Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-22-2009

"....Ling. Please your Mistress' pussy!" Alex commanded before looking into Mindy's eyes as he fucked Ling. He grabbed her neck and pulled her close so they were eye to eye. "Do not forget who is Master, slut. You own her, but I own you both. Understood?" he growled, before kissing her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth as he dominated her mouth, all the while fucking Ling's ass.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-22-2009

Ling turned and twisted her head, "I, I'm sorry master, I can't from here." she said, unable to reach Mindy without moving away from Alex.

Mindy was a bit startled as Alex suddenly grabbed her, "I asked your permission first master, I know I belong to you." she got out before she was silenced by his mouth, keeping her own tongue submissively in her mouth while Alex's entered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-22-2009

"Mindy, scoot up closer to the little slut!" Axle ordered, as his cock grew within Ling, growing longer, harder, and bigger. He pumped pre cum into Ling's ass, as he returned to kiss Mindy, now moving down to suck on her sweet neck.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-23-2009

"I...I...wait!" Amanda suddenly gasped and tensed, backing away a bit. The club had been dark and she was hardly herself, and that was not counting the pain she suffered from the stallion and the mental trauma of being raped in front of so many people, but one good look at Kat's eyes brought it all back. "Y-You!" She said almost accusingly. She tensed her legs and added "What do you want with me?! Why am I here?" Her voice was a little to loud and a few people looked over, though Amanda hardly seemed to notice, her hand having unconsciously moved up to her neck.

-------------

Amy didnt answer for a few moments, breathing hard as she tried to recover. She suddenly turned brought red and tried to cover herself, fumbling with her bottoms before she was able to pull them up. "D-Dont stare at me!" She almost yelled, thinking of nothing else to say, and realizing to late that pulled her pants up had soaked them in her juices, meaning she would have to change. "I...I...Leave!" She screamed, tears in her eyes. She had never been more shamed in her life. At least when she was in the club she had been magically controlled, but here it had been her who could not resist and Shadow who had held back. She just couldnt accept that.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-23-2009

"Whoa, someone needs to switch to Decaf," Katt said, backing off a bit from surprise, "Like I said, I was bored and couldn't get ahold of any of my friends, so I decided to get to know you a bit more. What's with the sudden outburst?" she asked, honestly confused, as far as she knew Amanda was just a normal girl that had a fetish for the things she had done, not being forced into it.

"Sheesh, you're welcome." Shadow huffed a bit as he walked out of the room, sitting down near the door, "You shouldn't be ashamed, it happens to all felines, like I said you really shouldn't try to hold it back, it could become uncontrollable. Wouldn't wanna become some feral sex crazed feline would you?" he asked.

"Yes master," Mindy said as she moved around infront of Ling, letting the panda have access to her pussy as she moaned softly from Alex's treatment.

Ling didn't wait for an order as she began to lick and kiss Mindy's pussy, moaning softly from Alex's cock stretching her ass. She was used to having it played with but never with something as large as his member, and it seemed to keep growing.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-23-2009

Alex continued to pound away at Ling's ass, giving it an occasional slap as he kissed Mindy. He filled Ling's ass with pre cum, and pulled away from Mindy's lips. "Tell me who is your Master! Tell me who you love! Tell me!" he moaned as his hands grabbed Mindy's tits, playing and squeezing them.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-23-2009

"Ohhh, you, are my ma-master, ahhh," Mindy moaned, Ling not taking even a pause to breath it seemed like, her muzzle drenched in Mindy's juices, "I, I love you, mahhhhhssterr," she moaned out.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

"And I love you. Both of you!" he moaned as he suddenly shot his cum into Ling's ass. He suddenly pulled it out and shot the remainder of his seed onto Mindy's chest and face. "Ling! Clean your Mistress's body! Lick and kiss Master's cum off!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-24-2009

Ling stood up, dragging her tongue along Mindy's stomache and chest, licking Alex's cum off the sheep's face.

Mindy gentley wrapped her arms around the panda's slim waist, nuzzling against her as she was licked clean of their master's cum.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-24-2009

Alex smiled and laid on the bed and ordered Mindy to sit on his cock. "Impale yourself with it. Ass or pussy, you pick. Ling, sit on my face so I can lick your pussy. I also want you two to kiss one another again," the ghost ordered, his cock still erect and at a almost maximum size.