Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-10-2009

"Oh, good idea, put up a bit of a fight. Make it look real," Shadow smiled, "Come on, after you two walked in here, stripped, and got into position like the sluts you are you think anyone's gonna believe you're being forced into this? You two will obey whatever they say, and do whatever they ask." he ordered their collars glowing a bit, "Alright, they're all yours. Oh, and remember, if you bite, we'll remove your teeth." he warned the two girls as he walked off the stage. Almost instantly a long line of patrons began to line up.

The first one up to Amy was a large male tiger, his cock already hanging out and ready, "Too bad it's only the mouth, bet you've got a great ass and pussy." he growled, "Now open wide for the cock like a good slut."

Amanda's partner was a full grown stallion, his cock rock hard and almost as big and as thick as the cat girl's arm, "I'm gonna enjoy this, not often I get to fuck such a small female, usually they get too scared to let me." he laughed, rubbing the head of his large cock against her pussy lips, "Beg for the cock cumslut."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-11-2009

Amy whimpered softly and nuzzled the tiger man's cock in order to by some time from the collar and said "Please...he is controlling us-" But she could say not more as the collar gave a strong pulse and forced her to take the man's head pleasurably into her mouth, licking and sucking on just that for a moment, teasing him before going down and taking more of his shaft into her mouth, taking it all in one part at a time until she was deep throating him, licking around his hilt. Then she pulled back and began all over again, crying softly the whole time.

Amanda turned away from the horse man in fear. "Wait...st-stop! It wont...f-f-fit..." She said, struggling through each word. Amanda's will was impressive, fighting the collar hard enough to speak an act of her own freewill...for a little while at least. But as strong as Amy was, she was not a wall, more like a wave and once her initial struggle failed, and the wave was gone, she was taken by the collar again. "AHHH! Please fill me with your cock sir! Please shove it all into me until Im spitting cum! Oh, I cant take it any longer, please, cocks! I need them on me, in me! Fuck me!" She screamed through her hot blush and fountain of tears as she was defeated. She could only watch on in horror as her please were no doubt heeded.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-11-2009

"Faster slut, harder! Tell Master how good it feels to be fucked by his cock!" Alex ordered, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and rubbing the two large orbs. "Tell Master how good it feels, you whore!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-11-2009

"Gah, fuck," The tiger roare in pleasure, surprised by the young girl's skill, "Damn, how many cocks have you sucked? Your a pro." he groaned, almost losing his load right there.

"Well, if you want it that badly slut," The stallion smiled, holding Amanda's hips as he positioned his cock at her pussy,"Let's try you on for size," he grinned as he thrust forward, forcing almost a third of his cock into her with the first thrust, "Damn, that's a tight fit." he neighed in pleasure, pulling out and then thrusting back in, this time getting over half his cock inside.

Shadow sat in a vip booth enjoying the show when one of the patrons walked up to him, "That's a ver nice couple you have there. They're mother and daughter aren't they?"

"Hmm, good eye. Yes they are."

"Either for sale? I kinda like that MILF."

"Not for sale, but I don't mind renting her out. Or maybe co-ownership."

"Hmm, how about I give her a test run first. Then decide on which."

"It's beyond good," Mindy moaned, raising and lowering herself rapidly on his cock, "It's, so wonderful, oh god, I'm, cumming already!" She let out a loud moan, her orgasm rushing through her and pouring out over Alex's crotch.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-11-2009

Amy whimpered, praying that it was the collar that was giving her this skill and not some kind of innate ability she had. She blushed and cried silently as she continued to suck on the tiger's strange tasting meat. She mumbled a plea through her cock gag but it would probably go unheard.

Amanda was having a much worse time of it. The first thrust made her thrust her head back in sheer pain as it drove mercilessly into her tight pussy. "Stop!" She cried out suddenly as he withdrew and then shoved nearly the rest in. Hot tears spilled in streams from her soft eyes as her pain became the only thing she could feel. "T-To big!" She cried out, trying to some how back up off of him but the resulting motion only made it sink deeper into her. "Ahhhh! God, it hurts!" She screamed through her tears.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-12-2009

"Fuck, she's too good," the tiger roared in pleasure as he came, his seed shooting down the girl's throat, "Damn, she milk's like a pro." he moaned.

"Too bad, cause we aren't even halfway there." the stallion moaned, hitting against the cat-girl's cervix easily, he tightened his grip on her waist and thrust, forcing open her cervix and burying the remainder of his cock deep into her womb.

"Oh, that looks painful." Shadow laughed as he watched the show.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-12-2009

Amy was forced to swallow most of the tiger's seed but spat out what she could and looked at the line in front of her miserably. She looked pleadingly at shadow, her ears flat against her head, but not in aggression, but rather pleading fear. She looked right into his eyes and hoped he would meet her gaze and have some kind of change of heart, desperate to get away from there and get clothed and even more desperate to rescue her suffering mother.

Amanda was indeed suffering as suddenly the horse man's cock invaded her womb. "Ahhhh! For the love of god, please, please stop!" she begged, her vision becoming unfocused as the pain inside her grew to record breaking heights. "Please! Please pull it out!" her voice cracked and her body shock with her sobs, her soft breasts bouncing from the thrusts and crying.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-12-2009

"Do you want Master to return the favor?" Alex asked, and got up so they were face to face and began humping and fucking her faster. "Huh? Want Master to cum inside you, slut?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-12-2009

"Aww, she misses her master. Don't worry slut I'll fuck you myself soon. Taking your virginity is going to be one of our greatest shows ever." Shadow smiled.

The next customer for Amy suddenly slapped her hard across the face, "Pay attention to your job slut," he growled, his cock sticking out infront of him, "And when you cum you better swallow every drop." he ordered, having noticed her spit out the last one's.

"Not, until, I, COME!" The horse neighed loudly, it's tail whipping around as he thrust into Amanda's pussy again, cumming like a firehose into her stuffed pussy. His cock was such a tight fit it kept any of the cum from escaping, causing the cat's stomache to swell with his seed.

Mindy was a bit tipsy from her orgasm, but shook her head weakly, "Is, it possible to get, pregnant from you?" she wondered, half asleep.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-12-2009

Amy cried softly as she was smacked and spurned by Shadow and slowly lifted her head, forced on by the magic of the collar. She nodded to the next man and took his cock on her mouth like she had the last one, teasing and suckling the head first before she moved on to the rest of the shaft.

Amanda screamed in pain as she will filled up far more than ever before and penetrated deeper then ever before. "St-Stop! You came! You came! Pull it out!" she cried as she wondered if she would get pregnant now, being so full of cum and cock. She could only tremble as she looked at the line before her, she was far from done. "Shadow!" She cried out suddenly! "Please Shadow! My other daughter, I have to pick her up! You told me that she would be allowed to stay undisturbed by this! Please at least uphold that much!" She begged as she looked for anyway out of the place, though it was true she needed to pick up Anny soon.