Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-07-2009

Mindy dropped to her knees as she was released, she looked up at Alex, panting slightly from her orgasm, "Please master, let me clean off your cock. It's covered in my cum after all."

"Ooh that's good, look up at your master as you suck him off. You really are a slut at heart." Shadow growled in pleasure, a few drops of pre squirting into Amy's mouth, "Tell me, does the slut want it in her mouth or on her tits?" he smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-07-2009

Alex grinned and nodded, before leaning forward and rubbing the dick against Mindy's cheek, hair, and lips. "Go ahead then, my lovely whore. Clean me cock like a good little slut," the ghost gently ordered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-07-2009

Amy really did not want to have to swallow anything else and the thought of his cum firing into her mouth was not very appealing. At least on her tits she could clean it off later. "My tits master." She said softly before continuing her work, sucking and licking the now clean cock to the best of her ability. It would be another half hour before her mother an sister got home...she could only hope that the torment would end there and that it would not spread to her innocent sister.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-08-2009

Mindy didn't even hesitate as she grabbed Alex's cock gentley, dragging her tongue over it's length. Tasting her own cum on his cock was strangely arousing to her as she continued to clean off their mixed cum from his cock.

Shadow threw his head back and laughed loudly, "You never cease to surprise me slut, you must really love cum if you wanna be covered in it. Well then, start rubbing. Otherwise I might blow in your mouth by accident."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-08-2009

Amy nodded and pulled her face away from her masters lubricated cock, instead rubbing it and teasing it in a rather experienced way. She had a born talent with oral sex but here her lack of experience came to true light, she was a virgin after all. "Like this master?" She asked shyly, blushing as she clumsily rubbed his cock a little to softly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-09-2009

"That's a good whore," Alex smiled as Mindy licked at his cock, sucking her own cum off of his dick. After a while he pulled out and pulled Mindy up and looked into her eyes, rubbing his dick against her pussy. "Now...tell me, slut. Tell me about you, and who you are. Tell me who your Master is," he ordered, his hands squeezing her tight ass.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-09-2009

"Seems you do need some training after all," Shadow said through a few slight moans, "Squeeze it a bit harder, and rub faster,"

"I am nothing more than a dirty cum slut," Mindy moaned, "My master's plaything, and you are my master."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-10-2009

"Good girl," Alex smiled. "Come on," he ordered, pulling her up and closer to him so her chest was against his. "What do you want to do now, whore? Want to go make those exclusive videos of you and me like I suggested?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-10-2009

Mindy moaned a bit as she nuzzled against Alex, "Whatever you want master. I'm just your little fuck-toy after all."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-11-2009

"Then let's go, slut," Alex smiled, slapping her ass, before standing up. "Wait...I think a little something is needed," he smiled and walked away. He then came back with a bold black marker and ordered Mindy to show her Master her ass. When she did as he ordered, he began writing her buttcheeks. On the right one, he wrote, ALEX'S SLUT, and on the left he wrote, PROPERTY OF ALEX. "If anyone asks, you'll tell them I all about how I fucked you better than anyone else has in your life. Got it? Now, let's go to the studio, whore."

((Timeskip there?))