Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-09-2009

Mindy grinned as she was hoisted up after the kiss, "Well you didn't seem to be making any moves, so I figured I'd just go without you."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-11-2009

"Is that so?" the ghost replied as he walked into her room and placed her on the bed, and pinned her onto it, kissing her lips again. "So...what will it be, my little slave? Tentacles? Classic sex? Or do you want me to surprise you?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-12-2009

Amy cried out with need and began to grind her hips against his hand uncontrollably, her body acting on its own. "Please...I need it..." She begged shadow, hugging his arm and trying to pull him closer. "M-My body feels...feels like its on fire...please....touch me more..." This was technically the closest she had ever gotten to sex, and she wanted it bad, with both her primal mind and her normal one. Every touch Shadow gave to her supple body sent electrical surges if pleasure throughout her being, and her body now freely arched and rubbed against his own. She looked up at him with brilliant green eyes and begged one last time. "Please...I need....I need you..."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-12-2009

"You're letting me choose? I didn't know the pets were allowed a choice," Mindy giggled a bit, "Why don't you surprise me."

*VR world*

"Need my what exactly?" Shadow smiled, he enjoyed making women beg, especially inexperienced ones, "Maybe if you begged me to fuck you like a slut I'd be a bit more willing to." he smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-15-2009

"Ahhh!" Amy cried out futilely. "Come on....please..." She begged him, him, trying to cum by grinding her hips against his hand, though he could keep her from cumming by simply pulling away. "Fuck me....please fuck me!" She finally begged if deprived of an orgasm. She began to massage her own breasts, her eyes almost glowing green as she begged him. "Put your cock into my pussy, fuck me until I cant see straight! Just fucking fuck me!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-15-2009

"Still not hearing the magic words," Shadow laughed slightly, still teasingly rubbing Amy's pussy, "Come on, beg like the hot bitch you are." he growled softly, his cock aching, he wanted to fuck her badly, but not until she was thoroughly broken.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-16-2009

Amy whined softly and looked up pleadingly. "I..I already begged, please..." She began to reach down to finger herself, needing to be stimulated, needing to be pleasured, even by her own hand. She moaned and begged softly once more, before attempting to pleasure herself.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-16-2009

"Surprise you? Well...if that's what you want," Alex said, before suddenly glowing with a blue aura. He began to shift, and change, melting into a blue slime like substance. This blue slime suddenly stretched over Mindy's chest, and stopped at her neckline, and moved down and stopped at her legs. Suddenly, Mindy could feel her Master's dick enter her pussy, and an exact copy of it push into her ass. All the while, the slime that was her Master rubbed and groped her large breasts.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-17-2009

"Heh, how can I say no to that cute face," Shadow smiled, moving away Amy's hand, rubbing his cock against her pussy lips before slowly sliding it in, "Mmm, don't know if that's just the vr or if you're really this tight." he growled in pleasure.

"Ah, th-this is new," Mindy moaned loudly, the stimulation of each of her most arousing areas at once sending her into a deep pleasure.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-19-2009

Amy gasped as he slid into her, her VR body having no virginity so that it was not painful. "Ahh...S-So big.." she moaned blissfully, arching her back beautifully and purring in delight. Amy's hands moved to her breasts, where she began to rub her nipples and massage her breasts, needing the extra stimulation. She looked up at Shadow, her eyes begging him for more as she lay moaning and helpless beneath him.