Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-23-2009

Amy nodded and began to crawl towards him, making sure to look as submissive and defeated as possible, her tail wrapped around her ankle, her ears flat against her skull in fear. She was happy that he had agreed, though wary, she would have to make sure he was keeping his side of the bargain. She suddenly thought of something and stopped just short of his sheathed cock. "Master...Please, just one more thing." She said as she rand her knows up its hidden length, taking in a deep whiff of his scent, saving it in her memory as much as she hated it. "Please dont tell my mother about this...dont...dont show her that Im being punished more." With that she licked the small length that was poking out and softly and nuzzled it. "Its the last thing I will ever ask for, I promise." She begged silently.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-23-2009

"Sorry, can't do that," Shadow smiled, "If I punish you in her place, but she doesn't know about it, then what's keeping her in line? Can't have my sluts thinking there won't be punishment for their actions. Now continue, or you'll experience one of those punishments." he growled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-23-2009

Amy was about to protest but silenced herself, not wanting to anger him or receive any more punishment. She nodded tearfully and took another long whiff of him before she began to lick the head of his member, stroking the rest of his hidden shaft with her hand, trying to be as gentle as possible since she knew that, while under stimulation might get her yelled out or hit, hurting him in anyway might result in an even worse punishment if he didnt kill her outright. She did not look at his face, not once, if she did she knew she would break down, so she simply went on with her degrading task, knowing that failure meant pain, pain she could not afford with the deal she had just made.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-24-2009

"Yes what? Yes, Master. Now...What do you have to eat here? I'm hungry," Alex smiled and stood up and took Mindy's hand to pull her up and into his arms. "So do you have anything to eat around here? And before you ask, yes. Ghosts eat. We don't need to, but I like to just to taste food."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-24-2009

"Mmm, you're getting better slut," Shadow moaned in pleasure as his cock began to rise out of it's sheath, "But I don't want you to just lick it, I want you to tell me how much you love it." He laughed a bit, "Tell me how much you love the smell, the taste, the feel, everything."

"S-sorry master, there's food in the kitchen," She said, hoping there was something in there he'd enjoy. She walked down to the kitchen, setting out a couple of plates on the table. She didn't have much fancy stuff so a couple of waffles were cooked up and placed on the plates, she sat down at the table, picking up a knife and fork about to start eating.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-24-2009

"Ah, ah, ah!" Alex smiled. "This is boring. I want something better to eat...Maybe a secret ingredient....Ahh..... I know something that will spice this meal up, and suddenly chewed a piece of the waffle before forcing Mindy into a kiss, pushing the chewed food into her mouth for her to eat, and pulled back. "Now do the same for me, slut."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-24-2009

Mindy was surprised by the sudden force of food into her mouth spitting it out into a napkin, "What? No, that's disgusting." she rubbed some of the saliva off her mouth, "I told you I don't have anything fancy."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-25-2009

Alex looked surprised, but then growled, obviously upset about how his slut was acting. Tentacles shot out of his back and lifted her into the air, and he looked at her. "Obviously I haven't broken you enough. You are my lover, wife, slut, whore, and slave. I own you," he said as his tentacles began playing her breasts. "I am done being nice! You will be my slut!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-25-2009

Mindy gasped as she was suddenly lifted into the air, "You can't expect me to do that, it's gross!" she shouted, "You're sick." she moaned slightly as he played with her breasts.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-25-2009

Amy blushed hard and took a deep breath as she paused her licking. "I..I love your cock so much master." She said almost silently, her shame keeping her voice down as her fear added to her shaky performance. "It tastes so good, I cant wait to lick it again. It feel so hot and tasty in my mouth, my I continue licking it master?"