Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009

"Yeah, they can do that, as long as we can find some bricks, steel bars or wood that no one's using. " Ray agreed. "Maybe even do some stunts, like jumping from building to building, or running up walls... or burning stuff." He looked at Prowl, then back at Mika. "As long as we make sure no one gets hurt during the demonstrations. I'm sure anyone can handle that."

Cassy playfully put her arms around Ryo, rubbing her cheek on Ryo's shoulder. She was content with all the sweets she ate.

Meanwhile, the coyote turned to face Giro. "Want some Pocky?"

"What is Pocky?" Giro asked.

"Some sticks of biscuit dipped in sweet coatings like strawberry or mocha." Prowl explained, and tossed Giro a box of Chocolate Pocky. "Here, try em. If you love animal crackers, wait till ya get a loada' this on your taste buds!"

"Thank you." Giro caught the box. "I shall sample it."

Ray laughed again. "Financial management won't help me. My emotions get in the way. Just knowing I'm saving animals' lives is worth more than living a normal life. I just wish I could give more." He sighed.

Cassy, Giro, and Prowl's ears perked up. So Ray DID have a soft spot.

"Anyway, yeah. We can get some videos of them at the beach, wearing speedos and bikinis, or just playing around. Maybe at the pool... heh... maybe get them some of those... hot costumes." Ray chuckled, his eyes slanting mischievously as she schemed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-04-2009

Mika nodded. "The bricks, stell and woods can be found at construction site, but unfortunately, there's no construction running here. I think I should buy some steel bars, thick woods and bricks and do it at the rooftop." She explained before continued. "I'm sure they know how to take care of themselves. They're strong than us."

The wolf then facing Cassy who rubs her cheek against his shoulder. "Feeling stuffed now, Cassy? 'm kinda surprised you can finish that amount of sweets."

"Well, I guess it can be helped." Mika chuckles. "For that bikini and costumes stuff, it should come last We put a trailer first to tease the furry fans to the max. I can help you produce the protected CDs since normal CD without protection easy to rip off and distributed over the internet. It will reduce our profit."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009

"I think I can get an uncle to help with that, he owns a construction site." Ray suggested. "And yeah... I guess. Unless you know... they start fighting. Gosh, I hope they don't fight!" He laughed nervously, watching his three creations nervously before facing Mika again.

Cassy giggled and purred contently. "I saved a lot for later. Want some?" She offered some of her sweets.

"Th-this is..." Giro stuttered, his eyes fierce and savage. "-Delicious!"

"Yep. Glad you like it." Prowl grinned widely.

"What is this sweet brown substance?" Giro asked as he ate some more.

Ray froze. "Brown substance? GIRO STOP EATING THAT- ITS-"

"-Chocolate." Prowl replied.

Giro froze, a Pocky stick raised against his muzzle. "Ch-chocolate? This is chocolate? Oh no- I'm not supposed to consume chocolate-" He said, but ate the Pocky, blushing a little, his eyes half-closing as he smiled drunkenly.

Ray face-palmed himself. "He's immune to every venom, toxin and poison, and he's even immune to the intoxicating effects of alcohol! But chocolate is the only substance that can make him drunk or unnaturally high!"

"No shit? Chocolate makes him drunk?" Prowl laughed, grinning widely. Oh the fun things they can do to someone who's drunk!

"Yeah, usually, it takes a lot of chocolate milk to make him drunk, but chocolate itself is concentrated with the cocoa ingredient along with a few other ingredients that affects his body! Its not really chemical, think of it as a magic ingredient people use in potions back in his world... any poison with cocoa in it can affect him." Ray explained.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-04-2009

"That would be good news." Mika said. "If they fight, it would be disaster."

"Sure..." Ryo pick one sweet from Cassy and melts it inside his mouth, murring from the sweet taste.

Mika spot Prowl grinning. "Oh, no Prowley. Don't make Giro drunk even more. Take that Pocky back." She said seriously.

Mizuki in the meantime watches Giro blushing and smile in drunk once he ate chocolate Pocky. "Oh, my...Giro looks so cute while drunk." The dragoness giggles cutely.

"You create Giro in such a weird way, Ray. Really weird." The teenage girl shooks her head. "It would be a total chaos if you bring him to the convention because people will give him a drink which contains chocolate in it and make him drunk. I know most people who reads your story knew Giro can easily 'defeated' by giving him a chocolate drink."

"Yep! And I'm sure they won't start any fights... I mean, they're all pretty friendly... though maybe a little traumatized and mentally unstable." Ray admitted.

"No more Chocolate Pocky for you Gir!" Prowl laughed and snatched the Pocky away. "Seriously, I dunno what you do when you're drunk."

Giro whined lightly, but merely stretched out and and curled up on the sofa wolfishly. He seemed to be daydreaming, and panting excitedly, watching Mizuki with half-closed eyes.

"Well... uh... I created him with LOTS of weaknesses so that his vast powers and weaknesses balanced him out. I referenced him to the way chocolate is toxic to some dogs. Its okay if he gets a little drunk, but if he gets too drunk, he becomes emotional, then kinda aggressive, then just plain out of it. He'll be fine as long as he knows what chocolate is now. He can smell it I suppose... he never smelled or saw chocolate's raw form because it was always mixed with poison or sleeping drugs to knock him out or paralyze him. If I know him enough, he'll learn from his mistakes." Ray explained. "-I hope." He added. "Cuz if furries find a way to knock out a WOLF-fur, it could only lead to rape."

The dragoness feel it's the suitable time to pet Giro since she unable to do so after Ray drops them here. She stood up from the sofa and approaching the drunken Giro before kneel in front of him. Gently, she place her soft claw and petting his head, smiling cutely.

"I see. I'm kinda surprised you know this stuff. Maybe starting this time, I should avoid making any chocolate-based foods, hehe." Mika said, looking to Mizuki petting Giro's head. "I couldn't imagine the furries rape him...bbrrr..." A wave of chill feeling strike through her body, making her body shaking a little bit.

Giro looked very mellow as he tilted his head up a little to look at Mizuki's face. He closed his eyes and growled softly in content as she pet his head. Without warning, he parted his jaws a little, and licked her claw hotly. He had a large, powerful tongue, and though he only exposed five inches to lick her claw, it was about 16-18 inches in length, powerful enough to cut steel chains by squeezing it, and dexterous enough to tie shoelaces.

"Naw, its alright. Just tell him its chocolate and he won't touch it. His self discipline is formidable!" Ray laughed. "And yeah... it'd be bad if they got a hold of him and he was unconscious... I mean, in his story, he was usually punished by a combination of torture and rape. Another one of his weaknesses is that... he can't engage in or seek sexual relief with anyone he doesn't love. If someone tries to and he doesn't love them or they don't love him back, he'll feel nothing but pain and guilt." He explained. "Giro's... er... very complicated. Most of my characters are, actually."

Mizuki giggles cutely once Giro licked her claw, a small warm sensation flow through her body. "My goodness...You are so cute like a tamed wolf, Giro..." She said in near whisper with small blush crossed her cheek, lifting another claw and caress his chin and neck while still petting his head, her tail tapping the carpeted floor happily.

"I see...Normally when it comes to sexual part, I have to skip it because I'm not quite comfortable on certain actions. You know very well about my preferences, hehe..." Mika put her palm under her chin while being supported with her elbow. "Mizuki and Ryo also considered as complicated characters, but it depends on the situation they're in."

Giro wagged his tail and growled playfully. He chomped down on her claw playfully, but gently as she caressed his chin, and suckled on it in his hot maw, licking her fingers with his tongue hotly, but lightly.

"Yeah... Giro's never had 'normal' sex after all. Cassy gets raped so much, that she had to learn to like it in order to survive. Prowl occasionally does it with some prostitutes. I was going to give them all their one true love in the next series, but that'll have to wait for now." Ray said as he dug in his backpack. "Oh, right... I got you this." He handed her a book. "I wrote it for your birthday. I'm not sure if I should publish it or not because its personal. Its about you and your characters meeting up in a different world, and all of you try to find your way back to your own worlds..." He blushed a little nervously.

Her body began to shivers and blush getting thicker. This is her first time someone lick her claw in the mouth like Giro. Mizuki lowers her muzzle and licks his cheek before letting a soft growl.

Mika sweatdropped a little as heard Ray explain of how his character survive, which she skip the read. "Oh, thank you, Ray!" She said cheerfully, while took the book. "I'll read it if this is suitable to be published. Oh. I also have something to give as well. Wait for a moment." Mika stood up and walks to the cabinet where she store all her artworks and Ray's novel. She pick a file with 'For Ray-Do not Open' written on it and go back to Ray. "This is for your upcoming birthday. Do not open once you reach home." She smile before giving a soft kiss on Ray's cheek.