Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-20-2010

Amanda groaned softly in response, her body wanting to feel Katt's touch but unable to properly undress. Her fingers clumsily fiddled with her clothes for several seconds before she gave up with a defeated Sigh. Katt would have to undress the blushing woman beneath her.

----------

AMy blushed and kneeled down, spreading her legs a bit as she did and licked Shadow's cock timidly. She then slowly began to take more and more of it into her warm mouth and ran her tongue along the bottom as she began to suck. It was almost natural to her and she quickly had a rhythm down.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-21-2010

"Oh so you want mistress to undress you then?" Katt purred softly, brushing her hand over Amanda's chest as she began to unbutton her shirt, pulling it open with a surprised moan, "Wow, how did you keep these hidden?" she purred as she gentley massaged one of Amanda's large breasts.

Shadow let out a soft growl, trying to be quiet, Mmm, knew it, I knew she was just a slut. Just needed to be taught it. he smiled, gentley rubbing one of Amy's ears as she sucked him off, "Mmm, you're good you know that?" he asked quietly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-21-2010

"Ling....Ling...." May moaned.

"I think she's talking in her sleep," Alex said.

"Fuck me....I love you Ling....Please, love me back....Mmmmm....Ling...." the girl mumbled, as her pussy was licked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-21-2010

Amanda moaned and purred softly as Katt massaged her large breast through the material of her bra. Her nipple quickly erected and began to poke through the lacy bra as the drunk woman continued to purr.

----------

Amy released a purr as she was complemented and had her ear stroked, adding a vibration to her already stimulating blow job. She was wet and dripping, lightly fingering herself as she continued to suck him off.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-21-2010

Ling smiled slightly as she continued licking over May's pussy, suckling softly on her clit as she fingered her as well, moaning softly in lust.

Katt walked around and sat down on the couch, pulling Amanda ontop of her as she lay back a bit, still massaging her chest as her free hand snaked down towards Amanda's crotch, undoing her pants enough for her hand to slip in and rub against her bare pussy, "Mmm, you see, I told you two girls could have plenty of fun. I can already tell you're going to be an amazing pet." she purred.

Shadow growled almost painfully as he tried to keep from howling loudly, grabbing Amy's head and roughly forcing his cock into her mouth, his pre-cum dripping into her mouth with each thrust. Each thrust pressing her nose into his crotch, flooding it with his strong musk.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-27-2010

Amanda was helpless to resist as she was pulled over to her new mistress, and didnt want to anyways. Her clothes were quickly starting to disappear and soon she felt Katt's warm hand begin to rub against her slightly moist slit. The gentle touch made her arch her back a little, as cat's were prone to doing, and she released a soft moan into the room, her head lolling a bit from her drunkenness.

-------

Shadow's scent nearly drove Amy insane as she sucked and licked all the more, his lust driving hers forward. Her pussy was dripping more and more as she fingered herself, the situation making her hot. She was getting close, and as she did she only increased her efforts for him.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-28-2010

"Oooh yes, you're practically dripping." Katt purred, sliding a finger into Amanda's pussy as she massaged the other feline's breast, moaning in pleasure as she rubbed against Amanda's back, grinding her breasts into her back.

Shadow groaned loudly, burying his entire cock down Amy's throat as he came, flooding her mouth and throat with his thick cum, continuing to hump her mouth.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-31-2010

Amanda's moan became more and more frequent as Katt continued her work. She could feel the other woman finger slip into her tight snatch, and her nipples were pulsing with pleasure already. The mere thought of what might happen was turning the drunken cat woman on to levels she could hardly believe, her tail flicking lazily with pleasure.

---------------

Amy found herself swallowing automatically and was surprisingly good at it. Soon she had all his cum down her throat and was feeling light headed, at the verge of her own orgasm. She needed someone other than herself to send her over the edge though, it couldnt be by her hand.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-01-2010

"Mmm, you have such a cute little moan." Katt purred, nibbling teasingly at Amanda's ear, "You like this don't you, feeling my finger teasing your horny cunt don't you?" she purred, rubbing her thumb against the other girl's clit.

Shadow growled with pleasure as he slid out of her mouth, "Damn, that was amazing. You've had practice haven't you?" he teased, "Come here, let me help you with that." he smiled, patting his lap for her to sit on it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-01-2010

May awoke almost instantly, and blushed greatly as she saw Ling. "L-Ling..." she moaned. "Please...fuck me." She didn't even seem to notice Alex, as she looked into King's eyes, begging for more.