Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-19-2009

"Oh I want to, but I don't wanna take advantage of your syndrome, I'm just helping you to relieve some of that pressure," Shadow smiled up at her, nudging at her clit with his cold wet nose as he continued to stimulate her pussy with his tongue.

*Bar*

Katt looked up from her drink as the door opened, spotting the other feline, "Heya! Over here!" she waved towards her, nodding towards the empty seat on the othe side of her table.

*Studio*

"Uh, are you sure," Mindy started, quickly silenced with surprise as Ling pressed their lips together, her hands already undoing Mindy's shirt, Wow, guess she's not the shy type. Mindy thought as she returned the affection, undoing Ling's shirt in a similar fashion, giving her chest a slight rub down after it was unclothed. It went a bit slow with all the kissing and fondling, but soon the two girls were standing infront of Alex as naked as they day they were born.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-19-2009

Amy whimpered and begged for a few moments more but was soon happy to have what she had. She just wanted release and Shadow was providing it. Very soon she would begin to near her climax, her sopping wet pussy squeezing tightly as she neared her orgasm.

----------

Amanda looked around and spotted Katt waving at her. Looking around a for another moment, she nervously made her way to her table and sat down. "So, you are the one who called me?" she asked, looking at Katt carefully, trying to spy her intentions.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-19-2009

Alex smiled as the two girls kissed and stripped. He then undressed himself and looked at the two. "Mindy, come here," he ordered, and when he did he rubbed her ass and said, "Should we tell your fellow slut my little secret now or later?" he asked, referring to his ghostly form.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-19-2009

"Yeah, was a bit bored and needed someone to hang out with." Katt smiled as she sipped on her drink, "Why don't you order something, they've got the best drinks here. And it's lady night, free drinks for the sexy girls." she giggled a bit.

*House*

Shadow growled slightly in pleasure, her scent causing his cock to slowly work out of his pouch as he dragged his tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit.

*Studio*

"Well it is up to you, but might wanna hold off, ghosts aren't exactly a common thing. Don't wanna scare her off." Mindy said smiling back at Ling who returned the smile, closing her eyes and holding her hands infront of her to look cuter.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-20-2009

"OK, sure...Um, my name is Amanda by the way." Amanda said with a small blush. Next chance she got she would order a drink, not something expensive, but something to at least help her relax.

--------

That sent Amy over the edge and she cried out as her back arched and she came hard into Shadow's muzzle. After a few moments she went limp, slumping on the lidded toilet she had been using as her seat. She moaned softly but her green eyes slowly began to work their way back to purple.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-20-2009

"Name's Katt, we've met before actually." she smiled, leaning over the table, pressing her breasts against her tight shirt to show off her impressive cleavage, "Don't tell me you forgot." she pouted slightly.

"Feeling better now?" Shadow asked, sitting down on his haunches as his tail wagged slightly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-20-2009

"Very well. Ling, come here to Mindy and give her a kiss. Kiss her lips, then her tits, and move down to her pussy. I want to see how good you are at sucking cunt," Alex said. "Mindy, tell me how good the slut is. If she's bad, I'll punish her a bit," he smiled, and slapped Mindy's as and motioned Ling over.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-22-2009

"Yes master," Ling smiled, immediately moving towards Mindy and kissing her. She didn't just do a quick peck, she quickly coaxed Mindy's mouth open, sliding her tongue in and wrestling with Mindy's for a bit before she moved on, suckling gentley on both of her breasts, getting a lustful gasp from Mindy, then finally reaching her pussy, she dragged her tongue over her lips flicking it slightly at Mindy's clit causing the sheep to moan in pleasure, then almost burying her face into her cunt and eating her out ferociously.

"Ahhhh, ohhhhh god, she's, ahhhh," Mindy nearly toppled over as it felt like shockwaves were shooting through her body, "Amazing, oohhhhh," she moaned.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-22-2009

Alex smiled and his dick jumped in size. He quickly moved behind Ling and rubbed his cock against her asshole. "You ever take things up in the ass?" he asked. "If not...You better turn and lube it up with your tongue," he smiled. If Ling wasn't an anal virgin, Alex would just force the cock into her asshole.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-22-2009

"Yes master, my former mistress played with me alot," Ling moaned from the feel of his cock, mostly just used to lifeless plastic toys, "Please fuck me master, as hard and as long as you wish."

"Master, may I still be pleased by her?" Mindy asked, moaning softly as she gentley rubbed her soaking pussy, Ling's tongue having aroused her almost beyond control. It was taking all her self control to keep from playing with her itching burning pussy.