Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-25-2010

Shadow turned around, nearly losing his composture as he saw Amy, No fucking, it was her? Oh man, this is just too much of a coincidence. he thought, blinking a bit unsure if he could believe his eyes. He quickly recovered, "Uh, sorry, I, didn't expect you to be so beautiful." he quickly explained away his reaction, "Meet someone online and you can only expect so much." he laughed, "Name's Sha, Shaun, Shaun Dowley." he smiled, holding out one of his massive paws to shake her hand.

"Well, I was kind of hoping," Katt blushed a bit as she ran a finger around her drink, "We could do something there, together, you know." she blushed brighter as she looked away a bit, "I, was kind of hoping, you might, you know, be, into girls."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-25-2010

Amy blushed at the complement and took his hand. "My name is Amy...just Amy." She said with a cute smile and small blush. "I didnt know you modeled you avatar after yourself so extensively...though I suppose when you look like you you dont really have much to hide." She added shyly, finding him just as attractive as she had online.

--------

Amanda almost spat her drink out. "I-I, I mean, you...me, you and me...I" She sputtered, trying to take in what she had just heard and respond at the same time. "I mean, I just wasnt...wasnt expecting..." By now Amanda was blushing hard and properly flustered, unsure about how to continue. "Well, I mean...its not like I havent thought about...but I dont normally..." She looked at Katt for some help, even though she was the one who she needed help against. "Im sorry Katt, Im...Im just not sure. Lets go do something...something else, and see where that leads." She offered weakly.

"I'm surprised you didn't do the same, your avatar does not do you justice." Shadow smiled, "So did you already get us a table? Or are we gonna have to wait a bit," he chuckled softly, "Not that I'd mind of course." he winked.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Katt said as she stood, "Sorry, again, I tend to get a bit forward, guess it comes from the business I'm in." she blushed a bit, "Come on, I know a great clothes store nearby, friend of mine works there so we can use her discount too." she smiled, trying to keep from driving Amanda away.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-25-2010

"OK, wait, your work...never mind, not the subject for right now." She said with a sigh. "Lets just go and have fun for now." She said with a kindly smile. She followed Katt to her car and drove off to shop whenever she was ready.

---------

Amy blushed a little harder. He was already complementing her so much, it was either true, or she was hot enough to make him praise her allot, which meant basically the same thing for a man as handsome as Shaun. "Um, no I was waiting for you, I didint want you to have to look for me." She said in a small voice. the truth was, she had no way of finding him if she had already gone and waited for a table, and besides, she didnt want to get a table only to find out that he had reservations or something.

"Well here's hoping this place isn't too busy, hear it's impossible to get a reservation. Unless your like, one of those big important types," he laughed, knowing it would make Amy think of him, "If worse comes to worse, we could just head to a fast-food place or something, being out with you the restaurants not important." he smiled as he walked up to the podium, "Heya, uh, you wouldn't happen to have any open tables."

"Sorry sir, all tables are full, except for the reserved room that is, but I doubt you are going there."

"Hmm," Shadow scratched his chin a bit, Dang, if it weren't her I could easily get those seats, guess we'll do this the old fashioned way. "So the tables are empty, and you're just letting them sit there? Seems like bad business to me."

"They are reserved, unless you know the owner and can prove it no exceptions." the man said, turning to another customer to end the conversation.

"Dang, guess I'm not important enough." he shrugged a bit, "Sorry, probably should've called ahead of time and set this all up, guess I forgot in the excitement."

Katt pulled into the parking lot of the large clothing store, stepping out and closing the door, waiting for Amanda before she walked into the store. Almost instantly a slightly shorter fox ran up excitedly, "Kitten! Oh I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?" she asked, glancing over at Amanda, "New friend?" she asked.

"Yeah, Amanda, this is an old friend of mine, Kit, this is amanda." Katt introduced the two.

"Pleasure, any friend of Kitten's is a friend of mine." Kit smiled, "Guess your hear to do some shopping huh? Figures only reason you ever visit me here is to shop." she joked, "Well you know your way around, I'll be at the desk when you're done." she smiled, again.

"Heh, always full of energy that one. Come on, you said you wanted to do some shopping, could use a few new outfits myself." Katt smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-26-2010

Alex smiled, and kissed Mindy's cheek before getting out of bed and dressing himself in a nice shirt and pants. He then exited the room, and began looking for Ling and May, wondering where they were and what they were doing.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-26-2010

Ling purred softly, cuddling up against May, she wasn't sleepy in the least so she was happy to just lay there enjoying her company.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-28-2010

"Hello, Ling," Alex greeted, walking into the guest room and finding her and May. He walked over, and suddenly kissed Ling, pushing his tongue into his submissive slave's mouth.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-28-2010

Ling excitedly jumped into a submissive kneeling position, "Master!" she shouted in excitement, happily returning his kiss, "Did you come to play with us?" she asked hopefully.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-02-2010

"I did. It seems I had too much fun with Mindy and she blacked out. Since May's still asleep, I suppose it is just you and me," he smiled, and wrapped his arms around her, leaving them at her butt, squeezing it. "Tell me, Ling, have I been a good master to you?"