Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 10-20-2009

Silvia blushed a little again and laid her head down against Shadow's chest, pressing her breasts into him as she did. "So, how do you want to wow me? I suspect that your some kind of shut in, but thats OK, I'll tone the scoring down for you in your case." She looked up at him with a sly smile and kissed his lips gently, trying to get a blush or rise out of him.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 10-20-2009

"No, that's alright, I just wanna get home and take a shower, then rest." Mindy said, turning her head slightly to look out the window, a bit worried that someone might see the show in the back.

"Relax, I'm a professional," Ling giggled, nuzzling at May's breasts, licking over them. Her hand slowly sneaking down towards her crotch and rubbing it gentley.

"A shut in? Now what would give you that idea?" Shadow chuckled, "Just because I can get a girl in a virtual world doesn't mean I can't get them in the real one either," he moved his hand down lower, rubbing at her covered crotch with one of his large fingers, "I'll have you begging for more in no time."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - TempZero - 10-21-2009

"...For what it's worth...I'm proud of you. I am happy you were able to see things my way. If there's something you want, if it is in my power, then I'll try to help you with it." He then looked at Ling and May, and leaned to Mindy. "And don't tell the others, but you're my favorite..."

May let out a loud moan as she felt Ling play and nuzzle her large tits. "AH!" she gasped, feeling Ling rub her crotch. "D-d-do you want me to p-p-please you back...M-Mistress?" the shy human girl whimpered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 10-24-2009

Silvia found herself blushing again as she felt Shadow's fingers skillfully play over her clothed pussy and sighed softly. "So your saying you have some kind of know how?" she asked with a wink. "Then show me, lets see if your bark can be backed up with a nice big bite."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 10-24-2009

"Well, there's nothing I can really think of," Mindy admitted, "All I'd really want, would be to continue my career at least, it's a good business and I'd hate to lose it."

"In time cutie." Ling moaned, closing her lips over one of May's nipples and suckling on it gentley, her hand sneaking down and rubbing at her pussy.

"Oh I can more than back it up." Shadow grinned, suddenly sitting and then standing up, still holding Amy in his hands, "Sounds like you want it bad, so what're we waiting for?" he grinned, setting her down on the chair, his cock pressing hard against her pussy, "Maybe I should just flip you on your stomache and ravage you like a wild animal, you prefer that?" he grinned, grinding his crotch against hers.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - TempZero - 10-28-2009

Alex didn't seem happy about this, but he sighed. "I don't like the thought of undeserving gremlins touching your flesh, but you have been good....I suppose it would be okay. But I have a set of conditions. 1: Call no one else Master or Mistress. 2: Always remember who fucks you best and who you love the most. 3: Make sure all those bastards who touch you know you already have someone. Got it?" he asked.

May let out another moan and shuddered with joy as Ling rubbed her pussy. "You're sooo good..." she moaned. "H-h-how long have you been doing something like this? You're amazing..." she moaned, turning red from embarrassment.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 10-30-2009

"No need to be that worried, plenty of the workers at the office have significant others. And there's nothing say those significant others can't be involved in a film or two." she smilled.

"A few years, and you can thank all my training. I know exactly how to please a cutie like you." Ling growled slightly, catching the human's clit between her fingers, gentley rubbing and manipulating it as she nippled gentley onher breast.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - TempZero - 11-07-2009

Alex smiled and kissed Mindy's cheek and said, "And to think...There was a time you were afraid of me."

"AHHH!" May moaned as her clit was played with, and her breast as well. "Cute? M-me?" the shy girl asked. "No..You're just saying that..." the girl pouted, before moaning as she was pleasured. "I-I wish I was as beautiful as you..." she moaned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-07-2009

Silvia blushed but grinned back. "You think your wild enough for me? Im not even tingly yet. And here I thought you said you would have me begging." she said with a mock pout. She ground herself against him lightly to entice him a bit, but skipping foreplay would tell volumes about his supposed skills.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-07-2009

"More startled than afraid, after all one second it's another boring day and the next I'm a pet to some ghost. Not exactly normal." Mindy couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"With these babies?" Ling giggled, gripping both of May's breasts with her hands, "How could you not be beautiful?" she laughed, squeezing and kneading her breasts.

"Oh I'll show you wild," Shadow growled fiercly, grabbing and setting her down rather roughly on her back, suddenly burying his muzzle deep into her pussy, his tongue forcing it's way deep inside of her, "You like that you little slut?" he grinned.