Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-26-2009

Mindy gasped as the nightgown tore away easily, a large number of the costumes designed to detach and rip apart easily for rape scenes, leaving her lying underneath him in a lacy bra, a garter belt and white fishnet stockings, her pussy completely uncovered, H-how dare, GAURDS! HELP!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-26-2009

Amy only purred and moaned as she was fucked, giving up her position on top and allowing Shadow control as she fell into bliss. Her lust was consuming her mind, but the transformation was not permanent and soon her lusty green eyes would be replaced with her old purple eyes and she would find herself horrified by the realization of what she had just done. For now however, she simply relished the pleasure as her breasts bounced with each thrust, large and perfect, almost as good as her mother's.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-26-2009

"Ooooh, here it comes slut," Shadow roared in pleasure, grabbing Amy's hips and thrusting his cock into her ass, his knot swelling up inside of her as he came, filling her ass with his cum.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-29-2009

Amy mewed loudly as well, tearing her sheets with her claws as she came as well, and then as she felt the knot swell within her, tying them together. After a moment, she lay her had back and collapsed on the bed, panting and purring softly, a light smile on her face. Thats when it began to happen, her bright green eyes began to change back to purple and her smile faded, as did her purring. Amy had returned to her senses and had full memory of what had just happened. Tears began to fill her eyes and were soon running down to collect on her sheets, her body trembling as she looked up despairingly at Shadow, unable to say anything.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-29-2009

"What's with that look? Ashamed to finally realize what you are?" Shadow smiled, "A slut, a whore, my cock hungry slave?" he laughed.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-29-2009

Alex slapped the woman and suddenly pulled her into a kiss, silencing. He then threw her on the bed and licked his lips. "No guards will come, slut. I am the only one here. You and me, my beautiful little love slave," he grinned as his hands began groping Mindy's ass and tits.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-30-2009

Amt said nothing but simply covered her eyes with her hands and began to weep softly as the knot in her ass held her still. She turned her head away as much as she could without moving her butt and waited for their eventual separation. Now not only was she a slave, but she had just developed her cat lust, something Shadow could easily use against her when ever he wanted. She would need to start taking her mothers pills in order to restrain it or there is not telling what she might do.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-30-2009

"Please, please leave me alone," Mindy whimpered, "I am a queen, not some slave."

"Look at me slut!" Shadow growled, grabbing Amy's head and turning it to look into her eyes, "This is what you really are, nothing but a slut, argue against it all you want but you know it's true. You. Belong. To. Me." he smiled, suddenly pressing his lips against hers in a deep kiss, one of his hands squeezing her breasts.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-30-2009

Amy whimpered and mewled like a kitten as she was forced into the kiss, her eyes wide, afraid and mostly defeated. She let out a soft moan as one of her soft breasts was captured by Shadow's claw. Her eyes were overflowing with tears as they closed finally, she just wanted it all to end, for him to stop and leave her alone so she could lick her wounds and cry some more.

She could not help but wonder why he was doing all this? Why he would do this to anyone?! He was clearly handsome and strong enough to procure any mate h wished, hell even she would have fallen for him had he not turned her into a slave. Her mother was single and lonely, she would have enjoyed and new mate, but instead they were being tortured like animals, raped whenever he felt the urge to. Amy sobbed pitifully into the kiss, feeling weak all over.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 05-01-2009

Shadow broke the kiss smiling down at her, "What's the matter? A slut should be happy to pleasure her master." He wrapped an arm around her, rolling over onto his back with her on his chest as he rested on the bed, "Don't worry, a few more months of training and you'll be the perfect little pleasure slave."