Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 05-18-2009

"What? I thought you didn't like me fucking you? Only a slut would being raped in her ass!" Alex smiled, spanking her butt. "Are you a slut, my Queen? Huh? Are you a dirty, little whore?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 05-18-2009

"Ahh, yes, yes I'm a slut." Mindy moaned in pleasure, gripping the bed sheets as she cried out, "Nothing but a dirty whore. Please my king, fuck you slut queen." she begged.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 05-18-2009

"I did not enjoy it!" Amy yelled from the bathroom as she got dressed. "It was one of the worst things that has ever happened to me! And I dont need you enforcing the stereotype that all Cat breeds are sluts just because of a few bad fan fictions and Lust syndrome! We cant help that!" She then entered, fully clothed and frowned as she looked at her stained bed. "Mind if I clean that?" She asked, not exactly wanting to get close to Hunter, despite his puppy form.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 05-19-2009

Alex suddenly pulled out and flipped mindy so he and his new 'wife' were face to face. He then kissed her lips passionatly, his tongue playing with his Queen's as he fucked her ass harder and faster, his hands squeezing and slapping his partner's ass.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 05-19-2009

"Not all cat's are sluts, oh that's cute." Shadow laughed a bit, "So what was all that earlier? That wasn't slutty at all." he said sarcastically, jumping off the bed so it could be cleaned.

Mindy moaned into the kiss, squeeling slightly from the slaps, causing her ass to clench tightly around Alex's cock.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 05-20-2009

Alex pulled away from the kiss and licked Mindy's neck, littering it with kisses as he fucked her. "Did your husband ever fuck you this well? Did you ever feel this much pleasure with anyone else?" he asked, slapping her ass as he neared his orgasm from fucking the Queen's ass.

((Hunter, Silver? I thing you got the wrong dog lol That's my character))

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 05-20-2009

"No, never," Mindy moaned, "He only cares about his own satisfaction, he's nowhere near as gifted as you are."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 05-21-2009

Amy blushed and took the sheets off, balling them up and dropping them in a hamper nearby before getting some fresh ones from her closet. "Lust syndrome, its a sort of sickness that my race is partial to. There is no cure, not that most people want use cured, but it can be controlled with medication. It often infects us at birth and is simply dormant until we are put under allot of sexual pressure. Its not my fault! You cant call me a slut because Im sick!" She said angrily. She could not count the times boys had tried to get her in bed by trying to tease out the horrible sickness. It was wrong to take advantage of them like, the cat race could not help their ailment...if that is what you chose to call it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 05-21-2009

"A sickness?" Shadow nearly laughed, "Oh please, that's just an excuse. Wheither you're under some kind of disease or not you can't deny how much you enjoyed it." he smiled, "As far as I can figure, when that lust kicks in it's just the natural you without worries or inhibitions. Isn't it? That's what you want, to feel that pleasure, the euphoria."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 05-22-2009

Amy blushed harder but shook her head defiantly. "No! You fucked me up the ass! Do you know how much that hurts? Probably not! There is nothing that feels good about it, its just the Lust that made me do it, and only because it caught me off guard!" She straightened her sheets just as the doors to the garage could be heard opening. She looked at Shadow and said "Your not going to do this to my sister are you? The deal was that you leave her alone."