Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 07-29-2009

OOC: Sorry Silver, don't know how I missed your post.

IC:

"Sounds fine with me," Shadow smiled, raising up his hand to hail a cab, he held the door open for Amy before going around and getting in the other side, "Now where does my beautiful date want to eat? Just name it, money is no object."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 07-29-2009

(Is ok, it happens)

Amy sat down rather nervously and looked down at what she was wearing. A black T shirt and jeans with sneakers. She was not dressed for fine dining. But she did not want to provoke Shadow anymore than she had to and tried to think of some place fancy enough to fulfill Shadow's expectations and still seat her. She came up with nothing.

"I-Im not exactly dressed for fine dining..." She said softly. She kept her eyes on the window as she talked, half to keep from looking at Shadow and half to hide her blush. As she did, they passed a rather well known sushi restaurant she had always wanted to eat at. It was very high class and very expensive, and her eyes lingered on it just long enough to give away her secret desire to one day eat there.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 07-29-2009

((Just like in Xeno Panic Shocked I missed his post two))

"Come on! We can get this bitch under our thumbs! Make her obey us! Don't tell me you've never thought about fucking Katt!" Alex smiled, slapping Katt's butt and kissing her cheek. "Don't you wanna give her a fuck?" he smiled, as his other tentacle fucked Katt's cute butt.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 07-29-2009

Shadow glanced over at her, spotting the shushi bar, he smiled a bit, "Stop here," he told the driver, "Sushi huh, should've guessed." he laughed a bit as he opened his door, "And don't worry about some dress code, I'm sure it's nothing that can't be fixed." he assured her, walking around and opening her door.

"Uh, well it looks like you've kind of got her holes occupied, plus I don't have any of my toys here." Mindy said, blushing slightly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 07-29-2009

"I don't have a tentacle in her pussy. Come on, Mindy, don't you want to give her clit a kiss? Maybe plunge your tongue into her?" Alex laughed as he slapped Katt's ass again and continued to fuck both her mouth and her asshole.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 07-30-2009

Amy bit her lip. She had wanted to come here for so long...but not like this! She wanted to enjoy herself here, but if she came with Hunter then she was not sure she could! "Um...You dont have to...do that." She said softly as he opened the door for her. "Im not even dressed for this place.' She protested as she stepped out of the car. Even if they do seat us, I will feel very out of place there."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 07-30-2009

"Well, alright," Mindy smiled slightly as she kneeled behind Katt, wrapping an arm around the feline as she gentley rubbed her pussy.

"Grrrrr," Katt growled around the tentacle in her mouth as Mindy's hands brushed over her pussy, her ass hurting from the tentacle shoved up her ass.

"What's the matter, can't you just enjoy yourself?" Shadow smiled, "Stop making excuses to try and not enjoy the evening, just relax and enjoy yourself."

"Easy for you to say..." Amy grumbled as she got out of the car and followed Shadow. She always kept her eyes off him, afraid that staring at him for to long would advance his goals or something. She was not going to make this easy, but she had to play it smart, she knew this. Shadow held almost all the cards, all but what remained of her free will, which cried out for liberty from his spell.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 07-30-2009

"Now that's just being rude," Shadow huffed slightly, "Why are you being so aggresive, as long as you don't fall in love with me there's nothing to be worried about, so why not have a good time? Unless you're afraid that you really will develop feelings for me, and realize what a slut you are." he grinned a bit.

Amy grit her teeth and clenched her fists. "Or maybe I just dont like you, dont like anything about you!" she growled back. "Im not a slut! And Im not having a good time because you are a rapist! Im not hungry anymore, talking about you makes me lose my apatite." She said, losing her temple. "Take me home, or I swear I will run your bill so high you will have sell yourself to a pet store to help cover the cost!"