Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-01-2009

"No! No please master!" the poor cat girl begged. "Please, please I will be good, just please dont...dont make me hurt so bad!" She was crying now and simply gripping her torn sheets as she tried to ride out the horrible experience. "Please master! Please just let me be good!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-01-2009

"Well if you want me to stop now fine," Shadow pulled his cock out of her ass, the hole left agape, "I think that's enough exercise for today anyways." He sat down on the bed, giving Amy's ass a light tap, "Your ass got my cock dirty slut." he growled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-01-2009

Amy cried softly and winced at his touch. "I-Im sorry master." She said softly, trying to ignore the throbbing in her ass. "P-Please forgive me this once." She asked, mostly to appease Shadow and give him a response where she normally would have stayed quiet and whimpered. She laid her head down and panted as her tail came to rest over her sore ass, gently covering it.

"Oh...this hurts so much." She groaned silently as she realized she would have to go through this daily, and it wasnt even her choice. She wanted to be a doctor or a surgeon or book writer...but now all she was ever going to be was a sex slave. Her eyes filled with tears instantly at that thought, it was like her life had been stolen from her, cheated out of her control and there was nothing she could do about it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-02-2009

The screams were music to his ear as he fucked her, his hands slapping her ass as he fucked her faster. He suddenly stopped and slowly pulled back, and looked Mindy in the eye as he then began to slowly fuck her. "It feels good doesn't it?" he asked as he moved a hand to rub and squeeze one of Mindy's tits.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-02-2009

Shadow growled loudly, suddenly grabbing Amy's hair and pulling her towards his crotch, "Didn't you hear me slut? I said your ass got my cock dirty, now clean it!" he barked.

Mindy set her head back, moaning deeply, "Yes, yes it feels good," she didn't even bother to try lying.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-02-2009

Amy looked in horror at his cock and backed away shaking her head. "N-No master, thats disgusting...please, why?" She asked she tried to scoot away, her face scrunched up from the smell.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-03-2009

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Alex smiled, before suddenly pulling back back, and nearly all of his dick left Mindy's body. "Do you like when I fuck you? When your Master fucks you, slut?" he asked, with mock surprise. "Well, whore? Answer me. Answer Master."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-03-2009

"Because I ordered it," Shadow said, pulling Amy over his lap, "You need to learn your place!" he growled, bringing his hand down on her ass hard.

Mindy whimpered as he pulled out, "Yes, yes I love it when you fuck me, please, fuck me more master."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 04-04-2009

Alex grinned and thrust his entire cock into Mindy's body,. his hands squeezing and rubbing her ass, giving it the occasional slap. "How about that, slut? Do you like it when Master is rough with you?" he moaned, his precum leaking into her body, lubricating her walls as he continued to fuck her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-04-2009

"Ow, stop master! You'll...bruise me." Amy whimpered as she found herself on his lap. Fearing for herself once more, she swallowed said "Please forgive me master...I will do as you command." She could already smell his wolf hood once more and had to stop herself from making a face.