with Prowl.

"Bout you, 'Yote?" Ray called.

"S'okay, I'm good." Prowl replied.

"Okay, great." Ray said, more to himself than anyone as he sat down. He knew that Giro wouldn't have to eat anything for a week at most before he got really hungry, so he didn't bother asking for the wolf, aside from him still being asleep. He decided he'd make them all a big breakfast instead. With a fork, he happily slurped up his ramen.

Prowl had his feet up on the coffee table in the middle of the living room as he watched TV and talked to Cassy, having removed his boots at the front door. "This is one of the weirdest two days of my life. One moment I'm about to get a debriefing from my mission before [/i]getting to know[/i] my superior better while being relieved from my last mission, then next, I'm on the roof with you two." He told her. "Not that I mind."

"Hee hee! Relief?" Cassy grinned cutely, "You were going to have sex with your superior?" She narrowed her eyes cutely, interested in the conversation. She was sitting on the sofa Giro was sleeping in, and had placed his legs on her lap to warm herself.

"Heh, no. Actually, she, yeah, my superior's a she, she offered me a hand-job. I didn't hit on her anything, she was the one who came onto me, which is kinda weird, cuz she's human, and humans where I come from think we're dirty, stupid, wild and savage. Well not all of them, but that's what the general public thinks." Prowl sighed. "But the idea was pretty hot, so I agreed. I never got it. I don't mind." He explained.

Cassy laughed, muffling her muzzle with her paw and blushing lightly. "Oh my god, a hand job! Yeah, that's pretty hot actually..." She agreed, her eyes traveling up and down the coyote's well built body, knowing he had well defined abs underneath that soft, thick fur from when they all showered together. She felt it too, and admitted that he was pretty cute. And then there was Giro, who's brows were furrowed a little in his sleep, looking like his dream had turned a little sour. Giro didn't wear a shirt, just those leather shoulder pads and belts crossed over his chest. She reached over to his belly with a paw, and patted it. Blushing, she felt his well toned muscles underneath his gray fur. She ran her paw over his abs, feeling them rise and fall as Giro breathed, firm, powerful, well shaped...

"What're you doin' to Gir?" Prowl asked suddenly, his tone casual, eyes half closed.

Surprised, Cassy jumped a little. She forgot all about Prowl! "Haha! Sorry, I was just checking his muscles out! They're rock hard!"

Prowl grinned widely and playfully raised his shirt for her, showing her his sandy-tan colored six pack. "I've got em too. They're not as defined as Gir's, but he's from a different time. Their battles were more physical than the ones we had in mine, so he probably really needs those muscles." He speculated. "-N' get a loada' those feet!" He added, looking toward the wolf's feet.

"I know, they're real big, kinda like a real wolf's!" Cassy agreed. Giro's feet were impressive indeed. He had large, strong toes tipped with lethal looking black claws, and silvery-gray fur covered them completely save for his black feet and toepads. His large feet were big enough for Cassy to step on each, and walk with him while standing on them. They must be built for running and kicking, and she wondered how fast Giro was. His paws were pretty big too, and he had large, thick, but cute fingers, similar to that of a werewolf. There were pawpads on his palms, and fingerpads on his fingertips, and for a warrior, they were soft and smooth, but were suited for firmly grasping weapons. She compared Prowl and Giro. Prowl's body was a little more human shaped than Giro's, which was more feral and wilder in appearance.

"Is that the difference between Wolborgs and Morphs? Wolborgs are wilder lookin'?" Prowl wondered.

"Ray like, probably has a file on the races in his stories. Lets look Wolborgs up on his laptop later, I'm gonna go take a shower." Cassy said, and carefully lifted Giro's powerful legs off her, standing up. She looked at Prowl and winked. "Wanna' come with? Save water?"

Prowl grinned mischievously and got up. "Oh I like you. You're environmentally friendly." He joked, and followed her to the bathroom.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-04-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

The girl take the same shower with Mizuki and help each other to scrub and clean their body. At that time, the dragoness asked the same question she've told to Ryo.

Mika just smile slightly as both palm caressing Mizuki's back. "...Well, he or she didn't have an intention to kiss the person of opposition sex...And somewhat that action might be taken seriously for the person who receive the kiss..." The girl explained in soft tone. "...If you, myself or Ryo is in that kind of situation, just presume as an unwanted accident...Don't take it seriously..."

Then, Mizuki began smiling like she always do and the vision of Giro accidentally kissed her were no longer lingering in her mind. " Thank you for answering...". Mika chuckles, scrubbing the dragoness' shoulders and neck "No sweat, Mizuki....We're family now..."

In the meantime, Ryo cleaning his body one more time under the warm shower before turned off the shower and dries off. If Ryo taking a public bath, the males easily misunderstood Ryo's gender because once his body completely soaked, his figure is 95% similar to a teenage girl with flat chest and somewhat easy for other males getting attracted. No matter how he looks, he is still a male.

"I'm done, Mika, Mizuki. I go first and help you to set up the dishes on the table." Ryo announced as stepped out of the room.

"Thank you, Ryo. Later I'll give you some clothes for you to wear." Mika replied with Mizuki helping her scrubbing the girl's bare back and her long hair.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-05-2009

[Ray's Apartment]

Cassy and Prowler undressed casually, talking and laughing about their lives and how they lived it until they got down to their underwear, then they stopped and looked each other over, silent. It had suddenly become awkward now that they could see each other clearly.

Prowler grimaced weakly. Cassy told him that she wasn't looking for a boyfriend, or even a relationship, but he was tempted to try when he saw her. She had sexy curved waists, a perky pair of breasts, perfect hips, an athletic fitness to her sexy figure, boundless energy, soft, short, cream and yellow fur... a long, wonderful tail, a cute face, and beautiful blue eyes that looked like she could bear the world and never stop smiling. She looked absolutely stunning in those silky bra and panties, and he was fond of her personality. Very open, cheery, energetic.

Cassy blushed a little underneath her fur. Seeing Prowler as he was now, with his well-defined six pack, his muscular arms, firm pecs, broad shoulders and powerful legs... not to mention the the bulge in front of those tight, stretchy black shorts he wore... and his face. The coyote had an unusual look in his eyes that made him look sly, mischievous, dark... handsome. He had it even when he was angry, or happy, or sad, veiling whatever he felt with that strange look, and thanks to the mask his beautiful golden eyes gave him, he was very mysterious.

"Uhm, hey, Prowl...?" Cassy asked him, slipping her thumbs under the shoulder straps of her bra.

"Yeah?"

Cassy grinned suggestively, "I'll show you mine... if you show me yours."

Prowl smirked back at her and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of those black, tight, stretchy minishorts and teasingly lowered them just a little. "Ready when you are."

"One... two... three..." The two counted, chuckling and giggling excitedly, "Go!"

And with that, Cassy slipped her bra off, and Prowl lowered and let his shorts drop down to his ankles.

[Raymond's Living Room]

Having eaten, Ray walked into the kitchen and found Giro sleeping all alone on the couch. He looked around, and decided that this was the perfect opportunity to get something off his chest without Prowler or Cassy hearing. He grabbed a footstool and sat on it, beside Giro. "Hey... big guy." He said.

Giro continued to sleep quietly.

"Listen... I just want to say... That I'm really sorry for all those times Lady Illiria punished you..." Ray said softly, and placed a hand on the wolf's muscular tummy, resting it on his rock-hard abs. "I- I- my fans were highly entertained by the details in those scenes... but... deep down... I felt so sorry for making you go through all that..." He said, and traced a finger over Giro's fur, feeling the deep, numerous scars his fur hid underneath, feeling even guiltier.

"Your first sword wound..." Ray identified one scar. "First thirty lashes..." He identified another one. "Spear wound... white hot pike... tight manacles... thorn whip... claws..." He grimaced. "Oh Giro- I'm so sorry..."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-05-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

In the meantime, Ryo had done setting up the dishes and drink on the dining table. In his story, Ryo living alone in cheapo-rental apartment with all the furnitures he bought using his own hard-earned money from his work as voice cast in adult video industries.

His mother and father divorced when he was 14 after his father discover a girl clothes in his closet. Both of them argued about Ryo's sexual preferences and attitudes, and Ryo began to argue with his father. When the argue reach to the critical stage, Ryo took an initiative to move out and went to the big city, not too far from his family's house at the village, and stay at his friend's house. After he reach 19 years old and have a permanent job as voice cast, he transfer some of his money to his mother at the village, even though his mother didn't want to meet him.

Now, he was happy with his current lifestyle, and able to meet his creator in real life. But, living with his creator is the best thing and much pleasurable because he can meet with Mizuki as well as Cassy, Prowl and Giro; and lonely no more.

Mika and the dragoness Mizuki talking about their lives since Mizuki really want to know about Mika's lives. They scrubbing, cleaning and even massaging each other's body as well as comparing their breasts which a girl really love doing it when taking a bath together.

After a while, they stepped out of the bathroom with the towel wrapping around their naked body, which Ryo could see their body figure. Then, Mizuki and Mika take a seat near the dining table, taking a sniffs of the dishes.

"Mmm...smells good, Mika." The dragoness said as meet both her claws before Ryo and Mika did the same thing. "Itadakimasu~~~!" The trio said and began dig in politely. A soft growl and murr being heard, a warm yet happy smile appear on the trio's face. "My goodness...It's so delicious...You did a very good job with these dishes..." Mizuki commented and Ryo nodded from the dragoness' statement.

Mika smiles. "I'm glad to hear that...Eat with all your heart's content...There's plenty of rice if you want seconds."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-06-2009

[Ray's Living Room]

Giro furrowed his brows, his eyelids twitching once before opening slowly. He woke up to see Ray jump back in surprise, not expecting the wolf to wake till morning. "What... what happened? Someone poisoned me..." He grunted lowly, sitting up and rubbing his head. He had a major hangover.

"No, no, nobody poisoned you." Ray explained. "Sorry, I gave you chocolate, I forgot about how your body works." He apologized sincerely.

"I... see." Giro said dully, looking down at his paws. "I heard you apologizing to me for the things [/i]The Sorceress[/i] did to me."

"Uh- uh- oh." Ray stammered, turning red.

"I understand." Giro said gruffly.

"You do?"

"I do."

"So you're not going to rip my lungs out or anything?"

The large wolf shook his head silently in reply.

"Can I hug you?"

"Don't push your luck." Giro retorted, and got up, striding over to the window to gaze outside at the city at night,keeping behind the curtains to avoid being seen.

[Ray's Bathroom]

Prowl straightened up and grinned at Cassy proudly, hands on his waists, his chest puffed out. He wasn't afraid to show her his pride. Cassy tucked her arms underneath her breasts to emphasize them, tilting her head and winking at him cutely, giggling. He examined her chest with interest, his tail wagging at the sight of her cute, furry chest.

Cassy blushed hard underneath her fur, smiling lightly as the coyote's prominent furry sheath and fuzzy balls came into view. She knew that she told him that she wasn't looking for a relationship in this world, because their time here was probably temporary, and it would hurt to leave the ones they love. But Prowler was pretty attractive, and Prowler thought the same of her. His confidence was what attracted her most.

"So, what'd ya think?" Prowl asked her suddenly, grinning.

"Totally neato!" Cassy laughed, "What do you think?"

"120%! A+!" Prowl laughed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009

[Mika's Apartment]

Eating with the towels on. Even though it looks quite rude in terms of manner, they seems to enjoy their meal pretty good. A gentle night breeze of the night sky brushing their half-naked body as it went through the glass door of the balcony, eating and chatting lightly about their lives.

Once done, the trio do the same thing as they did before starts eating. By meeting their palms, claws and paws, they said and bows simultaneously. "Thanks for the food."

"Let me clean this dishes up, and you two kindly wait in my bedroom." Mika stated as collecting all the empty dishes and glasses, bring it to the kitchen sink for cleaning.

"Oky doky!" The dragoness cheered, pulling Ryo gently to Mika's befroom.

[Mika's Bedroom]

Then, something extremely strange happened. Mika's modified videocam which being set up as a webcam, automatically being turned on, her messenger status is set as online and all her contacts, except Ray has being blocked temporarily. It means, Ray can see what's happen in Mika's bedroom in real time, DVD-quality visual and audio as her videocam streaming the 'hidden scene' once he open a chat window.

Eventually, the camera pointing directly to her bed, where Mizuki and Ryo taking a seat on it while waiting for Mika to return. Even both of them have an ability sensing any abnormalities, but still they didn't realize they've been watched IF Ray 'accidently' bumping into this.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-07-2009

[Outside Bathroom]

Ray rapped on the door with one hand, clutching his groin with the other as he hopped from foot to foot, his legs clenched together. "Come ONNN guys!! I gotta peeeee!" He begged and clawed at the door pitifully. "NooooooooOOOOO!!!" He clenched a fist up at the ceiling dramatically as the door clicked open, and Cassy and Prowl walked out, Cassy with a small towel draped around her waist and another one around her neck, the ends covering her breasts, Prowl with a ridiculously small white towel that barely stayed on his hips. They were laughing when they came out, as if they had been talking.

"Hey-ho Ray-oh." Prowl greeted the teenager, who rushed past them to assault his toilet with powerful jets of urine. "Wow, guess he really had to go." The coyote chuckled.

Cassy laughed as they walked over to the living room, their fur still a little warm and moist from the shower they shared. "Lets go look up that file on Wolborgs! I bet Ray has it in his lappy somewhere!" She suggested and moved the mouse so that his laptop went out of sleep mode. She sat down on the computer chair and Prowl leaned over behind her, watching the screen. "Hey! Look! Mika's like, online!" She pointed out.

"Oh sweet, lets send her a nudge." Prowl suggested, and Cassy clicked on Mika's pen-name, opening a chat window. But the moment she did, they were greeted with a live-streaming of Ryo and Mizuki. "Woah, wait, can it do that?"

"Apparently it can!" Cassy agreed, tilting her head at the video curiously. "Wait-" She lifted her head suddenly and looked at the empty couch where Giro was supposed to be. "Where's Gir-Bear?"

"Aw shit, he didn't walk out while drunk, did he?" Prowl thought out loud, worried a little.

The wolf answered from the kitchen, amidst the sound of clinking porcelain plates and metal cutlery. "I'm in the kitchen, washing the dishes." He informed them. "Ray said he had to use the toilet, so I volunteered to do it." Giro explained.

"Ah..." Prowl and Cas nodded, going back to the webcam live-stream.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-07-2009

[Mika's Bedroom]

Then, Mika enters her room and greets her characters. "Sorry for making you wait longer....Need to settling up another things...hehe..." She sweatdroped.

"No sweat, Mika." Mizuki said cheerfully.

"Let's see...What I should do...Oh yeah..Since you don't have only a set of clothes, I give you mine..." The girl stated as open her wardrobe and searching for unused cloth, which probably might suits Mizuki and Ryo. All their movements are caught silently with her videocam and strean to Ray's chat window, and no alert sounds came out because the speaker is turned off.

"Uhmm...Ryo..I'm sorry..I don't have any male clothes for you...But I have these..." Mika show a used yet sexy lavender and sky-blue sleepwear.

The wolf blushes deeply, seeing those...almost-transparent sleepwear, especially on the chest part. "Don't worry about us, Ryo. Mizuki will pick the non-transparent and you pick the almost-transparent.." Mika stated.

"Well...I guess...it's okay..." Ryo paused a little bit before continued. "...Plus, you create me...to love wearing female clothes..." He pick the almost-transparent lavender sleepwear, looking to the two.

"Hmm? What's the matter, Ryo?" Mika asked curiously.

"Do...I need to change...right here...?"

"Oh...You can change over here, but we look at other side so we couldn't see you changing..." The girl said nervously quickly take a seat besides Mizuki and turning their head to other side.

"...W-Well...Here I come..." Ryo then loosen up the towel, exposing his feminine, thick furry figures and his prominent fuzzy sheath and balls. The camera continued capturing his movements silently.