Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-17-2010

Amy was helpless as she was placed down on all fours, still lost in her own pleasure, she hardly realized what was happening until she felt the cocks thrust into her again and Shadow's mouth clamp gently over her neck. Almost instantly her eyes began to shift to green again, and what started off as a panicky move turned into brutal pleasure as Amy moaned and arched her back, raising her butt into the air as Shadow pounded it furiously. "Ahhh! O-Oh my god!" She cried in ecstasy, purring loudly and moaning as she was fucked from behind.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-17-2010

"Who's, my bitch!" Shadow growled as he gripped Amy tightly, thrusting his cocks deep into her ass and pussy, "Say it, you're my bitch, my fucktoy!" he growled, tightening his grip around her neck as he continued, his cocks starting to swell as he came closer to cumming.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-17-2010

"Ahhh!" Amy cried out, loving every second of it, moaning loudly and purring so strongly that Shadow would feel the vibrations. "I-Im am your fuck toy!" She screamed as she began to near yet another orgasm. "Cum inside me!" she begged before she even realized it, grinding her hips against him even as he fucked her.

Shadow growled loudly around Amy's neck, "Take it bitch!" he howled, his knots swelling up tightly inside of her ass and pussy as he came, flooding her them with his cum as he held her in place with his claws and mouth, his rapid thrusts slowing into short bone-jarring ones, forcing his knots around inside of her before he wrapped his arms tightly around her, rolling over onto his back with her on his chest so they could both relax, "Phew, damn, you are one amazing girl." he laughed a bit as he panted, "Hope I didn't, get too rough. Wolves are known for that."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-17-2010

"Considering my dad is dead and is a decomposing corpse underground? A bit. I never had any brothers, so don't try that either," he smiled, and kissed Mindy's nose, hugging her. "I love you, my little slut," he said, licking her neck.

"And I love you my master," Mindy smiled happily as she nuzzled back against Alex. She starting chuckling slightly, "You know, if you do wanna meet my mom, there's gonna have to be a ring on my finger, don't need her freaking out when I have a child with some stranger in her eyes." she laughed a bit.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-19-2010

Amy moaned and cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as Shadow roughly fucked her, his knots filling her up as he released his cum inside her molten depths. She maned loudly as she felt herself fill up with his seed and shuddered hard as she came with him, panting and purring moments later on his chest as he laid on his back. She purred softly against him, tired and satisfied, nuzzling against him as they lay there together. "Mmm...It was...incredible..." she moaned softly, still grinding her hip just a little. "I-I've never felt that good before...."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-19-2010

"Hehe, yeah, definately either a hate it, or absolutely love it," Shadow growled softly as he wrapped his arms around Amy, grinding his hips gentley as his locked cocks slid around in her ass and pussy, "So, you still interested in meeting in real life by any chance? Maybe trying this for real." he smiled as he licked her cheek, "Bet you're even more of an animal in real life."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-19-2010

Amy blushed softly. "I...Im actually..." She could hardly believe she was going to say it, but she did anyway, after a moan of pleasure. "Ahhh...Im...Im a virgin in real life." Her blush was now really heavy and she averted her eyes in shame. "I've never really...really been with anyone." She sighed softly. "But I did use my body type for the game!" She added hastily, not wanting him to think that she was some fat or scrawny nerd girl. Although she looked very different in the game, her basic body type was the same and ultimately unaltered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-19-2010

"I kinda figured with the way you reacted." Shadow laughed a bit, "I believe you, you certainly know how to use it." he moaned softly as he gave her a quick rough thrust, "Let you in on a secret, so did I, took a few cosmetic liberties but what you see is what you get." he smiled, "But hey, if you feel weird about meeting a guy online I won't push it. Kinda nice being able to just hang out in this virtual world together.

OOC: We forgot about Katt and Amy's mom lol. Just remembered her.

IC:

Katt huffed a bit as she sat at a bar, her tail flicking around boredly, "Did I give a wrong address? She's late, probably found something better to do." she sighed a bit.