Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 09-24-2009

"Ahhh...Feels so good..." May moaned, and kissed Ling back, now more passionately. Alex smiled and got rid of the rest of her clothes, leaving her naked. "Girls, you can stop now," he said, and looked at May. "What do you want?"

"I...I...."

"Yes?"

"I want you two fuck me...Please!"

"Good girl. Ling, Mindy, kiss her face, and breasts. I'll be taking her pussy," he smiled, motioning down at his erect cock.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-24-2009

Shadow crinched a bit as he set his drink on the counter, "Not bad, only problem is fake beer doesn't have the same effects as the real stuff. And it only tastes good if you're already drunk." he laughed, sending the drink back and getting a glass of water, "So it's been ages since the game went down, what've you been up to? Got a boyfriend yet?" he laughed a bit.

Ling nudged against May's face, growling softly in happiness before locking lips with the officer, pushing her tongue in immediately.

Mindy grabbed both of May's breasts, squeezing and manipulating them, "I must admit, you are quite attractive." she smiled, flicking her tongue over one of May's nipples, biting it softly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 09-26-2009

"Ahh...T-thank you!" May moaned, as Alex began to fuck her pussy harder, and faster. "Ahhh...Oh god....his cock...it's...so good!" She moaned.

"It seems I have another girl to add to my harem," Alex smiled.

"Please, Master! Mistresses! Fuck me more!" May screamed, and Alex obeyed, fucking May's pussy faster, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-26-2009

Amy shook her head and laughed. "Do you know any man that can tame me? Not a chance. I have been dealing with this one guy, but if everything goes right, then he wont be bothering me for to much longer. How about you? Get a girl friend yet?" Amy internally bit her lip. What if he did? What if he had a wife now? Amy mentally smacked herself. What did she care? It wasnt like that meant anything....right?

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-26-2009

"Mmm," Ling moved her lips away from May's, moaning softly, "Master, may she eat me out, this is turning me on so much." she whimpered, spreading her legs a bit to show her dripping pussy.

Mindy meanwhile was happy with just teasing the girl's chest, loving the rubbery teat's feel in her mouth as she bit on it softly.

"Well, it's kinda a long story." Shadow smiled, "There's a couple of girls, one doesn't really seem to care for me, one's sorta into me, but she's a bit young, then the third, heh, I don't know what she's thinking. Might be a bit of a lesbian." he laughed slightly, "Crazy love life to say the least. So far nothing for certain though, still on the market."

Katt groaned as she rolled around on her bed, "Uggh, so bored, what's wrong with me, usually have someone calling to do something. Hope I'm not losing my gift." she thought, bouncing her chest slightly, "Nah, can't be that."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 09-26-2009

"Ask her if she wants to eat you out. IF she does, then sit on her face and let her lick you up," he smiled.

"Please....L-let me lick you up....I...I want to be fucked and to fuck," she moaned as Alex fucked her. "AHH!" she screamed, before feeling her body shake from an orgasm, and May moaned loudly, tongue out as Alex shot his seed into her.

((This is May http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=336412 ))

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-27-2009

Amy growled a little on that. "Good, I wouldnt expect you to be tamed so easily either. After all, you are the best played in this world, next to me of course." She purred a bit and then stood up. "Well, no time like the present, lets get a few more quests in and then relax for real. I've barely broken a sweat so far." She said with a cocky smile.

(Time skip to when they finish up their battling?)

------------

Suddenly Katt's phone rang, and Amanda was on the other side. If she picked up she would say high and ask her if she wanted to do something. Amanda was really up for anything at this point, since she now had more money then she knew what to do with.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-27-2009

OOC: Works for me.

IC:

"Next to you? I'll show you who's second best, last to 15 has to admit the other's the better player." he laughed as he stood up suddenly running out to get a head start on the contest.

*Time Skip*

A ring of light flashed around Shadow as he turned in his quest, "And that's 15, wow, that didn't take half as long as I thought. Wonder how Kitten did," he thought, bringing up his friend's list to see what level she was.

"Oh thank you master," Ling squeeled in pleasure as she positioned herself over May's face, lowering her pussy onto the officer's mouth and letting out a soft moan, "Oooh, she's good," she moaned softly.

Mindy bit down slightly onto May's nipple, feeling a bit left out of the foursome, not enough to draw blood but enough to get her attention.

Katt opened one of her eyes as the phone ringed, after a short battle with laziness she rolled over and answered it, "Hello? Oh, Amanda, glad you called I was bored out of my mind." she laughed, "So what're you thinking? Dinner and a movie?" she teased.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 09-28-2009

"AHH!" May moaned as Kase bit her nipple, her voice pleasuring Ling's pussy. Alex let out a moan as he shot his seed into May's pussy, and in return the woman moaned loudly and came as well, not stopping her oral pleasuring for Ling. Alex looked at Mindy, grinning. "Awww...Is my little slut feeling left out?" he asked, petting her head. "Come here, suck and lick my seed right out of May's pussy, as I fuck you," he said, getting up and motioning her to begin eating May out. As soon as she did, he would push his cock into her ass, which lubed by his, and May's juices.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-28-2009

Mindy pressed her muzzle against May's pussy, digging her tongue deep into the human's pusys, finding the smooth skin a bit odd after so many furs, but she didn't mind it. She let out a long soft moan as Alex's cock slid into her ass.

"Ahh, master, she's, amazing," Ling moaned, twitching in pleasure as her orgasm built up rapidly, "Please, may I cum." she asked, having always needed permission before cumming from her previous mistress.