Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-08-2010

Amy's reaction to the sudden change was clear as daylight and several times more satisfying than any sunrise. She arched her back instantly, pushing herself against Shadow's body and released a husky cry of pleasure as both her holes were fucked. She was lost to her lust at that point and willingly bouncing up and down on both members, allowing Shadow to do as he wished with her taught slender body. The extreme stimulation would soon bring her to orgasm, but Shadow had complete control, and he could make her wait, even beg for it, and then execute the masterful climax in anyway he pleased.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-08-2010

Shadow growled in pleasure, thrusting harder and harder as the feeling of pleasure more than doubled from both his cocks, "Gahhh, damn, your ass is a tight one." he moaned, squeezing Amy's ass with his claws as he thrust into her, "Come on, I know you must be close, to cumming yourself," he growled, "Cum for me my little kitten, show me how much you love my cock." he growled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-15-2010

"Twins?" Alex repeated, and licked his lips, pecking Mindy's lips. "I don't suppose you have any sisters or hot relatives, do you, babe?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-15-2010

"Sorry, no sisters for me. And my mom is off limits." she teased, "Be a bit weird sharing you with her."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-16-2010

Amy arched her back as Shadow grabbed hold of her ass, thrusting her breasts basically into his face as she came with a loud, shuddering cry. Her cyberspace juices gushed out and covered their thighs, as in real life she came hard, staining her clothes. After a moment or two of shuddering ecstasy she fell forward, wrapping her arms around shadow's neck and kissing him. "Your not some nerdy little kid in real life are you?" She asked teasingly into his ear, her ass and pussy still impaled on his duel cocks.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-16-2010

"Well nerd maybe," Shadow laughed a bit as he held Amy close to himself, "However I don't fit the stereotype if that's what you're asking." he winked a bit.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-16-2010

Amy sighed softly and continued to hold onto Shadow, moaning softly in the afterglow as she softly kissed and licked his face and neck, her green eyes slowly dimming back to purple, though her behavior didnt change much. She purred happily in his arms and, if he was still hard, continued to grind her pelvis against him, trying to make him cum as well.

Shadow growled in pleasure, "Still horny my pet?" He grinned, "Alright then, let me show you how wolves really mate." he growled a bit as he pulled her off his cock, setting her down on her hands and knees before mounting her, thrusting his cocks into her ass and pussy and pounding into her roughly, growling in pleasure, "This, is the love of the wolves!" he growled, biting down gentley onto her neck to hold her in place as he roughly fucked her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-16-2010

Alex frowned with displeasure as he laid next to Mindy in his human form. "Awww....You just went ahead and broke my heart, babe." He wrapped his arms aronud her and kissed her cheek and cuddled with her. "I think I need a nice tit fuck to make me feel better..."

"You know I'd be a bit more worried if you didn't have those other two to keep you company as well." Mindy teased a bit, "How would you like it if I decided I wanted to sleep with your father as well as you? Be a bit awkward wouldn't it?" she asked.