Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

Mindy and Ling both smiled at eachother as they climbed onto Alex, Mindy sliding down onto his cock, taking it into her pussy, as Ling sat so her pussy was floating just above Alex's muzzle.

"Suck my tits you little slut." Mindy smiled.

"Yes, mistress." Ling obeyed, nuzzling at Mindy's breasts, suckling on one of her nipples, getting a pleased moan from Mindy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

Alex licked and sucked on Ling's pussy, kissing her clit and licking it. His cock pumped pre cum into Mindy, and seemed to grow a bit within Mindy's pussy. His hands rubbed and slapped Ling's ass, and he pulled back for a second. "You two love me right? You'd do anything for your Master, right?" he moaned, before licking Ling's pussy again.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

"Mmm, yes," Mindy moaned.

"Of course master." Ling smiled.

"Did I say you could stop?" Mindy growled, pressing Ling's face back against her breasts, "Stupid slut." she grinned a bit, enjoying being able to order her around.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

"Ling, I'm going to show you something that might scare you. I have a dirty little secret I want to show you. Don't be scared. Your old Mistress and Mindy were once scared, but now they know who is the Master!" Alex moaned, between licks. "Do you believe in ghosts, Ling?" he whispered, before tentacles came out of his back and filled Ling's pussy and ass, fucking them both at a superhuman pace.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-25-2009

"Ahhhh," Ling moved her head away from Mindy's chest as she moaned out in pleasure, "M-master, how, what are those?" she asked curiously, panting like a wolf in heat.

"Neat little trick of his huh?" Mindy smiled, grabbing and pinching one of Ling's nipples, and tugging on it. Getting a soft whimper of pain from the panda.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-25-2009

"Don't be afraid. Mindy and Katt were afraid, but now they love it. Trust and obey me, and I will bathe you in pleasure," Alex moaned as he continued to fuck the girl with his tentacles, and another one pulled out of his skin and plunged itself into Mindy's ass. "Look how your fellow slut, Mindy likes my tentacles..."

"I'm not afraid," Ling smiled down at Alex, "Master is master." she said.

"Well, she's certainly open-minded." Mindy giggled, grinding her hips against Alex's cock.

Alex moaned and decided to fill his sluts. He let out a primal growl as his seed shot out of his tentacles and cock, his white seed shooting into Mindy's and Ling's pussies and asses. He then pulled his tentacles out of them, shooting the last of his seed on to their faces, hair, and chests. "This is how you sluts should look. Covered, inside and out, by your Master's cum. Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes master, a slut only looks their best when covered in master's cum." Ling moaned softly, licking Alex's cum off of Mindy's face.

"Mmm, she's definately a keeper." Mindy purred softly, licking over Ling's face as well, "So sweet and submissive."

Alex smiled ordered both of them off of him and looked at them. "Clean each other, while I think off what to do with you next," he ordered, sitting up. "Hmm...Maybe another roleplay? Or public humiliation? How would you girls feel fucking me out in the middle of a park?" he smiled.