Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-01-2009

"Hey Mika!" Cassy greeted the girl and purred quietly, rubbing the side of her head against Mika's shoulder, her tail rubbing against Ryo's leg gently.

Prowl watched the movie with little interest. A movie about war wasn't as exciting when you've actually taken part in one. Giro felt the same, but he watched with more interest than Prowler. How could this be? Was this real or not? If it was, do people here take joy in watching the carnage of war? If it wasn't real, then... how is it fake? And even more intriguing... there was music in the background that played with the battle! How ironic. They couldn't seem to hear it.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-01-2009

"Hmm? What is it, Cassy? Anything you want to ask?" Mika smiles as petting the feline's head and rubs her ears in such a loving way.

In the meantime, Ryo being too focused to the movie with his tail swishing happily before it touches with Cassy's. Then without notice, his soft fluffy tail coils with the feline's tail, giving a soft yet warm feeling.

The dragoness putting both claws under her chin with her elbow on the sofa armrest, moving her head left to right while watching the movie.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-01-2009

Cassy purred louder, happy to receive an ear rub. "Nuh-uh..." She nudged Mika's hand with her head as her tail unconsciously intertwined with Ryo's.

Prowler leaned back a little and watched Cassy and Ryo's tail, smiling to himself. He looked over to Giro, who seemed completely immersed in the movie, before looking at Mizuki beside him.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-01-2009

Mika continue to rub Cassy's ears and petting her head like a cat, and it seems Cassy enjoying it. But her petting disrupted by the door bell. "I'll go answer that." She slowly stood up and went to the door before peeking up through the small scope. "Identify yourself, please." Mika said which can be heard enough through the thick door.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-02-2009

"Okay Mik-Mik!" Cassy said and sat straight again, watching the movie a little.

"-Its just me, Raymond-" A voice said behind a few boxes and plastic bags that obscured Mika's view. "O-open the door please, this stuff's heavy!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-02-2009

Ryo's tail still coiling with Cassy's with the tip swishing happily while his eyes still locks to the movie.

Mika then quickly unlocks and open the door, looking to Ray with some sort of stuffs on his hands. "Kindly step in, Ray. You bring lots of stuff. What is it?" Mika asked curiously.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 03-02-2009

Cassy felt this and purred, leaning against Ryo warmly.

Ray stepped inside, huffing tiredly as he lowered the stuff he bought. He raised a cake-box up to Mika. "Hey lookie, I got you a belated happy-birthday cheesecake!" He said cheerily. "I also got stuff for our creations, as a... peace offering."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 03-02-2009

The cream male wolf blink, looking to Cassy who leaned against him. He seems didn't mind and no longer feel shy.

Mika close and lock the door. "Oh hoh...Thank you, Ray." Mika said with a smile, gently took the cake box.

Mizuki's ears twitch and her tail swishing happily. "Did somebody says cake?" She leap from the sofa and run towards Ray and Mika, taking a short sniff on the cake box. "Hmm...Cheese cake! Absolute goodness!"

"Alright. Calm down, Mizuki. Hehe. Anyway, kindly have a seat first while I bring in the plates and some drinks." Mika said before giving to Mizuki, and the dragoness bring it to the living room.

"Haha! Sure, thanks! I got you and Ryo cheesecakes too, strawberry and cookies and cream! Its to celebrate your arrival here!" Ray added and propped two more cake boxes on the kitchen table. "I got my paycheck, so I decided I'd splurge a little. I mean... I was being selfish with trying to buy a new computer, so I'm going to see if I can reconcile with my creations with a few things." He said and went to the living room.

"Hey Ray!" Cassy greeted.

"Hey Cass, I know you need sugar and you love sweet things... so I got you lots of fruity gum and lollipops, as well as some jellies from the concession stand at the cinema!" The teenager said as he gave her three bags of candy.

"Yaaaay!" Cassy cheered as she munched on some jelly worms and gummy bears. "Thanks Ray!"

"Anytime Cass! Oh, Giro! I got you something too!" Ray said as he went over to Giro. He dug something out of the plastic bag and produced a couple packs of animal crackers. "...Like how Sorceress Illiria first go you to trust her... I know you love em."

Giro took the boxes and set them on his lap. "This is quite a lot of animal crackers. The irony is killing me. However, I thank you for spending your own money on me." He said, and quite contently tossed some crackers in his muzzle and chewed the crunchy biscuits as he watched.

"Haha, good ol' Giro... I promise I won't do what she does to you." Ray laughed and went to Prowl.

"What? You got me somethin' too?" Prowl raised a brow.

"Yeah, well, its not much. I could only stop by a few shops on the way, so I got you some Pocky." Ray said as he dumped several boxes of multi-flavored Pocky on Prowl's lap. "Sorry."

"Hey, that's okay." Prowl grinned as he arranged the Pocky. "You actually got me something. I'm surprised."

"Well I got cheesecakes for Mika, Mizuki and Ryo, so I guess its only fair!" Ray replied cheerily, putting his hands on his waist.

Mika prepare all the necessary stuffs like spoons, plates and beverages, before bringing it together with the cakes to living room. "Well, you shouldn't spend a lot for this. You need to manage your spending to avoid you eating the same thing for entire month." The girl giggles cutely as remembering his statement in the chat previously that he don't have enough money and have to toe his belly by eating instant noodles.

The dragoness take a seat besides Prowl, setting up the cheesecake on the table together with other stuff that Mika brings in.

In the meantime, Ryo watching Ray distributing all the stuff he bought to his characters while his tail still coiling with Cassy's. "You really sure sweet things."

"You can have a seat between Cassy and Giro, while I can sit on the floor." The girl then took the cushion under the table and set it down before kneeling on top. "Ryo, Mizuki, you can dig in."

"Thank you!" Mika cheered as took a slice of strawberry and cheese cake. Ryo do the same thing as Mizuki, but he pick a few pieces of cookies to be crunched and spread it on top of both cakes. "Itadakimasu!" The dragoness said and start eating, before murring from the delicious taste.

The wolf dig in as well, but much slower because he want to analyze the flavors of each cake and the ingredients used.