Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 08-18-2009

Alex rolled his eyes and suddenly grabbed Ling's hand. "Come on, Katt won't be mad!" he said, and pulled her in with great strength, practically dragging her back to Mindy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 08-18-2009

Shadow sniffed at the door a bit, recgonizing the scent, "Oh, having a bit of, 'trouble' are you?" he grinned a bit to himself, "You know I could help with that, it'd be my pleasure."

Ling was slightly surprised at first, but in no time was obediently following Alex into the back room.

Mindy was already relativly dressed, wearing a tight fitting business shoot used for school and office scenes, "Couldn't figure out where my clothes got, figured you wouldn't mind these." she said as she noticed Ling, "This must be Katt's friend."

"Y-yes, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Mindy." Ling said bowing again to show respect and her own submissiveness.

"Katt should be with us in a moment," Alex said. "So...Ling, how long have you been Katt's slave?" he asked, and walked behind Mindy, giving her ass a slap. "Mindy here is my girlfriend, and like you, my slave. Isn't that right, Mindy?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 08-18-2009

Amy blushed harder than ever but moaned as well, both sides of her fighting hard to get what they wanted. "I-Its nothing I cant handle!" She insisted, fondling her breast to help stave off her cravings. "I-If you would just go then I could handle this myself...p-please..." She bit her lip, a green glint coming over her normally purple eye. She didnt have much fight left in her at this point.

"Uhm, about a month or so," Ling tried to think, "It was a bit odd at first but, I started to enjoy it pretty fast." she blushed slightly.

"Yes master," Mindy smiled as she stood up from the sudden slap, giggling slightly.

"Really? Mistress Katt always makes me kneel when I'm with her, I guess diffrent master's have diffrent preferences."

Shadow's ears perked up slightly, "Are you sure, it's not healthy to hold it in, could cause uncontrollable outbursts of it."

"As long as my Mindy is a good girl, she'll be treated as such. No use beating a good girl, makes them annoyingly weak," Alex stated, as he rubbed Mindy's ass. "Mindy, why don't you tell Ling abotu all the things I did to you? Fucking you in your ass, pussy, breaking you down until you figured out who your Master was," he whispered into his slave's ear.

"Ahhh...please...dont make me...ahhhh!" Amy moaned, her fingers sliding down to her moist entrance. "I...I..." Amy's eye suddenly shifted back to green and she purred for a moment as she pleasured herself. She moaned once more and took her hand away from her breast to unlock the door, and then quickly placed it back and continued to pleasure herself, her tail twitching and whipping about excitedly as she lost herself in her lust.

"Kay," Mindy placed a quick kiss on Alex's cheek as she walked over towards Ling, "Come on, why don't you get comfortable, standing is such a pain in the legs." she smiled as she led Ling over to the bed, sitting down with her as they chatted.

Meanwhile Katt stepped out of the shower area, a towel over her head and nothing else, "Heya Ling, long time no see, so you like her?" she smiled over at Alex.

"Like me?"

"Yeah, Alex here's gonna be your new master. Hope you don't mind baby."

"If that's what you want mistress." Ling smiled.

"That's what I figured, well then, if you need me just give me a call. Hope someone got my message about meeting me tonight." Katt grinned, she had earlier sent a message to Amy's mom, who's number she got from Shadow, telling her to meet her at the den, a small bar in town, around 10, and it was getting to that time, "Take care of her, she was my favorite. Oh, before I forget, my collar."

"Right," Ling smiled, undoing the collar around her neck and handing it to Katt, "Take care, mis, Katt."

"You too." Katt smiled and with another wave she stepped out of the room, getting dressed and leaving the building.

OOC: Couldn't remember the mom's name, sorry silver, plus with the diffrent times it was a bit confusing setting up a meeting spot so I just added it in. Hope you don't mind.

IC:

Shadow nudged the door open with his nose, instantly being hit hard from the feline's scent, "Wow, you must be really desperate. Listen, I know you'll think I'm just taking advantage but I'm serious, it is a bad idea to try and supress the lust syndrome, this should help you." he told her as he placed his paws on her thighs, pressing his muzzle into her crotch and gentley lapping at it with his tongue.

OOC: What? Thats not the mom, thats Amy, and what meeting place?
Edit: Nervermind, I didnt read your above post, lol I got it now. Her name is Amanda by the way.
IC:

Even through her PJ's Amy could feel Shadow's licking and began to pull her pants off to help him. "Ahhhh....s-so goooood..." She purred, her back arching a little as she was finally serviced. "Ahhh...Shadow...Do more...please..." She begged, using both her hands to stimulate her breasts.

----------

Amanda drove down the road to the bar she was instructed to go to. She didnt know why but she was compelled to obey the person she had heard on the phone, as if Shadow had ordered her to go. She placed a hand tentatively around her neck and parked. Whatever it was, it could not be worse than shadow...could it?

"Goodbye, Katt," Alex said as she left. He then looked at Ling and smiled. "So, it seems you are my slave now, hmm? Well your first order is...undress Mindy. Mindy, do the same to Ling. Share a few kisses with each other as well," he ordered.