Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-19-2009

"Damn, you felines really are the best," Shadow growled a bit, sliding one of his fingers deep into Amy's tail-hole as he fucked her, "Rrr, that better my cute little pet?" he moaned softly as he continued to slide in and out of her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-19-2009

Amy moaned loudly and wildly as she was fucked, only getting more excited as Shadow fingered her ass. She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling herself up so that she could layer his face in kisses and licks as he fucked her, her breasts pressing firmly into his chest. "Ahhh, dont stop! Dont stop!" she pleaded, loving every second.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-22-2009

The goop that was Alex did not respond in words, but rather in actions. He continued to play with her, fucking her in both her ass and pussy, while the rest of the goop rubbed and squeezed her large breasts. The dicks within her became slightly bigger, and began to fuck her ass and cunt harder and faster. "Enjoying yourself?" the ghost's voice asked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-25-2009

"Wouldn't, grrr, dream of it," Shadow growled, wrapping his arms tightly around Amy's waist as he thrusted into her pussy, Hmm, I wonder what, let's try. Shadow smiled a bit, removing his finger from Amy's tail-hole, suddenly a large amount of pixilation appeared around his crotch, a second cock actually forming just below the first, "Damn I love this game." he laughed a bit as he slid both cocks into Amy's ass and pussy, pounding them both.

Mindy groaned slightly as she felt the two cocks increasing in size, quickly turning to a moan unable to even form words through her pleasure.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-28-2009

Suddenly the slime froze like ice, and Alex's head appeared on the slime, and he looked into Mindy's eyes. "Say it loud and proud, my love. Who, in all the world, do you love? More than your mother, your father, everyone you've ever met... Who do you love the most?" he whispered, teasing her with soft kisses to her neck.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-30-2009

"My, my master, I love my master," Mindy cried out in pleasure, kissing whatever part of Alex's head she could, "Please, fuck me more master, it's so wonderful, it's so amazing." she moaned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-30-2009

"You have to swear first. Swear that forever, until the day you die, maybe even past that, you will serve me. I will forever be your Master, and you will forever be my slave. Promise me that," the ghost ordered. "Swear that you will eternally be my lover..."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-02-2010

"Yes, I swear, you are my lover, my master, for all eternity." Mindy moaned, nuzzling against Alex's cheek, "I will do anything you wish of me master."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 01-02-2010

Alex smiled and kissed Mindy's lips. The kiss muffled his moans as his seed shot into Mindy's ass and pussy. It was one of the biggest orgasms of his life as his seed filled her up, and soon overflowed out of her pussy and ass. "Then take my child proudly, and we will either raise her into a beautiful slut like you, or a dominating Master like me..." Alex whispered, and rested a bit before returning to his human form.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 01-02-2010

"You know," Mindy cooed softly, gentley rubbing her stomache, "Twins have been known to run in my family." she smiled a bit, nuzzling against Alex as a mixture of her own cum and his leaked out of her pussy, "Might get to do both."