Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-11-2009

OOC: Sure.

IC:

Mindy unlocked the door to the studio, flipping on the lights, "Well, here we are. So, what do you want to do?" she asked, blushing a bit.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-11-2009

Amy did as she was told, squeezing just a little to hard in the process. She blushed as she did, ashamed of what she was doing but strangly turned on by it."L-Like this master?" She asked timidly as she continued her work on his cock.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-11-2009

"I want to make a movie. A simple plot. You are a superhero, Queen, Princess, Knight, or someone in great power, and I come along and rape you. I turn you into my slave, and humiliate you or something along those lines," the ghost replied as he walked forward. "Where can we get you ready for a video? Costumes? Sets? I want to know everything about this place and where what is."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-12-2009

Shadow growled his approval, "Yes, that's good, a bit gentler though," he smiled, "It's getting a bit dry, lick it some."

"Uh, well, the dressing rooms are right over there, costume closet's down the hall, we've got a wide selection, and so are the props for the sets, we've got a few set up, not sure if there's anything you'd want." Mindy gave the quick tour, blushing a bit at his movie plot.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-12-2009

"Good....Go get an outfit and come back. I'll let you make the first plot if you want. Come back to me dressed up as knight, or Queen, or Superhero, I do not care, just remember the basic plot I told you. Now go," the ghost ordered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-12-2009

"Y-Yes master." Amy answered, shifting her grip to an acceptable level. She then licked it some more and lubricated it with her soft ,outh before returning to the handjob.

"Y-yes, master," Mindy said, still a bit nervous as she walked towards the costume closet, Hmm, the knight costume's way to bulky, she thought as she shifted through them, Superheroine's way too skimpy and tight, never was a fan. Guess that only leaves, she picked up the dress, a large pink gown complete with a fake crown and other random jewels and queen stuff, Can't believe this, I'm never this nervous before a shoot, why's this so, diffrent. she thought as she took off her outfit and got dressed.

She soon stepped into the set, dressed her costume, "Is this, oh, I mean," she bowed a bit, "Doth this please you m'lord?" she couldn't help but smile a bit.

"Oooh yeah," Shadow moaned as he felt his cum boiling in his balls, ready to blow, "Hope, you're ready for your cum shower slut," he threw his head back and howled in pleasure as he came, spraying his seed over her face and tits in large spurts, shooting out buckets of cum.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-12-2009

"Hmmm...Yes, yes it does!" Alex smiled, walking around. "But I'm not your Lord, at least...not yet. Oh how I wish there were more people here to play more roles, but it matters not, the ghost said. "Come on my Queen," he ordered, squeezing her ass with his hand. "Let's go set up the set, start the camera, and begin me raping you into my little sex slave."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-12-2009

Amy moaned as she felt the hot cum cover her face and tits, and found it strange that the warmth felt so good. She closed her eyes as she felt another sensation awaken within her as she was sprayed with cum and suddenly she was on Shadow again, capturing his shaft between her breasts and sucking on the end of his dick, drinking down his cum. "She then began to purr and rub her own cum covered tits, her eyes now bright green instead of soft purple. This was truly what the feline race was famous for and it was a wonder it had not activated already, their love lust. Amy was still young, and Amanda was probably able to keep hers in check with medication, but it was widely known that cat anthros often suffered from love lust after a certain age. Anny already showed sings of it and it appeared that Amy's had just been awakened.

OOC: Katt: THAT IS UNTRUE! WE ARE NOT SLUTS!

IC:

"Alright," Mindy nodded.

It took a bit longer than usual since there were only two people, but luckily a set was already close enough so within a few minutes the set was ready and a multitude of cameras were ready, "Alright, I think it's all set up." she shrugged a bit, "Okay, we're all ready here."

"Whoa," Shadow moaned in pleasure as she suddenly squeezed his cock, "Well, looks like someone's horny," he laughed.