Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 06-01-2009

Mindy tensed slightly from the finger insertion, "I never agreed to be her pet as well,"

"But you did agree to be his, and he says we're sharing you." Katt smiled, sneaking up behind Mindy, "Now no more complaints," she suddenly pulled a ball-gag into Mindy's mouth, silencing her, "Ahhh, much better." she purred.

"I can help you with that," Shadow smiled, grabbing at Anny's pants and panties, sliding them down slowly, "Lie back," he said, leaning her back onto the bed, gentley lapping at her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 06-01-2009

"Why don't you lick and eat her pussy while I fuck her behind from behind?" Alex suggested, his erection up and ready at the thought of this threesome.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 06-01-2009

"Ahhhh! Th-That-Ohhh..." Anny moaned as she was laid back, her sensitive body being twice as responsive now that it was under the influence of the crackers. She quickly removed her shirt and began to squirm with pleasure. "F-Feels good..." she moaned softly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 06-01-2009

"Whatever you say." Katt smiled, switching places with Alex, "Ooh she's already so wet, this slut must really be liking this." she teased, rubbing Mindy's pussy.

Mindy moaned softly through her gag, her pussy aching slightly in arousal.

Shadow growled slightly as he pushed his tongue deep into Anny's cunt, his cock slowly sliding out of it's pouch as he smelt her arousal.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 06-01-2009

"Let's see what this does to her," Alex chuckled, before forcing his entire dick up her asshole, his hands grabbing and playing with her tits from behind. "Such an amazing ass you have, my slutty girlfriend! I can't believe I get to ass all to myself. No one is allowed to fuck you here, but me!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 06-01-2009

He hit her virginity almost right away and made the cat girl wince. "Owwy." She moaned for a second before the pleasure kicked back in she was wiggling again. "Ahhh...s-so...Ahhh!" She arched her back beautifully and continued to moan helplessly. "M-My nipples...ohhh...they are burning up, my wh-whole body...Ahhhh!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 06-02-2009

Mindy cried out through her gag as her ass was spread open by the large cock. Pulling away a bit to try and ease the pain.

"Oh no, you aren't going anywhere." Katt smiled, placing her hands against Mindy's legs, pushing her back against Alex's cock as she began to lick at Mindy's pussy.

Shadow dragged his tongue up Anny's pussy, moving up her stomache he began to gentley lick and suckle her breasts.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - LordZero - 06-02-2009

"Moan for us, baby," Alex whispered. "Let's hear your slutty cries," he ordered, playing with her tits as he rode her faster. "I want to hear your moans, whore," he ordered, and undid the gag on Mindy's lips and slapped her ass as he fucked her butt.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 06-04-2009

Anny moaned loudly and hugged his head, licking what she could with cat like affection as a green tint began to take to her eyes. She purred and moaned, moving her body against his. "Mrrr...d-dont stop...feels...so...good..." She moaned through her heaving breaths as her eyes continued to change.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 06-04-2009

"Ahhh, n-no, I, never, this," Mindy moaned, squirming in his hold.

"Feels good? Is that what you were going to say?" Katt laughed, placing a thumb against Mindy's clit, rubbing it roughly.

Shadow nuzzled at her breasts a bit, soon sitting up and grabbing them in his large paws, "Don't stop? But I can make it so much better." he smiled, standing up a bit and moving up, his legs resting on Anny's sides and his massive cock resting between her breasts, "You know what a tit-fuck is my pet?" he smiled, squeezing her breasts around his cock as he began to hump her chest.