Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-02-2010

"Yes, very good master." Ling smiled, moaning softly as he squeezed her butt, "Are you going to punish me? Katt used to punish me all the time, it felt so good," she moaned again remember all the times she was bound and gagged and Katt would whip her to orgasm.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-05-2010

"Um...well thats OK. Where do we go now?" Amy asked, looking around. She was nervous, but she hadnt gotten all dressed up for nothing. She wanted to have a good time with her date...

---------

Amanda greeted Kitt and gladly began to shop with Katt. She tried on Many dresses that night, and even bought a few, but in the end it would be Katt who helped her decide with one to leave the store with.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-06-2010

"Plenty of other restaurants," Shadow smiled as he wrapped an arm through Amy's, "Sorry it won't be as fancy, but I promise I'll make it up to you." he nodded as they walked away from the fancy restaurant. He was able to find a seat, though it wasn't nearly as fancy a place and their dress was a bit too formal, "Well, date's off to a wonderful start." he laughed a bit as they sat down at a table.

"Oh that is the one," Katt smiled as she held onto the purple dress, absolutely loving it, "You look amazing." she purred.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-06-2010

Amy sat down with a little blush and nodded. "Well...lets hope that it gets better." She said with some optimism. She ordered just a water and some fish for her meal, wondering how to start a conversation with the handsome wolf across from her. She was really nervous, and not sure what to think about him at all.

--------

Amanda smiled and blushed as she turned all the way around in it. "Are you sure? Its a bit short..." She said as she moved her hands down the length of the dress, also noticing how form fitting it was. She bought it and a few others and was ready to leave as soon as Kat was ready, all dressed and sexy with her purple dress, which matched her eyes perfectly.

Shadow ordered a drink as well as a steak. Turning his attention back to Amy, "So why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? Outside of the game I really don't know much about you." he admitted.

"I think it looks absolutely beautiful on you. You need to have more pride in your sexy body," Katt purred as she picked a tight form fitting black dress for herself, "There's just one store I want to stop at before we leave, uhm, you can, go check out a diffrent store if you'd like." She said, blushing slightly without realizing it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-06-2010

"Well..." Amy said softly. She then began to explain to him that she was athletic, liked video games and anime, and had a sister. She told him almost everything save anything that had to do with Shadow. She pretended, for this date, that he didnt exist. She then asked about him, blushing hard as she realized how long she had been talking only about herself.

--------

"No its fine." Amanda said, still tipsy from her drinks. "What fun would it be if we went shopping alone?" She added, following Katt wherever she was going.

"Not much to say really, only child, parent's gone, have a few friends but for the most part a bit of a loner." Shadow shrugged a bit, "Kinda weird talking to you outside of the game, feels like you and your avatar are two diffrent people." he laughed a bit.

"Uh, well alright, it's just," Katt fumbled a bit on her words before finally sighing, seeing that she couldn't really explain it. She walked through the mall to a slightly tucked away store, the windows didn't have anything in them, the only way to know it was a store was the large neon sign 'Master's dungeon' she walked in, blushing a bit from Amanda following her. Numerous restraints and other BDSM gear decorated the walls of the store.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-06-2010

"Very well." Alex kissed her nose, and led her to a couch. He sat on it, and ordered Ling to lay on him. "I feel like spanking that plump ass of yours."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-07-2010

Ling grinned widely as she happily lay over Alex's lap, exposing her bare ass as well as her tail-hole and pussy, "Please punish me master, I've been such a naughty slave." she moaned softly, already wet in anticipation. She was a true masochist, the more pain, the more she loved it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-07-2010

Alex smiled and slapped Ling's ass. "Yes, you have. I'll have to punish you quite a bit. Hmmm...Maybe I'll have to put a leash on you and walk you around like a dog. Or better yet, fucking you the horny, little bitch you are." With every word he said, the ghost slapped her again and again.