Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-29-2009

"Don't lie to me!" Alex ordered, and slapped Mindy's ass with his hand before returning to fingering her. "You're so wet, I can't believe it. You're my whore, and slut. No more games, Mindy. You need to learn your place," he smiled as his clothes disappeared from his body, revealing his erect dick.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-29-2009

"SHUT IT SLUT!" Shadow barked, giving Amy's ass a hard slap leaving a bright red mark on it, "You begged me to fuck your ass, and now your getting it." he smiled as he pulled out his cock up to the head, moving his hands and grabbing Amy's shoulders and he thrust forward, burying his entire cock deep into her ass, "And if you black out again, you'll be sorry." he grunted, trying to keep from cumming which was difficult from her tightness.

"NO!" Mindy cried, thrashing around as best she could, "Stop it! Leave me alone!" she begged.

Alex did not. Instead, he only took his fingers away and rubbed his dick against Mindy's pussy and moved so he could see her eye to eye. He looked at her, gazing for what seemed like an eternity before pushing his erect dick into her, and kissing her lips as he began fucking her.

"Mmmm," Mindy whimpered but didn't put up much of a fight, This is wrong, I don't want this, so why does it feel so good?

Alex pulled away from the kiss and whispered into Mindy's ear. "It feels good, doesn't it slut? To have no control, to feel the pleasure of being dominated, to have someone else in control," he moaned as he fucked her faster and faster, going deeper with each thrust.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-29-2009

Amy bit her lip until it bled, trying hard not to shout, but with the latest full powered thrust it was all she could do to not pass out again. "P-Please master!" She cried, hot tears spilling from her eyes onto her flushed face. "L-Let me at least lube it one more time!" the miserable cat girl begged. Maybe, just maybe if she had wanted this and had been properly lubed, then maybe she would have found some joy in it, but as it was there was only pain. "Oh god! Your splitting me in half!" her previously virgin ass bled and helped to reduce the pain, but only slightly.

"N-no," Mindy said in almost a whisper, clearly failing to sound convincing, It does, but I dont want to be his slut. she let out a small moan of pleasure from his humping.

"And you love it!" Shadow barked, not slowing in the slightest as he forced his cock deep into her ass, "Tell me how much you love having your ass ripped apart by a large cock you stupid slut." he growled, giving her ass another painful slap.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-30-2009

"Don't lie to me!" Alex ordered, and delivered a sharp slap to Mindy's ass. Alex began going faster now, as the feeling of Mindy's warm pussy seemed to make his dick grow to its full length within her, all the while as he fucked her faster and deeper.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 04-01-2009

"Ow! Stop! Why are you doing this?! I was trying to be good!" She cried, not understanding how he could expect her to behave when there was this much pain involved. "Pull it out! Pull it out! It hurts so much! I think Im bleeding!" She cried as she continued to tears holes in her sheets.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 04-01-2009

"Ahhhh!" Mindy cried in a mix of pain and pleasure, her pussy juices coating his cock as he shoved it into her.

"I'm doing this because you're my slave," Shadow growled, "We need to stretch this hole of yours out a bit, I'll have to keep fucking it everyday I guess." he smiled, sliding out a short ways before plunging back into her ass. Large globs of pre was leaking out with each thrust, starting to lube the hole slightly.