Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-18-2010

Katt smiled as Amanda rested on her shoulder. She slowly drove to her own house, not wanting to disturb her. She gentley nudged the sleeping feline as she parked in her driveway, "Wake up cutie, we're home." she purred.

Shadow turned her head a bit with his muzzle so he could actually kiss her, growling softly into it as his free fingers intertwined with hers and the one paying attention to her pussy slid in softly. His own cock pressing painfully against his pants.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-18-2010

Amanda moaned softly and blushed, still asleep, but now panting softly. Her hand had slid between her legs and she was unconsciously rubbing herself in her sleep, expressing her suppressed lust. She kept blushing and moaning cutely, her ears flat as she purred in utter bliss.

------------

Amy moaned softly as her lips met his, her warm blush warming their faces. Her legs trembled nd her hand clenched as he continued to finger her soaked pussy. She reached over slowly with her hand and found his restrained member and began to stroke it softly, her blush intensifying with the action.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-19-2010

Katt smiled slightly, exiting the car and walking over to the other side, picking Amanda up and carrying her into the house. She set her down softly on the couch, kissing her softly and grabbing her hand slightly to wake her, "Wakey wakey slut, I'm going upstairs to change. And I want you naked before I get back down." she purred.

Shadow growled softly into the kiss, fingering her more rapidly as she rubbed his cock, growling in plesaure. He moved away from the kiss, moving his muzzle close to her ear, "Would you like to suck on my cock? I'm sure it'd appreciate it." he grinned slightly in the dark theater.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-19-2010

"Mistress will do for now slut," Alex moaned as she felt her pussy being licked and pleasured. "Go crazy, my little slut. If you can make me cum as quickly as possible, I'll fuck you back, and make you go crazy with my love," she moaned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-19-2010

"Oh yes, please mistress," Ling smiled, diving into Alex's pussy, using every trick she'd ever learned to bring her to orgasm, suckling on her clit, dragging her tongue over her tail-hole and pussy lips, rapidly thrusting it at her G-spot, everything she could think of.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-20-2010

Amanda moaned gently as she was picked up and placed on the couch. She opened her eyes a little when her hand was grabbed and moaned softly to the words. "Where....where is this?" She asked softly, her hands aimlessly moving about. "What..." She asked softly, looking around before laying back again and groaning softly, her hands fumbling with her clothes but being unsuccessful at removing them in her drunken state.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-20-2010

Katt returned quickly, not as drunk as Amanda was so she was more than capable of a quick change. She was wearing the outfit she had bought at the store, the only thing missing was the strap-on, instead a hole in the suit revealed her furry pussy, though it had been replaced by a whip in her left hand, "I thought I told you I wanted you naked before I came back down," she smiled slightly as she walked over towards the couch, "But it is your first time, so I'll be gentle with you." she purred, rubbing Amanda's cheek, her hand moving down over her chest and stomache before rubbing at her pussy through her pants.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-20-2010

Almost instantly, female Alex came, covering Ling's face in her orgasmic juices. "Oh god...You were a born pussy licker, slut," she moaned. "Lay on the ground now, on your back." Once Ling did so, Alex would lay on top of her, and kiss her lips as she began rubbing their two clits together.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-20-2010

"Thank you mistress, my old owner taught me well," Ling moaned softly as her face was covered in Alex's cum, licking her lips clean. She lay down onto her back, spreading her legs apart and sighing in pleasure as she felt Alex ontop of her, letting out a loud cry of pleasure as she felt their pussy's rubbing together, "Ohh, mistress, that feels so good, am, ahh, am I allowed to cum, it feels so good." she moaned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-25-2010

"Go right ahead, my love!" Alex moaned, and pulled Ling into a passionate kiss, moaning as her orgasm rocked her body. "So...did you enjoy yourself, slut?" she asked, kissing Ling's neck after calming down from her orgasm.