Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009

Without warning, Giro's tongue lashed out and licked Mizuki in the mouth doggishly. He was drunk and had no idea what was really going on, so his curse didn't punish him for it.

"Oh gosh, thanks Mik!" Ray thanked the girl, blushing slightly as he tucked the file into his backpack safely. "I won't open it yet, I promise!" He chuckled.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-04-2009

Once Mizuki feel his tongue is inside her mouth, she quickly yet gently pull her muzzle away from him, blushing deeply. "It's not a kiss..It's not a kiss...He's drunk.." She thought repeatedly, before turning her body to the other side.

"Glad to hear that. I'm sure you'll be surprised." Mika chuckles, looking to deeply-blushing green dragoness. "What's wrong, Mizuki?"

"Huh..?" Mizuki snaped as heard Mika call her. "Uh..? Uhm..nothing wrong...nothing wrong...really..." She said while shooks her head, her heart beats faster than normal, hoping Mika didn't see Giro 'kissed' her.

But in the meantime, Ryo saw Giro 'kissed' Mizuki, but he keep it as a secret till Mizuki explain to Mika.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-05-2009

Giro yawned and sat back up on the couch. He leaned his head back, and fell asleep. Prowl was busy tucking away the chocolate Pocky away to notice and Cassy had been looking somewhere else.

"Yeah, you kinda look like saw saw someone naked or something." Ray chuckled jokingly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-05-2009

"Heh..." Mika stucks out tongue playfully, looking to the clock on the wall. "All this talking makes us not realise that the day almost turns dark." She able to notice it once the sunlight in her apartment slowly reduce its brightness. "Are you planning to stay here or want to go home already? Not playing to sound rude, but of course you might have something to do." Mika said in smile.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-01-2009

"Heh, I know Mika." Ray chuckled. "Thanks for watching the guys and Cassy for me, you've been a great help! I got to get home and work on my next story." He grinned. "C'mon Cassy, Prowl, G-"

Giro's muscular furry chest rose and fell gently as he breathed, asleep on the couch.

Prowl prodded Giro's black nose lightly. "Should I wake'm up?"

OOC: Yay! Me back!

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-01-2009

"You are always welcomed." Mika replied as herself, Ryo and Mizuki stood up.

"Hope we can meet each other again, someday." Ryo added, smiling to Cassy and Prowl.

The girl look at the sleeping Giro, smiling to Prowl. "Well, Prowley. I bet you are strong. You should able to carry Giro on your back." She said teasingly. "You don't want Giro walk in sleep and bump with other human."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-02-2009

"Thanks again Mik!" Ray grinned and grabbed his bag of groceries.

Cassy giggled and gave Mika, Ryo and Mizuki a quick hug. "Maybe we can come back tomorrow? Being with you was fun!"

Prowl nodded, and taking Giro's arm, hoisted him up so his arm was around Prowl's neck. Prowl staggered a little and grunted, but stabilized himself immediately. He didn't expect Giro to weigh much, and he was confident in his strength, but Giro must've been wearing something heavy. Or maybe it was the wolf's muscles? They were so solid, the guy must work out every waking hour or something. "He ain't too bad." The coyote winked at her and lifted him over his shoulder. "I'll keep us nice and stealthy. I'm practically invisible in the dark. Wish he wasn't so drunk though, I could use someone to talk to back at Ray's."

"I can talk to you, though... I'd probably start blabbing on about girl stuff." Cassy giggled cutely.

Prowl smiled at her. "S'okay."

Cassy picked up Giro's snacks. "I'll carry his animal crackers and your pocky!"

Prowl nodded and waved at the others with his free paw. "See ya guys!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-02-2009

"Your welcome. Come over here anytime you like, but make sure let me know first. Hehe." Mika said as herself, Ryo and Mizuki returned the hug to Cassy happily.

Mika look to Ray. "If you have problems regarding your writings, just drop me a message. I might help you on giving ideas."

Then, the three give a respectful bow and wave to Ray, Cassy, Prowl and sleeping Giro once Mika open the door for them. All this while, the dragoness stay quiet after that unexpected event; Giro kissing Mizuki while himself in drunk.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 04-03-2009

"Hahaha! I'll buzz you!" Ray laughed, and headed out, followed by Cassy, who had thrown Ray's coat on to hide who she was again, humming happily. Prowl gave the three a playful wink, and trotted after Ray and Cassy, shrouding him and the sleeping Giro in darkness once more, vanishing completely from plain sight. The sleeping gray wolf dreamt lightly as the coyote carried him, a light, calm smile on his muzzle. And so the creator and his characters made their way back home.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 04-03-2009

The trio waves to Ray, Cassy and Giro as they leaving the place. At the same time, Mika spotted Giro's slight smile and smiles slightly. "What a cute wolf you are, Giro..." She thought as shutting down the door.

"How about you two take a bath first? I need to make a dinner." Mika stated., looking to Ryo. "You don't have any problem taking a bath with female, right?"

The cream-colored wolf shooks his head and blush slightly. "N-No...I don't have any problem...as long as me and Mizuki is in diffrent place in the bathroom..."

Mika nodded. "So it's decided. See you two at the kitchen table." The girl stated as walking to the kitchen and preparing all types of ingredients t make a dinner for her characters and herself.

Meanwhile, Mizuki and Ryo entering the bathroom at different times; Ryo letting Mizuki to change her clothes and stepped in first before him. Once done, he strip his clothes and stepped in the bathroom, where he heard Mizuki's voice humming behind the curtain, where the bathtub is located. The wolf approaches the shower and turned it on to wet his silky furry body and long black hair.