Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-15-2009

(...Shadow is rich right? So he would be one of the few people to have access to this game, both the last copy and the latest. There is no way Amy is going to fall for him as things are going and I am unwilling to break character to make her get into something sexual, but I am more than willing to set a trap. She already likes this online player, and in this latest game they a full range of senses are opened up, so in the game you can touch other people, feel them, smell them, you get the idea. Lets say she gets into a tender moment with DarkFox69 online and suddenly wants to meet him in real life, see what he is really like, and it turns out that the person she had liked and admired all along was....can you guess who? (Shadow))

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-15-2009

OOC: Ahh, gotcha.

IC:

Fine, go chat with your friends. Hmm, guess I'll just go have some fun myself. he thought. He shifted shortly to his anthro form in order to open the door and exit the house, heading to a nearby home of his, "Well at least I can always chat with people online that are hot for me." he laughed as he sat down at his computer, setting on his helmet and logging on.

*Virtual world*

"Now that's more like it, haven't been on here in ages. Wonder what everyone's been up to?" he wondered as he moved around a bit, getting used to the controls again.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-15-2009

Amy was logging on with her friend just as shadow was and smiled as she created her avatar.Her Avatar looked almost like her, but older and a bit sexier, since she wore more revealing clothes. That part was hardly her fault since armor for men and armor for women, even if it was the same type, looked completely different on each other. But she wasnt complaining, in this world she considered herself to be far more beautiful than she actually thought she was.

She was so happy she could get her normal name, Playfulkitty, though everyone just called her Kitty. She typed in Darkfox69 and was more than a little happy when she saw he had logged on and was in the starting area. She smiled and looked at what she had. Amy never likes the close up classes when it came to the online combat and always went with her sniper. Since she was starting at lvl one just like shadow, her sniper rifle was bolt lock piece of crap, but it would serve its purpose.

As Shadow got used to the controls, a gun shot rang out and scotched a whole in the ground next to him. "Its been along time Dark." Amy said from high up on her perch. "I hope you know that could have been your head. I think that means you owe me your life." She winked playfully and slid off her perch and down to where Dark was getting ready.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 09-20-2009

Alex smiled and motioned Mindy closer. "Why don't you rub her tits?" he suggested. "Don't worry, I have her hands, so she won't hurt you. Not that she would. Look how lost she's in," he chuckled, as May kissed Ling back, shyly, but she was kissing back at the least.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-20-2009

"Whoa, not a bad shot for a level one kitten," Dark laughed as he looked back, flipping his weapon back around his back, "Kinda sucks about the level whipe, but hey, just more time we get to spend partying together right?" he grinned.

"Uhm, a-alright," Mindy said a bit nervously, schooting forward slowly as she set her hands down on May's chest, "Ohh, they're so soft." she moaned slightly as she began to rub them gentley, enjoying them quite a bit.

Ling was a bit less shy in her advances, forcing her tongue into May's mouth and wrestling with the officer's tongue, holding her head still with her own free hands.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-20-2009

Amy giggled and nodded. "The new sensor mod is supposed to be almost perfect...but dont get any ideas." She said with a wink and nudge. "It just means that it will hurt that much more when I beat you to level ten and kick your butt!" She then ran off ahead of him to get some kills, hoping he would follow.

(If you want we can skip to lvl ten)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-21-2009

"And that makes!" Shadow shouted as he swung his blade through a large bear, a golden ring of light erupting around him to show an increase in level, "ten, heh, that was more fun than I expected. Starter areas are usually boring as heck." he smiled, swinging his sword infront of him a couple of times before turning away from his kill and resting the blad on his shoulder, imitating his favorite game character, "Heh, I make this look good."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-21-2009

"You make this look sexy.." Amy thought secretly as she watched Shadow reach level ten as she did. She walked over to him and nudged his shoulder with a cocky grin. "Well it was close, but I think I won this one Shadow. that means you have to spend your cash to by us some drinks in the nearest bar." She winked at him and began to walk towards the NPC controlled area. She had never tasted anything online, but appertain she would be able to now. Thinking of taste made her think of the taste of the cocks she had had in her mouth...and she wondered what his tasted like. Amy shook her head, she couldnt think like that! She had been raped when that happened! She shook her head a little harder and kept going, trying not to think about what had just happened in her head.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 09-21-2009

OOC: So we're just saying the names for simplicity's sake but they really don't know who the other is offline right? Just wanna make sure.

IC:

"What? I don't remember making any bets," Shadow laughed, "If you wanted me to take you out all you had to do was ask." he winked as he walke through the open door of the inn where the bar was, "Here's hoping these taste as good as the real world's do."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 09-21-2009

(Yup, well, not when the characters are talking, but we can say it in narrator talk, but not when they are actually talking to each other)

Amy blushed a bit, but she had a setting for that so she wouldnt blush. She walked in with Shadow and sat at the bar. She ordered a fresh Milk while Shadow ordered whatever it was he wanted. She would toast him and then take a sip. Surprisingly enough, it was more or less the accurate taste! IT was amazing! "Wow! Who would have thought that we could come so far as to taste digital milk." Amy said with a giggle. "Hows yours Dark?" She asked.