Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-27-2009

Cassy smiled at Mika softly. "You must be really happy to have Mizuki and Ryo around now! We promise to be your good friends too! Nobody should have to be alone."

"Oh pishaw, I know what y'mean... someone's gotta compliment the kid too!" Prowl agreed, laughing a little.

"Mika? Can I wash the dishes when we're done? I wanna help out too!" Cassy raised her paw and asked.

Prowl and Cassy nodded.

"Giro's sorta' a special case... Its gonna be fun tellin' him about how stuff works around here. He still thinks the TV's magic." Prowl chuckled.

"Should I be offended by this?" Giro asked Cassy and Prowl.

"Oh, no, he's just breaking your balls." Cassy explained.

"...breaking my what?" Giro asked.

"Yanking your chain." Cassy added.

"...I'm sorry?"

"He's ruffling your tail-feathers."

"...what?"

"I'm just messin' with ya!" Prowl explained finally. "Cas, no modern slang with the knight dude!"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-27-2009

"Thank you very much. I really appreciate that, so do Ray." Mika replied with a wide smile as Ryo done eating.

"Well...we become a big family already..." Ryo said, still blushing.

Mika gulp a glass of orange juice, release a long sigh of relief. "Aaahh...so nice. Sure thing, Cassy. In fact, Giro helped me doing the cook." The girl said, and chuckles softly together with Ryo and Mizuki while Prowl and Cassy putting some jokes on Giro. "Aww...stop teasing the big guy, you two."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-27-2009

"Nah... I'm sure Ray's trying after all... sure, he messed our stories up real bad... but... in his shoes, I guess he's just trying to give the stories an edge, somethin' fans can look forward to." Prowl said as he finished as well.

"Are you done?" Cassy asked cheerily as she collected their plates, spoons, forks and bowls.

"Aw, but he's too damn easy!" Prowl gestured at Giro. "I mean- big, ripped, medieval fella' stuck in a modern world, how can you NOT try to get a few jokes in?" He laughed.

"I'm surprised he's not very violent. I've seen one chapter of the story he's in, and that battle was... bloody." Cassy said.

"I see no reason to lose my composure for such little things. This world is at peace. Who am I to bring the wars of my world here by fighting?" Giro explained. "...what is that?" He asked suddenly, curiously pointing at the washing machine.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-27-2009

"Mika messed up our stories as well, but in gentle way, no blood or whatsoever. Still, like Ray, Mika do the same thing to add some feelings." Mizuki said.

Mizuki nodded, so do Ryo. "Yes, I'm done." The dragoness said.

Mika nodded. "When the time Ray drops you three here, the first thing I do is looking at Giro's face. At first glance, I do feel scared but after second time, the feelings slowly turn something gentle, something like attract me to know Giro." The girl explained, slightly blushing before looking to Giro pointing to washing machine. "Oh, that one? It's a washing machine. It used to wash our clothes without having a hard time using hands to wash. And it's fully automatic and run using electricity. It can't wash hard things like shoes because it will damage the machine."

"Great!" Cassy cheered and brought the dishes to the kitchen sink, where she hummed lightly as she washed, rinsed and dried them.

Prowl grimaced a little. "By messed... I mean gave us one hell of a horrible life-story. I'd understand being orphaned, okay, but did he really need to have me fail my friends, get captured and brutally tortured for six months until I escaped on my own? I mean... that's kind of over the top, not to mention the gun-fights. He allowed wayyyy too many civilian casualties. I felt guilty for years!" He explained, a little awkward now that he knew all the things that happened to him were just part of a story written by a kid like Ray, who was just trying to give the story drama and emotion.

The coyote snickered a little when he heard what Mika said. "You know..." He said, examining Giro's face. "He DOES look like he'd kill you if you said the wrong thing... especially the eyes... huh. Looks can be decievin', I guess."

Giro raised a brow at the coyote. He had savage, fierce looking eyes, but when someone could look past that feral hatred for life in his eyes, they could see the calm beauty in them. His eyes were a serene, bright gold color, similar to a yellow moon. When the light hit them just right, they looked almost like they were glowing. They were a combination of something that looked dangerous, but comforting. They even had a certain thing about them that looked so sad.

"Actually, I kinda like your eyes, Gir." Prowl admitted.

"Thank you," Giro said, again not knowing how to react to that. "I see... you even have machines to wash clothes. Convenient."

Mizuki then stood up and cuddles Prowl from behind. "You have a reason to blame Ray. He made your life miserable enough, but you're no longer in your world, so Ray would not have an ability to rule and ruin your life." She said softly as placing her head on his shoulder while wagging tail happily.

"Yeah, you're right." Mika stucks out tongue playfully, watching Giro's face and eyes, somewhat makes her feel calm. "All these inventions bring a convenient to human kind to work and develop the country to be a better place."

In the meantime, Ryo walks to the living room and take a seat on the sofa before turning on the television, watching the ancient war movie that currently broadcasted.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-28-2009

Prowl couldn't help but smile widely, giving him a goofy expression. A hug? Its been forever since he's had a hug before. The warmth and softness of a woman's arms were always inviting. "Hey, thanks... but still, y'just can't help but wonder... if everythin' I went through was just creative writing... was it all real? Did it all really happen? Did I really have any friends, any family? It kinda gets me down, but you're right... this feels like the closest to a family I've ever been." He leaned back into the dragoness' arms, ears twitching a little to tickle her chin.

"I can get used to this..." Giro thought to himself out loud. "Though it would take a while. Its as if there's nothing hard anymore." He said, then his ears picked up. "...I hear a... somewhat non-energetic battle." He said motioned as if to draw something out of the air.

"WOAH there big guy!" Prowler grabbed Giro's arm the moment the wolf tensed for battle, releasing a natural atmosphere of bloodlust. "Heh- phew- cool it Gir- its the TV! Don't pull any weapons out!"

"The... television." Giro lowered his arm again, the battle-atmosphere dispersed. "This explains the lack of hatred or fear in their cries, and the lack of steel butchering flesh and bone."

Prowl sweatdropped. "Ah... good times, good times..."

Cassy returned a few moments later after finishing the dishes up, tail swishing left. She went into the living room and plopped down beside Ryo. "Hey there wuffy! Like, what're you watching?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-28-2009

"It only happens in your world, but not in this world, where you have Giro, Cassy, Ryo, Mika, Ray and me. We all like a family." The dragones said, murring fron the gentle tickles on her chin before release a hug because of trying to stop Giro doing something.

Mika chuckles. "Everything you see and heard from the television, more than half of them are fiction and the remaining is non-fiction. But there are some rules applied to TV station before broadcasting the shows or movies. I think the TV currently showing a repeat show of ancient war movie. Want to have a look, Giro? I'm sure it suits with your interest."

Ryo lean his back against the sofa before start to blush again as Cassy sitting besides him. "Uhmm...I'm watching a war movie..." He said sheepishly, wagging the tip of his tail happily.

In the meantime, Mizuki return to the living room and sit at another sofa, looking to Ryo and Cassy, smiling cutely before facing to the TV.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-28-2009

Prowl wagged his tail lightly at Mizuki's comment.

"I... see." Giro commented as he listened. "Oh yes, it intrigues me. I'd like to examine this 'TV' some more.." The wolf added and got up to accompany Mika.

"Oooh, war!" Cassy giggled as she sat closer behind him to give everyone some more space to sit.

Prowl sat next to Mizuki on her other sofa, grinning.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-28-2009

Mika then walks to the living room together with Giro before sitting on the sofa besides Cassy since Prowl and Mizuki sat at another sofa which enough for two people.

A blush on Ryo's cheek even deeper as Cassy getting close to him, but slowly he getting used to it.

Mizuki concentrated to the war movie until didn't realize Prowl is sitting next to her. But she didn't mind at all since they like a friend.