Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-27-2009

Amanda chuckled a little, the felines did seem to always attract so many men. She only had to flick her ear a little to draw attention to herself. She gave Katt a sad smile and said "Im on the pill, so I shouldnt really have any sexual activity so anything like that is out, otherwise...well...you should know." She blushed a little as she spoke and then continued. "As for other things...what do you have in mind?" She was already up and out, and Katt did seem like a nice person, she didnt mind staying out late since all she would do otherwise is go home and sleep.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-27-2009

"Get used to it? I don't care, if my master was a dog that's who he'd be, master is just master to me." she smiled.

"Come on, I'll find us something cute to wear." Mindy smiled, waving for Ling to follow.

After a few minutes they both returned, wearing a pair of matching japanese sailor uniforms, including a low cut shirt that showed off their cleavages and a pair of miniskirts that barely hid their panties, "Well? You like master?" Mindy smiled, posing a bit with Ling.

"Ugh, hate those things. Not too good in my line of work," Katt admitted, "You know personally I'm all for naturally just letting it out every now and then, but to each their own. So anyways, what do you do for fun? Think we might have a diffrent idea of the subject," she chuckled a bit, "Suppose we could just do a bit of shopping, new store opened that I've been dying to check out."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-27-2009

"Oh yes," Alex whispered, walking over to the two and wrapping an arm around both of their waist. "Let's go, shall we ladies?" he smiled, and led the two girls out of the studio. "Now ladies, I'm new here. Guide me to the park so I can fuck you in public."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-27-2009

"Fun?" Amanda asked. She thought for a moment, but she really never had time for fun, what with cleaning the house, making money and taking care of her daughters by herself. "I havent been shopping for ages." Amanda said with a smile. "If the shops are still open, then I would love to go see them!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-28-2009

"No problem, should we drive or walk?" Mindy asked?

"Let's walk, I'm sure master wants to show us off." Ling smiled, moving up closer to Alex.

"Works for me." Mindy giggled, also rubbing against Alex, this was alot easier now that there was another girl it was slightly less embarrasing.

*Park*

"Oh wow, Mindy you picked a nice place." Ling smiled.

"I know, come here all the time." Mindy smiled, the park was beautiful, and crowded, a number of other couples and families.

"It's a date then," Katt smiled, downing the last of her drink before standing up, "Uhh, you mind driving? Think I might've partaken a bit too much in the drinks here." she laughed slightly as she fought to keep her balance.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-28-2009

"Yes, its very nice," Alex growled sexually, suddenly groping both of the girls' asses. He rubbed their butts and the two could see a noticeable bump on his pants. "Looks like you girls have gotten me all hard. Don't you think you should take care of it...with your mouths?" he smiled, slapping their asses.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-29-2009

"Of course master," Ling smiled, unhesitantly dropping to her knees, gentley nuzzling at his cock through his pants.

Mindy was a bit slowly, glancing around a bit as she mimiced Ling, beginning to undo Alex's pants to free his trapped cock, "Well, someone was certainly excited." she puurred, licking over Alex's shaft.

Ling closed her lips around his head, sucking and licking on it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-29-2009

"And it looks like someone is sure getting alot of attention," he added a group of people saw the two girls licking his cock. "Keep licking it ladies. Let the whole world know how you belong to," he smiled, patting their heads like they were his pets, which, they were.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-29-2009

Amanda nodded and helped Katt to her car. She then began to drive to wherever Katt told her, smiling a little. She didnt make many new friends. She also remembered how much spending cash she had left, and her smile got bigger.

(If you want we can skip ahead to either the morning or after the shopping is done, since I dont like to RP shop, lol)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-29-2009

Mindy nodded as she dragged her tongue up and down Alex's shaft, switching places with Ling who began to lick while Mindy sucked.

"Wow, hope you have enough room for all that stuff." Katt laughed, holding a couple of bags, "What's with the shopping spree? You come into a windfall recently?" she smiled.