Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-27-2009

The blood drained from Amy's face before she even turned around and as she did her eyes were wide with terror. "Y-You." She gasped, scrambling off her bed and into the corner, knocking her hamper over as she did. "How d-did you get here?!" She asked, her voice small, her hands instinctively reaching for her neck.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-27-2009

"Now is that any way to greet your master?" Shadow smiled, walking towards her, "Now walk over here and say hello like a good slut."

"Haaaahhhh, yes master," Mindy moaned, the teasing on her clit helping to mask any pain from her ass and making it more enjoyable.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-27-2009

Amy suddenly felt a strange impulse and a weird tingling around her neck. She tried to fight it, and for a few seconds she did...but it was no use, and eventually, with tears on her eyes, she crawled back over to Shadow like a good cat slut on all fours and rubbed up against his leg. "Th-Thats n-n-not fair." She muttered sadly, realizing it was the slave collar. "Im n-not a sl-slut." she tried to say defiantly, but in the end she simply sounded small and scared.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-28-2009

"Louder, whore!" Alex ordered harshly, and forced the tentacle deeper into his slut's body. "Beg for Master to fuck you more! Beg for him to fuck his dirty little slut!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-28-2009

"Oh yes you are, the collar just helps you a bit, it just helps lower your resistance a bit, let's you live how you truly want to." He smiled, "And you want to live as my little slut don't you? But now that I think about it, that mother of yours, quite an attractive thing. Maybe we could work something out." Shadow held up his hand, a band of green energy forming between his hands and attaching to her collar like a leash, "Come on slut, let's go say hi to mommy." he laughed, walking her out of the room towards where the vacuum sound was coming from.

"AHHHH, FUCK ME MASTER!" Mindy shouted, "Fuck me like the dirty whore we both know I am! Fuck me till I can't even walk straight!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-01-2009

"N-No..." Amy begged, pulling weakly against the collar as they both walked outside of her room, Shadow walking as he led Amy by the leash. She was blushing madly now as tears spilled from her eyes. "Please...leave my mom alone, I will be a g-good slut.." She begged, trying to stop but only ending up being dragged along until she resumed crawling. Amy's mother was in the living room vacuuming the carpet, humming to herself softly. She then turned as she saw them enter and gasped, turning off her vacuum cleaner, seeing a man walk in and her daughter fallow him on all fours (assuming since the collar is invisible, so is the leash). "Who are you?!" She demanded, stepping back. "And what are you doing to my daughter!" Amy let out a soft mewl of distress and fell to her elbows and covered her face. She did not want to see what was about to happen.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-01-2009

Alex smiled and pulled back his tentacle and his hand. He then revealed his erect dick to his little slave and licked his lips. "You are mine, little slut," he smiled and before Mindy could reply, he slammed his hard dick into the girl's pussy, his hands on her ass, squeezing and slapping the cheeks as he fucked her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 03-01-2009

"I, am your daughter's master." Shadow smiled, pulling at the leash to force Amy to stand, "Your daughter's nothing more than my little slut, however," he admired Amy's mother's (OOC: Does she have a name?) a bit, "Maybe we can make a deal. If you agree to become my slave, I'll set your daughter free." He said, though he had no intention of doing so.

Mindy moaned loudly, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck ashe fucked her, "Yes master, I am yours. Your filthy little cock slut, to do whatever you wish with or too." she moaned, her pussy juices leaking out heavily around his cock.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 03-02-2009

(Um...I wont check if you wont) Amanda looked at her daughter and then at the strange man with open shock. "What the hell are you talking about! Amy whats going on." Amy's legs shook and tears spilled from her soft eyes. "M-Mother...its so horrible, he has this magic collar on my neck, it lets him control me and make me do what he wants." She placed her face in her hands now and cried into them as she fell to her knees, unless Shadow made sure to choke her up. "Im sorry mommy..." She cried. Amanda looked at Shadow and spat. "Dark magic?! You used dark magic on a child! Your a beast!" She yelled, her nails turning into claws, reacting to her anger.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 03-02-2009

"Good girl," Alex smiled. He then kissed Mindy's neck, and pulled her closer with one hand, keeping the other on her ass. "You love Master, right? Tomorrow when you go to work you'll tell everyone about your new boyfriend, and how much you love him, right?" he smiled as he kissed and licked her neck, the dirty talk and the willing slave making his cock harden and grow even more.