Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-24-2009

"Oh yeah!" Cassy laughed. "I've only got C-cups, but she's got double Ds, and she's only 5'6 feet tall!" She explained. "She's really fun too! Its like she's never ever sad!"

"Well if its action ya' want, then go right on ahead!" Prowl laughed. "I hear Gir's story's got more action in it though, but Ray said its got really gorey torture scenes. I've been tortured before, not enjoyable at all, so I'm not sure I'll read those scenes."

Giro did as he was told, and soon, the the rice was being cooked. "Is everything here this much simpler?" The gray wolf asked the girl curiously, watching the rice cooker with mild interest at the small light.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-24-2009

"What tha-" Mizuki felt surprised a little bit and chuckles. "So big, I only have perfect C size, like you. And it's suit with my tall body. I don't want to get big because it's troublesome to find and wear undergarments. Your friend are really cheerful person."

"I definitely avoid any story that relates some really eerie stuff and bloods. I'm kinda phobia with that." Ryo's body shivers a bit and shrugged his shoulder, feeling some chills run through his bones.

"You mean, how the rice was cooked?" Mika replied, still need some info so she can explain better. The smell of the dishes began to fill the surroundings till to the living room as she began serving on the plate and decorate a little bit.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-24-2009

"Oh yeah, shopping for bras must be killer for her!" Cassy smiled to herself. "...I wonder how she's doing..."

"Yeah... better leave Gir's story alone then, lotsa blood there. Then again, if you read my story, you'll hafta skip some scenes where I'm captured. They cut a few of my fingers off there, but they've grown back now." Prowl chuckled, wiggling the fingers on his other paw.

"Well, back home, rice was cooked in pots over fires, or bamboo. Meat had to be fresh, and could rarely be stored, and ovens didn't come as small as that microwave... It makes me feel like somewhat of a brute compared to civilization here." Giro explained as he watched her.

"Mm... that smells nice!" Cassy sniffed the air. "I can smell the fish already!"

"Sayyy... not bad! Smells great!" Prowl agreed. He never ate anything that smelled that good, as was the same with Cassy.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-24-2009

"I presume if Ray continue his writing, she might looking over for you. Hehe." The dragoness stucks out tongue playfully, and somewhat anxious of Cassy's friend's appearance.

"Ooohh....bbrrr...Hearing that makes me shivers even more..." Ryo rubs his arms softly, trying to calm himself down.

"Our ancient civilization also went through such thing, but we, current generation thanked them for their ideas and inventions to make our life easier." Mika smiles as setting the dishes on the other side of the kitchen, not too far from the stove. "For example rice cooker, it used the same cooking concept like your world, but you don't have to monitor if the rice is properly cooked or not. You just wash the rice, fill with water, put on the rice cooker, press a switch and leave it there till the lights turns off automatically." She explained while taking some juices and milk out of the fridge and put it on the tray together with glasses.

"It'll be serve soon! Kindly wait for a moment." Mika cheerfully said

"Oh! Oh I bet she is! She's my best friend ever in my world, she stands up for me even though all the other humans don't like me... it help's that she's a cheerleader, and popular." Cassy giggled. "Looks like there aren't any other of my kind in Mika and Ray's world. Where I come from, we're a minority, and people hate us." She explained. "-But not Lily, she stood up for me and showed me how to be strong!" She started purring at the fond memories, swishing her tail around a little.

"Heh, sorry there Ryo." Prowl said, patting the wolf's back playfully. "Lets talk about somethin' else! Mmrn- Mika's cookin' smells grrrreat!" He added.

"Astounding..." Giro commented. "Shall I take these beverages out to them, Mika?"

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-25-2009

Mizuki petting Cassy's head gently, smiling. "Well, you have everyone here, including me. I'm sure if you're feel happy, Lily will be happy as well." Then, the dragoness give Cassy a warm yet comfortable hug.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about Mika's cooking. My sniffing senses will automatically turned off, thanks to those gory conversation." Ryo let out a soft sigh, sniffing some good scent once he calmed down. "My goodness. It smells nice."

Mika nodded." Sure thing. You can take these dishes out as well. Then kindly wait for me at kitchen table with them before I come with the rice."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2009

Cassy purred softly as Mika hugged her. She was fond of hugging, hugging was a wonderful experience. "Thanks Mika."

"Heh, cool fail-safe system Ryo." Prowl laughed. "Wish my ability to feel pain could just switch off, it'd be sweet. Torture wouldn't really work! Cuz I swear, that stuff hurt!" He grinned widely, as if not affected by the memories at all.

Giro nodded. "Alright Mika." He complied obediently, and picked the tray and dishes up with such steady paws that the beverages didn't even ripple. He brought them to the kitchen table, then went out to call them.

"The food will be ready soon." He informed the other characters.

"I gotta say Gir, you'd make an awesome waiter." Prowl joked.

Giro growled throatily, but did not look annoyed.

"What ever it is that's cooking Grr-Bear, it smells delicious! You're helping Mika out?" Cassy cooed.

"A little." Giro replied quietly. "Please do not call me Grr-Bear."

"But you go 'Grrrrr!' a lot!" Cassy teased playfully.

Giro growled deeply again, though he didn't look annoyed at all. It rumbled from his chest. "Sorry. Habit."

"No, its kinda cute! In a grumpy big bad wolf sort of way!" Cassy giggled.

"I don't know what to say to that. So I won't say anything." Giro said simply, and returned to the kitchen, leading them back to the kitchen dining table.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-25-2009

"You are always welcomed, Cassy." Mizuki said softly before plating a soft kiss on the feline's cheek while rubbing her furry arms.

"Thanks to Mika who put such 'system'. You can try asking Ray to alter your description, or even alter the whole story. Hehe." Ryo chuckles, wagging his soft silky furry tail happily in between his legs.

In the meantime, the rice is completely cooked as the switch is automatically turned off. She unplug the wire from rice cooker and bring it to the kitchen table, before return back to get the plates, bowl, spoon, fork, knife and chopsticks. "Okay, everyone, lunch is ready. Please take your seat." Mika announced.

"Come, Cassy" The dragoness stood up slowly, waiting for the feline to stood up so they can go together.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-25-2009

Cassy blushed lightly, but giggled, snuggling up to the dragoness a little.

"Maybe..." Prowl wondered. He shook his head clear, his ears flapping a little. "Looks like lunch is served Ryo." He grinned.

Cassy followed Mizuki cheerily, as Giro helped set the table.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-26-2009

Once near the dining table, Mizuki take a look and a long sniff of the dishes. "Mmm...so delicious, and it's quite a lot!" The dragoness commented as take a seat, waiting for Mika serve the rice.

"Come!" Ryo jumped off from the sofa, spinning his body one round and went to the dining table, before taking a seat facing Mizuki.

Mika setting up all the necessary stuff near the rice cooker since she didn't know their eating preferences, like eating using plate or bowl, except herself, Mizuki and Ryo because they can use both. "Okay. Before I serve the rice, mind telling me your eating preferences? You're eating using plate with spoon and fork/knife or bowl with chopsticks?"