Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-07-2009

Alex dropped Mindy on to the bed, and pulled his cock out of her. Cleaning it against her leg, and smiling down at her with a cruel grin. "How do you feel, little slut?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-07-2009

Shadow smirked a bit, "If you keep your word and follow my orders then I'll keep mine, besides, if I didn't keep my end of the bargain the collar wouldn't work."

After taking a moment to catch her breath Mindy let out a happy sigh, "Excstatic," she smiled, "That was wonderful master."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-07-2009

"Can you give your friend a call? That Kat girl, my dear. Call her and tell her the good news," he smiled, rubbing her cheek. "Then maybe we can return to fucking," he added. "Now call her, and tell me what she says," Alex firmly ordered.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-08-2009

"Uhm, okay," Mindy thought, finding it a bit odd that he wanted her to make the call. She reached over to the nightstand next to her bed and picked up the phone, luckily she had Katt on speed dial, "Hello, hey, hope I'm not interupting anything, just wanted to call and tell you, I GOT A BOYFRIEND!" she shouted with excitement. There was a slight pause before Mindy held the phone away from her ear.

"YOU FUCKING CALLED ME JUST TO BRAG ABOUT THAT!" The phone clicked off as Katt hung up.

"I think she's excited." Mindy said as she rubbed her ear.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-08-2009

"Oh I'm sure she'll come around. Not like it will matter of course," Alex smiled and wrapped his arms around his slave's waist. "From now on, you are my sex slave, little Mindy. I hope you realize this. I'll punish, fuck, and use you for my own pleasure," he whispered into her ear as his erect dick rubbed against her asshole.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-08-2009

At that Amanda seemed to relax and knelt down fully. "OK...Just...just get it over with." She said closing her eyes, wondering if it would work. Amy's eyes spilled hot tears down her face but resolved to go find help as soon as she was free, that way her mother would not suffer for to long.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-09-2009

"Mmm, yes master," Mindy moaned, reaching down between her legs and gentley fingering herself as she felt his cock at her ass.

Shadow grabbed Amanda around the neck, a bit more roughly than was necessary, and began the spell of binding. There was a green glow as the runes were written around her neck making a perfect circle, "There you go slut, you belong to me now." he smiled, then looked over at Amy, "Now I supposed I should keep my end of the bargain," he tapped the green mark on Amy's neck, but nothing happened, "Hmm, now why would, oh of course, because you didn't keep up your end of the deal," Shadow laughed as he looked at Amanda, "In the beginning when I told you to crawl over to me you walked, it appears that little action has doomed your daughter to a life as nothing more than my bitch."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-09-2009

Amanda stared wide eyed for a second and suddenly scowled. "You monster! Let my daughter go right now!" She pulled back her hand and slapped, or at least tried to slap, Shadow hard across the face, not skipping out on the nails. Amy could not believe what she had heard and immediately began to pull on her collar hard. "No! You cont do this! Let me go!" She cried as she tried to scratch at his hand.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-09-2009

"Bad slut!" Alex scolded, and slapped her hand. "Don't touch yourself, you whore," he said. He then wrapped his arms around her and began to furiously fuck her ass, not showing motion, as his balls slapped her skin, and his pre cum lubing up her asshole. "I'm going to fuck you for hours, slut."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-09-2009

Shadow was expecting an attack. The collars on both girls necks suddenly glowing and forcing them both into kneeling positions, "Now you see, that's that kind of attitude that gets slaves punished." he smirked, grabbing Amanda by the hair and lifting her up, "You have no reason to attack me, it's your fault this happened." he said as he dropped her, reforming the leashes in his hands, "Now, come with me sluts. I've got plans for you." he said as he walked them towards the door.

"Ah," Mindy cried out from the slap, "I'm sorry master, I couldn't, AHHHHH!" she cried out from the sudden intrusion in her ass, "NO, please that hurts!"