Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - TempZero - 11-22-2009

Alex nodded and led the girls to his room. He then stopped and turned around. "Girls, you all understand now that I own you, yes? I got do whatever I want with you. I can beat you, rape you, use you as I see fit. Anything I want, I can do to you. Don't be afraid though. As long as you are good, I will be good to you." He then looked at May, who gulped in fear.

"There is something I need to tell you...I am not human," he said, and suddenly he he walked over to a wall, and walked through it, and then back to the girls. "I'm a ghost," he said bluntly.

"..." Before Alex knew it, May fainted, falling onto Ling's shoulder, and if she did not catch her, onto the ground.

"...Well, that could have gone worst," the ghost sighed.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-23-2009

"Oof," Ling gasped in surprise as May fell into her, knocking her over onto the ground with the human, "May? You okay?" she asked looking over her face, "Hellooooo,"

"Least she didn't freak out, sort of." Mindy shrugged, though honestly she couldn't blame the girl, it was quite a shocker finding out ghosts exist, let alone seeing one right infront of you, "Guess we just wait till she comes to, should we put her in bed?" she asked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-23-2009

Repost: Silvia was about to make a witty comment back at Shadow, but was not quick enough, and all she could manage were a few moans of pleasure escaping from her trembling lips as her back arched again. Shadow was good with his tongue, very good, to good for Silvia, and she was instantly puddy in his hands.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-25-2009

OOC: Oops, sorry Maero, last post on the page so I missed it. Apologies.

IC:

"What? No more big talk?" Shadow laughed, pulling his head away and rubbing at her pussy with his fingers, "It feel so good you can't even talk anymore? Bet you're sick of the teasing already," he growled a bit, "Maybe if you ask real nicely I'll move on to the fun part."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - TempZero - 11-25-2009

"Do that. Ling, bring her somewhere to rest," Alex ordered, before he looked at Mindy. "What do you want to do now, love?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-03-2009

"My pleasure master," Ling smiled, picking up May and nuzzling against her a bit, "Um, where's the bedroom?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, up the stairs, first, no second door on the right." Mindy said, Ling nodding and walking up with the unconcious human. Mindy then glanced over at Alex out of the corner of her eye, "Well, I suppose we could head to the main bedroom, and get comfortable." she winked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-03-2009

"Comfortable, my dear? Why, whatever do you mean?" Alex teased. "Does my little slut want me to fuck her wet pussy?" he chuckled, placing a hand on Mindy's ass, slapping it. "Or would you just like to talk? You have to tell me what you want exactly," he said, already walking to the bedroom.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-08-2009

The seduced cat could hardly form any thoughts in her head as Shadow spoke, much less words. Shadow's skill, coupled with her own willingness to go to him overwhelmed her mind. Still though, Amy did manage to a weak plea. "Please...so good..." She moaned softly, her eyes green and lustful, begging him to take her, even if it was only cyberspace.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-08-2009

"Well fine then, if you're gonna tease me maybe you'd rather sleep on the couch while I go and get more comfortable." Mindy smiled as she started walking up the stairs towards her bedroom.

"Mmm, I can't quite hear you," Shadow chuckled a bit, rubbing a finger against Amy's pussy as he talked, "Care to repeat that?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 12-09-2009

Mindy would suddenly feel Alex's hand grab her own. "Talking back? You want to be punished now, don't ya?" he chuckled, before the ghost pulled Mindy to him, attempting to kiss her lips, with his hands wrapped around her body, massaging her ass and breasts.

When the kiss was done, and if Mindy did not resist, he would pick her up bridal style and began running to her bedroom.