Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-18-2009

Amy shook her head as the reality she had been trying to deny as soon as he transformed dawned on her. "There...there never was a dog...was there?" She asked softly as tears spilled over her lids, creating salted rivers running down her face. "You...tricked me into...giving myself up to you...used me to get to my mother." She looked up at Shadow then, utterly desolate as she realized it was all her fault. "I hate you! Im not your slut! I HATE YOU!" she screamed suddenly as she lunged off the bed at him as fast as her agile cat body would let her.

If he allowed her to reach him or didnt move in time the result would not be much. She would pound on his chest as hard as she could and cry hard as she did until she fell to pieces at his feet. She was far weaker then him physically, so her fists would do little to him, if anything at all. Still, one thing was certain, she had no intention of greeting her master.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-19-2009

Alex pulled back and he looked at Mindy and glared at her for some reason. That reason was that Mindy seemed so...easy. He was a ghost, and a rapist, and he had turned her into his slave! Yet...this all seemed so calm, so easy. He wanted a lustful slut, and lover. "Would anyone be at your work place? If so, would they mind if you and I visited?" he asked, the glare still there, burning a hole through Mindy's head.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-19-2009

"I doubt it, there're only two keys and I know the other owner won't be there on a day off." Mindy answered, gulping slightly, his look terrifying her as she backed away slightly.

"Now that's not how you welcome your master," Shadow smiled down at her, "Now, what do you think your mother would do if she knew you willingly brought me right to your home? Well, unless you want to find out, I suggest you become a bit more obedient."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-20-2009

"Well that's not a problem. I doubt a door can stop me," Alex said as he phased through the very earth below them and appeared on the left of Mindy. "And I can get you in two, my dear, easily. I'm sure making a few videos for us and us alone would be fun," the ghost smiled, his grin crooked and lustful.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-20-2009

Mindy started slightly, not use to having someone that can phase through stuff, "Y-you want to make a video? With us?" she asked, she'd made videos before but nothing quite so personal, it felt a bit odd.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-21-2009

"Of course! Why not?" Alex grinned. "Of course they'll all share the same basic plot. You're some well respected lady, like a superhero, Queen, or something and I, put you in your place, as my slave and lover. Perfect idea, don't you think, Mindy?" he smiled, kissing her forehead.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-21-2009

"I, I don't know," Mindy said, having sex on camera was one thing, but something about this felt a bit odd, Like, I'd be getting raped, and he'd be filming it. she thought.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-21-2009

"Are you disobeying your lord and Master? Naughty, naughty, Mindy. Do I need to remind you what happens when sluts disobey their Master? Not to mention their boyfriend," he smiled, his hand moving down to rub her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-22-2009

Amy froze and looked up at Shadow with disbelieving eyes. "After all you have done to me...you would still do this?" It was hardly a question and she backed away, her eyes still wide and dropped to her knees in defeat, saying nothing and looking down at the ground as she waited for an order or a mocking comment or both.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-22-2009

"N-no, not disobeying," Mindy gasped from the sudden touch, almost instictively swatting his hand away before stopping herself, "I just don't, it's just kind of odd to think of making a video, with us."

"Don't look so sad, give it a few weeks or so and soon you'll be overjoyed at the thought of your master's cock." He smiled down at her as she knelt, "There, that's a good girl, now come over here," he pointed towards his crotch, his cock was still inside of it's pouch so it was just a small bump underneath his fur, "I want you to get a good whiff of your master's crotch, I want you to learn to love my scent."