Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-15-2010

Katt purred softly, gripping Amanda's ass a bit, "Would you like to see what I do with cute submissive girls?" she smiled a bit. She knew Amanda was a bit tipsy but she wasn't about to pass up an oppurtunity like this. After all she did need to replace Ling.

"All I'm asking," Shadow smiled, kissing Amy's cheek as his fingers snaked their way into her panties, rubbing over her pussy lips. His own cock was already pressing painfully against his jeans, ready to get out.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-15-2010

Amanda blushed a little harder, adding to her drunken blush, as she felt her ass getting squeezed. "Well..." The cat woman said, her tail making nervous circles behind them. "I wouldnt mind if you told me on the ride back..." She said stopping short. "Gah, I cant drive like this! Do you mind dropping me off at my house?" She asked. "I wouldnt mind to hear as we drive..." She added with timid eyes. Chances were, they werent going to make it back to Amanda's house that night.

----

"Ahhh..." Amy moaned softly, nuzzling Shadow as he kissed her and caressed her soft, warm mound. "Just...dont do to much." She said shyly, being much more nervous about real life than she was in cyber space.

"It would be my pleasure." Katt smiled as she helped Amanda to her car. As they drove, a few miles below the speed limit to make the ride last, Katt explained about the BDSM community, about what it meant to be submissive, about what a dom would do with submissives, and about the relationship between a dom and a sub, smiling over at Amanda, "So when the sub trusts her mistress or master enough, she'll accept a collar, and that's like a symbol saying she's owned. Which is what they were talking about back at the store." she explained.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." Shadow smiled, sliding his finger lightly into Amy's pussy, kissing her back as he gentley fingered her, knowing she was a virgin and not wanting to damage that.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-15-2010

"I hope you realize now though, that I'll be the only one gets to fuck you. Well, me and your fellow sluts!" he said. "Enough of this. I'm getting hard." He ordered Ling off of him, and for her to unzip his pants and to take his semi hard cock in her mouth.

"Of course master, I'll more than happily fuck whoever you order me to." Ling moaned, whimpering softly as he stopped but knew better than to object. She happily pulled down his zipper with her teeth, looking up at her as she took his cock into her mouth, moaning softly as she sucked on it, her tongue wrapping around it as she took it into her throat, pressing her nose against his crotch each time she went down.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-15-2010

Amanda nodded awkwardly and looked over at Katt. "But, I dont get...get it. What does the submissive partner get out of this? She or he serves the dom, and in return..." She asked as they drove, her head lolling a bit. Amanda was no good with Alcohol, and it showed.

--------

Amy shuddered as she felt the finger slide into her and barely suppressed a moan of pleasure as her lips met with his. She tried weakly to pull away at first, but after a second or two, fell into the kiss and moaned very softly into it, her body already trembling with anticipation as her heart raced. She knew she could be seen at any moment...spotted by anyone who was walking by, and yet, that only made the electrical sensation coursing through her body excite her more!

"The dom, gives the sub pleasure she could only dream of," Katt purred, leaning over and licking over Amanda's cheek a bit, "She makes them feel wonderful, so wonderful they can't help but beg for more."

Shadow growled slightly into the kiss, his ears swiveling around for people that might spot them, but was mostly focused on Amy, his finger slowly sliding further into her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-17-2010

"Good....Such a good little slut, but...Let's try something different." Suddenly, the cock Ling was sucking was gone. If she looked up, she would Alex had changed himself into a girl, naked and with a wonderful rack. "Let's see how good you are at licking pussy."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-17-2010

Ling was a bit surprised by the sudden dissapearance. At first thinking she had displeased Alex and he had pulled out, before the scent of a female entered her nostrils, and she heard Alex's idea, "Oh very good master, or do you wish for me to call you mistress?" she asked, nuzzling her nose into Alex's pussy before licking over it, suckling softly on her clit before she began to eat her out.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-18-2010

Amanda blushed and closed her eyes. "Hmm...sounds nice." She moaned as she nodded off for a little snooze, her head falling on Kat's shoulder.

--------

Amy moaned and blushed hard, her hands reaching down to Shadow's hand, but not to pull it away, instead they just laid there, and she couldnt help but purr and lick his cheek.