Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-16-2009

"You're master said wake up," Alex repeated and licked her cheek as his hands moved around and traced her body. One hand went to her her large breasts and squeezed and rubbed one of the large orbs. The other hand moved down lower to her pussy, stretching down to her clit to rub it. "Master said wake up, my love."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-16-2009

Mindy growled slightly, still half-asleep. She was used to waking up with guys in her bed, and wasn't even thinking about what had happened last night, "Mm, cut it out," She mumbled, smacking his hand away from her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-16-2009

Amy and her mother had to squeeze in to fit into the one small shower and looked at Shadow pleadingly from within it. "Please," Amanda began. "Is there any other shower? So we dont have to..." She didnt need to finished her sentence since her daughter's head rested between her two large breasts, the only way they would fit. It would be easy now to give any kind of command to them, but if Shadow decided to simply make them shower, then they would finish quickly and get dressed before heading to their car.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-17-2009

"Mindy. That is no way to speak to your MASTER," Alex growled, slightly angered. He then squeezed her breast rather painfully and whispered into her ear. "Or do I need to punish my naughty little whore again like last night? You certainly enjoyed it you whore," He said as a tentacle slithered under the covers and shot into her Mindy's ass, quickly fucking it, with no lubricate.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-17-2009

"You sluts are lucky you even get to shower." Shadow said, "Now hurry up I'm a very impatient person." He ordered. Once the two were finished showering and dressing, he took them to their home, "Well, that was fun. I'll see you two sluts tomorrow, or sooner." he smirked as he drove off. He only went around the block before getting out, transforming into his chibi-form as he snuck back into the house, lying down and curling up like he'd been sleeping there all day.

If she hadn't been awake earlier Mindy certainly was now, "AHHHH! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" She shouted from the rude awakening, suddenly remember their circumstances, "O-oh, I-I'm sorry, I can be a bit rude in the morning." she whimpered slightly from the tentacle fucking her ass.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-17-2009

Amanda went to go get Anny right away, leaving Amy alone in the house. Amy ran to her room and shut the door, locking it and breaking down into sobs on her bed. She looked over and saw Shadow on the bed, curled up and cute. She reached over and stroked his soft fur as she cried. "I dont know what Im going to do now..." She cried to herself, knowing that it was her fault her mother had been captured, that they were both his slave's. "And now....its only a matter of time...."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-17-2009

Oh don't worry, you'll learn to love being my slave. Shadow thought, standing up and moving a bit closer to her, nuzzling her a bit before lying down next to her, I wonder, well, now seems as good a time as any. he smirked a bit, suddenly jumping onto the ground as he grew into his anthro-form, "Ahh, poor little slave. Are you lonely?" he asked, smiling a bit, "I can't imagine why else you'd be crying, slut like you should love being my slave."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-17-2009

Amy could only stare with wide eyes as her pup became her most hated nightmare. Her body began to tremble and she backed up on her bed against the wall and cowered there. "W-W-What are y-you doing here?!" she managed to squeak. "W-What have you d-done to my d-dog?!" Even then as she tried to put up a brave front, her ears pressed against her skull and her tail curled around her ankle. She was clearly terrified of him, but at the same time she was extremely worried about the puppy, who she did not believe could be him, at least not yet.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-18-2009

"Hmm...We'll have to try and fix that now won't we?" Alex smiled. He slowly removed the tentacle and stood up and got off the bed, naked. "Now how should we start the day, love? Shower together? Breakfast? Or just get straight to the fun?" the ghost smiled, and neared her, his hands moving forward to touch her breast and pet her body, while his lips quickly kissed her neck or lips.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-18-2009

Shadow couldn't help but laugh, "You aren't a very bright one, no matter, sluts don't need to think." he placed his hands on his sides, looking down at her, "Now are you going to greet your master, or am I going to have to do some quick training?" he asked.

Mindy sighed a bit from the attention, smiling slightly, "Well, you're the one in charge right master? I am yours to command."