Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-25-2009

(Sheesh, wait up for me guys! :b )

"Why do you think?! you were there!" Amanda hissed. If she was able to she would proceed to say "So, can you control me as well? Or is Shadow simply lending you the power?" If she found she could not then she would simply bite her tongue and look away.

--------------

Amy shook her head and wiped away her tears. "No...I...I need medicine. This is way worse than I thought." She bit her lip and looked down as her juices began to soak through the thin material of her bottoms. "Please just...I cant stay like this." She said, storming out if she could, going to her mothers room to see if she could find any medicine to help control her lust.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-25-2009

OOC: Sorry dude, try to keep it limited to a couple of posts a day or so. I'll try to cut back.

IC:

"What the heck are you talking about?" Katt asked, looking confused at Amanda's odd look on her face, Is she chewing on her lip? Must be nervous. Guess it is her first time with a girl. she smiled slightly, "Don't act like me being at that club was so bad, you were there too don't forget." she grinned a bit, "Of course you were alot friendlier then."

Shadow chased after her, shifting to his were form as he grabbed her, picking her up off the ground, "Whoa, relax," he said, gentley scratching her ears to calm her, "It's a natural part of being a feline, you don't need drugs, those just suppress it and when it blows it'll blow hard. You need to find an outlet, like, well, like what we just did." he said.

"Would that be wise master?" Ling said, quickly lowering her head, "I, I just mean, I wouldn't want you to get into any trouble because of us. Public nudity might attract attention."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-25-2009

((Sorry Silver))

"Trust me. There's not a cop, army soldier, or any living being who could even hurt me, and don't worry," Alex added. "You both have been very good, so I'll protect you. What about you, Mindy? What do you have to say about some public humiliation?" he smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-25-2009

Amanda blushed and looked away. "I was not "freindly" because I wanted to be." She said silently. She then looked around and sighed. "Do you really not know?" She asked, wondering if anyone at the bar knew anything about Shadow and what he did for fun.

---------

Amy squirmed and struggled for a few seconds, but after a moment she fell victim to every cats weakness, a good ear scratch. She became as docile as a kitten and was forced to listen to his words. "N-No...please...I cant. My mom takes the medicine and nothing happens to her. Please let me go." She begged softly, trembling slightly while pressing her head into his palm, searching for more ear scratches.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-26-2009

"Like you'd take no for an answer?" Mindy sighed a bit, she didn't quite want to do it, but knew she couldn't refuse, "I'll do whatever you say."

"As will I master." Ling smiled.

"I know you're acting nuttier than a squirrel." Katt chuckled a bit, "Look is this a bad time or something? I kinda hoped we could get close, don't have any other feline friends. Especially not one as cute as you are." she smiled.

"And what happens if you can't get anymore? What would happen if all that bottled up lust just suddenly got loose?" Shadow asked, still scratching her ears to keep her calm, "It may take a bit, but you'll learn to control it. Just have to do it the right way."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-27-2009

Amanda sighed and shook her head. "I...I have two daughters at home, and Im on the pill anyways." The pill, to felines, mostly meant the pill that kept your lust syndrome under control, which meant that Amanda would either be impossible to please or she would break the pill's limit and become an insanely horny beast for the duration of at least seven hours. At the club she had been forced to say things, forced to do things and although the pill had nearly been breached, it had survived and she had saved herself. "Im not even into...that stuff. Shadow forces me to." If her collar kept her from saying those exact words then she would say "Shadow...talked me into it."

-------------

Amy purred softly in his arms, blushing hard at her inability to stop. Shadow may have been a dishonorable beast who had humiliated and raped her and her mother, but he could really give a good ear scratch. Her chest rumbled softly as she tried to think of something to say, but her half closed eyes told Shadow that she would hardly be able to think at this rate. Finally Amy bit her lip to try to help herself snap out of it and said "H-How do you know?! Nya...Y-You dont kn-know anything about us! Y-Y-Your not a cat!" Her last defense was up and she wiggled weakly to try to show that she was still fighting, even if she was losing.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-27-2009

"No way," Katt laughed a bit, "You do not look old enough to have kittens." she shook her head a bit, quickly changing the subject, "So other than that one time you've never done it with another girl? Figured everyone's experimented at least once. Remember with my sist, uh, never mind." Katt stopped herself, blushing slightly, "It's a shame, but I suppose I can't force you into something." she shrugged, "Still hope you don't mind having a friend at least." she smiled, lifting up her glass in a toast, "Be nice to have another feline to chat with sometimes."

Shadow let go of her, not wanting to hold her against her will, "Friend of mine explained most of it to me, a feline friend," he added, "It's your choice, I just thought I'd give you a bit of warning. Well, seems like you're better." Shadow shrunk down to his puppy form, yawning cutely, "If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a nap." he cracked his neck a bit as he walked off, jumping onto the bed next to Amy's sister and lying down and letting out a sigh of relaxation as he fell asleep.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-27-2009

Amy sat on the floor for a moment and whimpered softly, her ear twitching. She looked at her mom's door and decided to skip he pill venture, for tonight at least. She was to tired anyway, she needed her cat naps or else she got cranky. She changed her clothes and went back to bed, cuddling into her pillow and purring softly, falling asleep to the memory of the ear scratching she had been enjoying, against her will, a few moments ago.

---------------

Amanda blushed as Katt spoke. In reality, Katt was not her first, just her most recent. Amanda also had a sister, and like most felines, they were close, close enough to lick each other, scratch ears and maybe do a little more. She sighed and raised her glass with Katt. "Im always open to new friends." She said with a smile, and lightly tapped Katt's glass.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-27-2009

"You open to other things?" Katt winked, she always enjoyed flirting with people, especially those that seemed hard to get. She finished off her drink, tapping the glass, "Hey, can I get another glass?" she smiled as a number of guys ran up to fill her glass, leaving as soon as it seemed she wasn't interested in talking to them, "Ah men, so easy to train." she laughed.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-27-2009

"Good," Alex smiled and kissed both girls on their cheeks. "Put on something sexy you two," he ordered, as his skin turned into clothing. He then looked at Ling and pointed at his newly formed clothing and said, "You'll get use to it, Ling. I'm a ghost, and I have no real physical form. I can twist and turn my body into almost anything. Not to mention the fact I can phase through people, fly, and the such."