Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-10-2010

Katt huffed a bit as the man left, turning her attention back to Amanda, "Sorry about that, figured it was the only way to get people to leave you alone." she explained, "Hope I didn't just ruin our friendship."

Shadow grinned as he ran a hand over Amy's leg, inching closer to her crotch as he continued kissing her, "So, you ever made out in a theatre before?" he grinned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-10-2010

Amanda blushed and shook her head. "No...I...I mean...I think I'll wait at the bar until your finished." She said nervously. Then, if allowed to, she would leave and have a few more drinks, needing them after the stressful situation she had just been in.

------

Amy blushed cutely and placed her hand on his. "Come on, stop fooling around..." She said softly, hoping that her blush would be hidden in the darkness of the theater. "We cant actually do anything in here..."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-10-2010

Katt sat down across from the table, a black bag resting at her feet with the outfit she had been trying on, "Uhm, sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you like that." she said, blushing slightly.

"Why not?" Shadow smiled as he licked at her neck, "It's almost empty, and dark, no one will know we're doing anything. And haven't you ever wanted to fool around in public? I hear the adrenaline from the thought of being caught is a great aphrodisiac." he growled playfully.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-10-2010

"Is that so...?" Alex smiled, pushing his index finger into her ass and moving around within her. "My...such a good little slut. It took a white for Mindy to break. Tell me, Ling, have you always been like this or did Katt have to do a little work to turn into into the sexy slut you are?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-11-2010

Ling cried out from the finger forcing it's way into her tight ass, moaning softly, "I was always a filthy slut, mistress just showed me that." she purred.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-13-2010

Amanda waved her away and swayed slightly. "N-No, its was my bad. I should have, should have listed to you." She said with a soft sigh. It was clear she had been drinking again and smiled drunkenly at her friend. "But I dont see why they were all, l-looking at me like that. Ist that normal?" She added, holding the back of her chair to stay steady.

---------

Amy's blush only increased as she listened to shadow. "But...I mean...I just met you." She said pathetically, her eyes already flickering to green and back to purple. She began to notice just how vacant and dark the theater was...they were sitting near anyone at all...

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-13-2010

"Who wouldn't? You're very beautiful," Katt laughed a bit as she held onto Amanda's arms to help steady her, "And you seem pretty submissive, a submissive female is a rarity there so that probably just made you more attractive."

"In real life maybe," Shadow smiled, his hand moving further up her leg and rubbing against her crotch, "I'm not planning on throwing you to the ground and mounting you you know, just a bit of fooling around in a dark theatre." he winked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-14-2010

"Who was the first person you slept with? Was Katt your first? A slut like you, I wouldn't be surprised if you had sex with your entire neighborhood," the ghost chuckled, pushing in two fingers into his lovely bitch.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-14-2010

Ling cried out in pleasure, grinding her hips against Alex's fingers as she moaned in lust, her pussy juices coating his fingers, "N-no master, ahh, Mistress was my first, but there were many after that. She loved watching me get fucked by others, male or female, it didn't matter." she gasped out.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-14-2010

Amanda raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say Im...Im submissive? I can be tough to! And why does that make me more attractive? What do you do with submissive girls?" she asked drunkenly, happily taking Katt's help in keeping her steady.

--------

Amy blushed hard but did not push him away. "Ok...Just a little." She said softly, already feeling the burning in her loins. As Shadow's hand came in contact with her clothed pussy, it was as though and electrical jolt had been sent through her, making her nipples a little harder and her pussy a little damper.