Digiartists' Domain Community!
"Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher (/showthread.php?tid=8075)

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2009

"Aw that's sweet of you guys to do that for Mika! Cake is great!" Cassy giggled.

"We can always leave the kid some food, I guess. He does like Mik's mangas, he's got an entire cabinet full of em." Prowl scratched his chin.

Giro hid his slight embarrassment well. "Ahrm- thank you." He thanked her awkwardly.

"I understand. This world's financial classes are much different from my world's. Though I'm assuming the boy based my world off yours, my Yamato is your Japan, and my Romulus is your Rome." The wolf speculated. "Sushi is an acquired taste, but I prefer food that I can chew a lot." He admitted, and perked his ears a little as her hand met his paw. Despite the large, black, angry looking claws on his fingers, and despite the fierce battles and rough-handling of countless swords, shields, spears and daggers, his dark gray pawpads were velvety smooth, and comfortably soft and squishy. "It would be much easier that way, I suppose. We wouldn't get in each others way. I will handle the cutting and chopping of meat and vegetables. I'd also like to know... what those boxes are?" He pointed at the microwave, the fridge, and the stove curiously. "I'm assuming that one is some kind of... miniature oven?" He asked, comparing it in his mind with the massive ovens the castle bakeries had.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-22-2009

"Thank you. We don't know what to do that time, and Mika seems pretty lonely in her sleep. So a birthday cake might cheer her up." Mizuki said. "So, anything you want to comment about Ray? I'd like to hear some, hehe..."

"My goodness...For real...? He must be the true Mika's loyal fan...hehe..." Ryo chuckles softly. "I bet Mika will leave some food to him...even though Ray might return home late."

Mika look to the 'boxes' that Giro pointed at. "Oh, I explain one by one. This one is a refrigerator. It used to store raw foods and beverages and also keep it fresh and cool for a long time. But certain foods might turn rotten if kept for a very long time." Mika said as pointing to the fridge.

"That one is microwave, it used to heat some foods and for baking various cakes and cookies." She explained before moving to the last 'box'. "And this one is the stove. We use to cook foods which we will do it now. Despite using woods as fuel, our world uses gas which come naturally from the underground. For microwave and the fridge, including other equipment, operated by using electricity." Mika said, gently rubbing and squishing of his big pawpads. "I hope you understand my explanation."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-22-2009

Cassy stuck her tongue out. "Ray creeps me out. And he's kinda messy."

"Kid's a total spazz. Big fan of Mik though, oh yeah. He wouldn't let me touch his Mika Manga Section. He said my claws might scratch em." Prowl laughed. "He says he'll be back around 1 to 3PM or something."

"Refrigerator, Microwave, Stove." Giro repeated their names, nodding to show he understood. "Thank you for explaining, I comprehended you completely. Electricity is a rare power source where I came from. It was only available to places near waterfalls or very windy areas. Your world has many amazing things."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-22-2009

"Messy, huh..?" Mizuki said while thought of something that Ray might getting messy at, before chuckles softly. "Heh, I can see that even though it might look different."

"Hmm..he night able to taste Mika's cookies or cakes..." Ryo nodded. "Despite other wolfs, I don't have a full set of claws like you... I only have one on my thumb fingers, and sharp enough to cut aluminium and some woods. I always hide it if not in use so I can touch things without leaving any damage."

"Science and physics moves our world, that's the basic term to describe our world. Okay, enough talking. Let's cook. You can take the knife and chopping board began cutting all those raw foods." Mika said as pointing her thumb finger to the chopping board and knife near the kitchen sink. "While I get ready to make the sauce and flavors." She lit up the stove, putting some oil in the cooking pan and ready to get 'smoked' (read: cooking)

Cassy snickered mischievously. "Ooh! Are you thinking of something dirty?" She giggled at Mizuki. "Ray getting all messy?"

Prowl lifted his paws and examined his genetically enhanced claws. "These babies can shred through three foot-thick steel plating. They're not that sharp though, so I dunno why Ray would be afraid of me scratchin' the covers of his precious mangas. Bastard probaby thinks I'm dirty!"

Giro shrugged and spoke no more. His world had science and physics too, though their science wasn't as advanced as this world's. "Alright Mika." He said obediently and grabbed the knife, expertly and rapidly chopping up some meat, fish and vegetables without really even looking. He was a master of anything with an edge, whether it be kitchen knives or rice-paper. He washed the knife every time he finished chopping something so the flavors didn't mix and spoil each other.

"Uh? Uhmm- I don't mean that, I mean his living place, heh.." Mizuki blushing slightly, trying to avoid that sort of stuff.

"Well, you can blame him for creating you like this." Ryo said as took one of Prowl's paw and squish his pawpad. "Your's pretty soft and squishy!"

While Mika making a sauce for meat, she watch Giro chopping the raw foods while smiling. "You do the same as I did. You're pretty care when it comes of keeping a flavor."

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-23-2009

Cassy laughed ad playfully put an arm around her dragoness friend. "I'm just kidding ya! Heehee! You're cute when you blush!"

"Yeah, I was wonderin' about that... n' I'm thinkin'... what the hell?" Prowl checked the pawpads on his other paw. They were a brownish-pink color. He frowned at them. "I've gotta ask Ray what he was thinkin' when he gave me these, I mean, with all the guns, combat knives and punches I've thrown, these soft things are majorly uncharacteristic!" The coyote laughed. "-Not that I'm complainin'. They feel GREAT when I'm... relievin' myself, if y'know what I mean... Ngrrr... that feels nice."

"I wouldn't want to ruin the flavor you're aiming for. I'm sure it'll be wonderful. That sauce smells delicious." Giro snuffed at the air a little, and finished chopping, separating the chopped foods in bowls for her, bringing it over to be cooked or added.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-23-2009

""You are such a teaser." Mizuki smiles as prodding her claw on Cassy's cheek.

"Heh...Luckily I didn't read your story..." Ryo said nervously, still squeezing Prowl's soft pawpad before met with his own. Ryo easily getting horny if read or thought something naughty even it relates to both genders.

"Thank you." Mika smiles as took the bowl from Giro and putting it in each pans. "Giro, would you mind to help me wash and cook the rice? Kindly take about 3 cups of rice from that red bucket." She took the bowl that used in rice cooker and lend it to Giro before pointing to the red bucket near the rice cooker.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Frisk E. Coyote - 02-24-2009

"Hee hee! That's what my friend says when I make fun of her bewbies! They huuuge for her size!" Cassy laughed and winked, playfully licking Mizuki's finger with her small, soft, feline tongue.

"Yeah, you wouldn't like it." Prowl agreed, growling lowly in pleasure, feeling playful. Not many people touched his paws, but when they did, they usually kept at it, and he didn't mind at all. Even Prowl liked his pawpads, pressing down on them with his thumbs when he was anxious sometimes. "Its just me, goin' around, doin' stuff in action movies like fightin', jumpin' away from explosions, occasional sex, though weirdly, I feel like the sex was more focused on than the action scenes..." The coyote wondered out loud. "Maybe that's why a buncha' Ray's novels are popular, n' rated 18."

Giro nodded quietly and took the bowl, scooping up a cup of rice from the red bucket and filling it into the bowl three times. He was familiar with rice from a time he spent at Yamato, training under several strict disciplines of bladed weapons. He ate only rice during that time, and learned how to cook it in bamboo. In this world, it was probably a lot simpler. He filled the bowl with water and swirled the rice around with his paw so the water became clouded, then drained it. He repeated the process three times, then drained the water completely, making sure none of the rice grains were washed away along with it. "Is this okay, Mika?" He showed her the bowl, wondering if he did it properly.

RE: "Can you love what isn't real?" Lonely Werewolf/Ray the Backlasher - Lonely Werewolf - 02-24-2009

Mizuki accidentally let out a small soft murr as Cassy licks her finger, and her body somewhat shivers a little bit. "...Heh...I bet your friend got much bigger boobs then we have..."

"...Well...I will read some, maybe later because there's some element of action there...which is my favorite..." Ryo stated, still playing with Prowl's pawpad which is slightly bigger than Ryo has.

Mika take a look of the washed rice once Giro done it. "Yup, looks perfect. Then, fill in with water till it levels with number 6 written big, here..." Mina point to the number 6 on the innerside. "Once done, just put it into the rice cooker besides the red bucket, close the lid and press the orange button on the rice cooker till the button lights on."