Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-02-2009

"Aw I eat the same thing everyday anyways! I'm not too keen on change, and I save a lot more that way. I might as well spend some money on my guys..." Ray explained as he rubbed the back of his head. "I mean... I created them, so its kinda like... I'm their dad." He said embarassedly.

"You are NOT my dad." Prowl stated bluntly. "My dad was the greatest guy I knew, and he's dead. But hey, thanks for the Pocky!" He raised a box of strawberry Pocky as if giving a toast, opened it, and stuck one in his muzzle.

"Yeah... sorry about that, totally my fault." Ray apologized profusely. "Its the orphaned hero cliche, you know?" He grimaced.

"Yeah!" Cassy giggled as she licked a lollipop suggestively. "Mmm..."

"She sort of needs it too," Ray explained, "She was taken in by Area51 and they messed around with her body. Her ability to make glucose was screwed up and she has to take in sugar manually... and that gives her lots of energy, so she's hyper a lot."

"Dead on!" Cassy cheered. "God, I'm not supposed to be happy about that!"

"Aw shucks, you're the hostess! It wouldn't be nice of me to make you sit on the floor alone!" Ray laughed. "I'll sit beside you! I'm used to sitting on the floor from the times I customized some Remote Control Cars!" He said and scooted over beside her. He then looked over at Giro, who had moved so there would be space for Ray beside him, but moved back when Ray decided he'd sit on the floor. "Hey there big guy, how're the animal crackers?"

"They are as I have remembered them. Thank you." Giro replied silently.

"That's great! You sure? You're great? You're fine?" Ray asked.

"I am content. Why do you concern yourself over me?" The wolf asked curiously, suspicious.

"Well, you're important." Was all Ray replied.

"...In what way?" Giro narrowed his eyes at the boy suspiciously.

Ray covered his mouth. He said it wrong! He knew he couldn't lie to the wolf. Giro could tell if anyone was lying simply by listening to their heartbeats, and Ray knew how dangerous this creature really was. He had to choose his words carefully.

"Well, you see... I was hoping you could do me a favor after this..." Ray started, twiddling his fingers, fidgeting a little.

Giro's bored eyes stayed on him, but he said nothing.

"I know you're talented. Very talented. In more than one area even. I know how Illiria exploited your skills because she was a perfectionist, and because of that perfectionist, she could only accept the best from you. Remember that?" Ray reminded him calmly. Illiria was a powerful, dominant, lustful and wrathful sorceress. She created Giro to be her 'Knight', but he came out wrong, and she somehow blamed him for it.

Giro said nothing, but he averted his eyes. He didn't want anyone to look into them and find out his inner workings. He was a complex character who was created as a weapon to slaughter and destroy. His very personality was somewhat of a mystery, and his mind, his emotions, were clouded even to the most powerful of psychics. He did remember Illiria, the punishment she gave him for not doing what he was told to do 'good enough'. She wanted entertainment, so he was forced to learn how to entertain. He learned how to act, how to juggle, how to dance... singing was a trademark of his race, the Wolborgs, who were all born with hauntingly beautiful singing voices, though they only sang to their friends or loved ones. She forced him to howl and sing for her at least once a week. His juggling, acting, and dancing were impressive, but they did not meet her standards. She broke his arms when he didn't juggle perfectly, she broke his legs when his dancing didn't interest her, and she whipped him when his acting didn't amuse her. Most of all, she loved his voice, and he hated singing for someone he didn't love. Music was life to Wolborgs, and being used like that was a disgrace. Being used as a weapon was one thing, but to sing was another. Of course, he improved his other talents, and learned many more. Cooking, balancing, cleaning, forging, using various musical instruments, and even various forms of literature and art.

"What do you want?" Giro asked without looking at him, his eyes on the TV.

"Well... I was hoping to... expose you to the public. Actually, I want to put you on TV!" Ray said. Oh the money Giro could make!

"You assume that because you bought me Animal Crackers, it would be enough to bribe me? That I, who refused gold, luxury and pleasure to betray a kingdom, would sell my own SOUL for Animal Crackers?" Giro asked, growling deeply.

"Well... yeah." Ray reasoned.

Giro was silent for a moment. "Damn it, you're right." He muttered. He ate the Animal Crackers. The Code of the Wolborg made it so he was obliged to return a favor.

Ray laughed. He read Giro like a book! "It won't be anything embarrassing, I promise. We don't have to talk about it right now." The boy assured him. "Hmm... I'm not going to... but I wonder how much furries would pay to meet an actual Anthropomorphic Wolf? As long as they don't touch his privates, I don't think he'll mind meeting some fans." He thought to himself.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009

"I don't mind sitting on the floor." Mika blush slightly as Ray scooting closer to her, while picking some few slices of various cakes. "And you know, bribing is not good. For me, exploiting them for money is definitely a no-no." Mika moving her index finger left and right. "But if you insist, you need a better ideas and plans of how you want to bring them appear in public, such as photograph or high-quality video recording. For me, it's kinda hard to make people believe to my characters because my art skill is almost matching with real photos."

Mika munch the small slice of cake. "Anyway, the Furry Convention is about 3 days left and I already setting off all the stuffs and plans that I want to do there. " The girl take a glance to Mizuki and Ryo. Mizuki loves meeting new people and hanging out with them, while Ryo's quite shy. She wants them to lend a help of setting up some stuffs and promotional items on the area while the furry fans presume that Mizuki and Ryo are humans under fursuit, but of course, she need to ask them if they willing to. "So, already think what sort of stuffs you want to sell, Ray?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-03-2009

"I have nothing to sell. I never go to conventions. Lack of funds. Though I went once, and it was wonderful. I sold a bunch of novels and was asked to sign all of them. Even more so when I collaborated with an artist and we made an erotic comic book. I got 50% of the profits from the five-hundred copies we were able to produce. Made a lot of money, but its all gone now." Ray explained. "But maybe I'll go this year. Bring Prowl, Cassy and Giro to a place where they don't have to hide. They can pretend that its awesome fursuits."

"Fursuits?" Cassy asked, confused.

"Furries?" Prowl added.

"...Conventions?" Giro asked curiously.

"Oh, you don't have to know about it right now. It'll be a surprise." Ray assured his creations. "I'll introduce them slowly by the high-quality video camera I got for my last birthday. Stream a teaser on youtube, then sell some CDs of them. And when I've made it perfectly clear that no one is allowed to touch them without their permission, I'll bring them out in public. I'll need to hire an agent when I get enough money." The boy schemed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-03-2009

"Well, you not need much money to go to contention, only just a little to pay for transport stuffs in, and to buy other artists' work." Mika stated.

"I've been there couple of times, in my story of course but at that time, furries and humans already able to live in one roof. Not sure for this world, though." The dragoness shrug her shoulder a little as emptying the plate while munching the last piece of cake.

Ryo nodded from Mizuki's statement. "I have same thought with Mizuki, but one thing I dislike is being in the middle of crowded places with no space to sit. Have to escape from that 'dark spots' in order for my feet to survive for entire day. That was happen several years ago when I was an early teenager with weak legs, heh..."

The girl take a sip of chill milk, before release a long sigh of relief. "Manage via agents sometime problematic. They might breach their own contract with us and even worse we might being sued. I prefer no third party interference."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-03-2009

"I guess." Ray laughed. "And I have more than enough money to go to this convention. I just hope I can make some decent videos of Giro or Cassy."

"What about me? I wanna be on TV too." Prowl said.

"S-seriously?" Ray said in disbelief.

"Yeah, sure. I got nothin' better to do. Might as well do somethin' to help out." Prowl reasoned, shrugging.

"That'd be great!" Ray cheered.

"Nah don't worry about it Ryo, I'll carry you or somethin'." Prowl laughed.

"You mean... ask a friend to do it?" Ray asked Mika curiously.

"That's good to hear. More people, the merrier the convention, and I'm pretty sure the appearance of our characters will make everyones' jaw dropped." Mika chuckles softly. "Make sure the video you captured is real enough to convince the furry fans. Since I have full equipped digital SLR camera, I can lend a help capturing a photo to support the 'evidence'. "

"Don't forget about me and Ryo, Mika." Mizuki stated, poking her tongue out.

"Of course I would not leave you two aside. You two already become a part of family." Mika smiles warmly.

"Oh, thank you very much." Ryo bowing his head a little to Prowl, gently putting the empty plate on the table before pouring the cold milk in the glass and gulp it down.

Mika waves her hand. "No. We handle it ourselves. It can save lots of money to pay to the agents. I don't have any real friends, except you. Most of them are net friends. Right now, I'm still not yet ready to reveal my real identity behind nickname "GL" to the public. You know me really well."

"Don't worry. No one will question the video if I show them detailed anatomies. Like... we take Prowl's jacket off, and put it on. That shows that he actually wears it and we can touch him." Ray explained. "Then put it on Cassy, so it shows that they're all tangible. Then we show close-up shots of their anatomy, like the inside of Giro's ears, his eye, the inside of his mouth... and... if all else fails..." The boy coughed uncomfortable. "-His genitals."

Prowl snorted, and tried not to laugh.

"Furries love that stuff." Ray reasoned.

Prowl went over to Ryo so he wouldn't laugh at Giro. "Nah, its okay. It'll be fun. I used to do it all the time, carrying my brother and sister whenever they got tired."

"Hmm... that's true. We can always try to do it ourselves. Saves on profits. You're on baby!" Ray cheered.

"Hmm...quite good move there, but still hard to make some people believe, especially those are in animation/audio/video industry." Mika said before blush as Ray mention a private parts. "...That's good too..Will Giro willing to expose his naked body to public..? But for that part, we put it aside...It's not fun if we expose it early. Hehe..."

"Thank you very much, really appreciate your help." Ryo said, before giving a soft lick on Prowl's muzzle. "Now, I'm strong enough to stand up for whole day, but of course, I will seek your help if needed."

Mika nodded. "But sometimes, having lots of money could be troublesome. I have to say this. I have about $3.4Mil in my savings account left untouched. I had payed electricity, water and internet 3 years in advance, except for taxes, art utilities, printings and daily necessities. Every year especially during Christmas, I donate some amount of money for charities and give presents to orphan houses via courier service secretly. They deserve it more. By doing this, it makes my heart feel calm." She said while placing her hand on her chest, smiling.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-04-2009

"Heh, I doubt anyone can animate anything THIS realistic." Ray gestured at Giro, who wasn't really listening. He just sat there, watching TV and eating Animal Crackers. "...and yeah. Last resort with the privates. But we can't show him naked... just bits of his body. He can't fully expose his body to anyone but those he trusts wholeheartedly. And... uh... those shoulderpads... shouldn't come off." He explained.

Prowl laughed a little. It was weird. No one had ever licked him on the muzzle before, let alone by another guy. But Ryo was a buddy. He didn't mind. "Great! I'll be right there to back ya up!" He gave the wolf a thumbs up.

"I see. I donate to animal shelters. Actually, sometimes, I can't help but openly splurge on them. That seems to be the reason I can't save too much!" Raymond laughed.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-04-2009

Mika look to Giro, analyzing his body shapes. "No need to go naked. Just acting like normal with clothes on. Most of the fursuit users didn't wear clothes on their suit." Then, a brilliant idea popped out. "How about you ask Giro or Prowl to break the wood, bricks or bend the steel? I'm sure furry fans will believe 100% because both can do what the fursuit users can't do. Hehe.."

Ryo nodded while smiling, the tip of his tail swishing happily as still coiling with Cassy's tail.

"You need a better financial management, Ray. You can donate, but don't do it until you broke. Just donate for about 5-10% of your paycheck, and the rest is to pay utilities, buy necessary stuffs and savings." The girl explained as slowly leaned back a little with both hands support her body. "That's what I normally do to save till this much, and I'm sure by selling the teaser, you can earn more. You better do it quick before the convention."