Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2009

"I've been eating rations with my paws lately, I mean, I don't need a spoon or fork when I open a stick of dried meat, stick it in my mouth, chew, swallow, then throw the wrapper away. I'll go with spoon and fork!" Prowl laughed.

"I'll eat the same way as Prowly!" Cassy waved her arms excitedly. "Mmmm! Mika, it smells greeeat!"

"I'll take a bowl and a fork, please." Giro replied.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-26-2009

"Thank you, Cassy." Mika then open the rice cooker, a cloud of steam went out and the aroma of warm rice filling the air. She scoop the rice, put it on the plate and bowl before giving to all the fursonas including Ryo and Mizuki together with spoons, fork and chopsticks. The amount of rice is given equally and same amount. She scoop the rice for her own and put it in the bowl.

"Everything is set up, so dig in." The girl offers with a smile

"Itadakimasu!" Mika, Ryo and Mizuki spoke at the same time, lifting the chopsticks and began eating the meal.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-26-2009

"Thanks Mika!" Cassy, Prowl and Giro said as they sat down to eat.

"Thanks for the food!" Cassy cheered and tucked in.

Prowl on the other hand, put his paws together, bowed his head, and brought them to his forehead as he prayed to God, as in his world, God was the only confidant he had, as a messiah to his race. When he finished, he helped himself to his food. "Mmm- oh man, this is great!"

Giro prayed to his own Gods as well, the Norse Pantheon. His prayer was brief and to the point, and he went to eat. "This is a very exquisite flavor."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-26-2009

"My goodness. Eating this makes me cry...huhu...It's too delicious." Mizuki murring from such a nice taste of food, continue eating slowly.

"Thank you for such a great food, Mika. "Ryo spoke telepathically while munching the food in his maw.

Mika in the meantime, munching the meal and raise a smile as heard such a nice comment from the fursona.

"Mmmm..." Cassy blushed as she ate. "This is better than anything I've ever eaten yet!"

"I'll say." Prowler agreed.

"Thank you for the meal." Giro said quietly as he lowered the empty bowl.

"Huh?" Both Prowl and Cassy looked at him.

"You're done already?" Cassy asked.

"Man that was fast... I didn't even see you!" Prowl laughed.

Mika look to Giro, smiling. "If you feel still not enough, I can give you a second. There's plenty of rice left. Don't be shy."

At the same time, Ryo finish eating, but asking for a second. Mika took Ryo's bowl and fill it with rice before giving back to the wolf so he can continue eating.

"Help yourself with the drink as well." Mika notified.

"I wouldn't mind seconds, actually... this is such a different flavor from what I'm used to. Thank you." Giro returned her smile lightly, which was a little more cheery than the last one. It was rare that he was happy enough to smile sincerely, but he was slowly opening up to people here, Mika most especially. He refilled his bowl and ate again.

"Whoosagoodboy? Whoosa big wuffy? Whoosa big big wuffy?" Cassy cooed playfully as she pinched Giro's cheek and pulled it lightly. The wolf cocked an ear, growling lightly. Cassy was amused by this. "Oh my GOD that's one cute sound!"

Giro gave Prowl a worried look, as if asking him what he should do.

"Hey, don't look at me big guy!" Prowl raised his paws at Giro, chuckling. "A lotta' girls are like that!"

"Grr-Bear!" Cassy played with his ear.

"I do not like the way you're touching me." Giro stated calmly, eating as if nothing was happening.

"Oh? What about if I..." Cassy traced a finger on the belts around his torso that kept his leather shoulderpads on.

"NO-" Giro jumped back suddenly, away from the table without disturbing it. "Don't touch that- I mustn't remove it!" The wolf told her, panicking slightly, his ears perked and alert.

"Woah- sorry-" Cassy asked, surprised at how quick he was to avoid those belts being removed. "Sorry, I'm a little curious... why shouldn't you take that old leather thing on? Is it... a fetish?" She smiled playfully.

"-A leather fetish?" Prowl added.

Giro sat back down on his chair. "I apologize for my outburst." He bowed his head and picked his bowl up, continuing to eat wearily. "...No, I don not have a leather fetish. This is a power limiter, and its essential to supporting my life."

Cassy patted his furry bicep. "Aww, wow... I'm sorry wuffy." She apologized. "...wow, damn, you've got some muscles under there!" She felt his bicep. "I mean- really! You must work out a lot!"

"Thank you, I take pride in my body. It is the product of countless straining battles, and my body, along with my name, is the only thing that really belongs to me in the end." Giro thanked her.

"Ryo's cuter though!" Cassy joked.

"Oh I gotta agree with ya there!" Prowl agreed playfully.

"Cute?" Giro asked. "Of course Ryo is cuter. I am not cute." He agreed.

"Actually..." Cassy tilted her head at Mizuki, Ryo and Mika. "I can't decide who's cuter from those three!"

Ryo blush slightly from the statement and lowering his head a little so his long hair can hide his blushes, still eating the meal.

"Everyone has their on preferences, so in this case, hard to decide. Heh." Mizuki said as pouring the cold milk in the glass and gulp a small amount of it.

"Alright people, settle it down, please. We're still in the middle of eating." Mika said seriously but politely. "I can say, everyone here is cute, including Ray."

"Oh sorry!" Cassy giggled, apologizing. "I'm not used to so much quiet! Well, I used to be!"

Prowl stuck his tongue out a little, playfully. "Ray?"

"I apologize for our rudeness." Giro bowed his head, lowered his bowl once more. "Though I'm going to admit, I find Mika to have a rather attractive personality, as well as great great culinary skill. This is perhaps biased, as I've interacted with her more than anyone yet." He said truthfully.

"That's okay. I just need to get used with all this since I'm eating alone for so long." Mika admitted, remembering her past days without parents. She then look to Prowl.

"It doesn't mean anything, just a compliment, Prowley. Take note of that." She point to the coyote like a teacher, smiling.

The girl change her vision to Giro before nodding. "Oh, thank you Giro. I've been with you more than Prowl and Cassy, but it doesn't mean I ignoring you. Giro coming from different world than Prowl, Cassy, Ryo and Mizuki live. He need someone to explain all these things so he feel calm and not let him to find the answer of his questions."