Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-19-2009

Shadow lifted up his head, licking off the cum from his muzzle, "Glad you liked it, now if you don't mind," he lifted up one of his front legs, revealing his long slender cock, "I, kinda need the same thing."

"A, boyfriend?" Mindy asked, she'd never had a boyfriend, guys were always too nervous around her thanks to her line of work. She stopped looking back at him, still prepared to run, "I, would be allowed to come and go as I please, I wouldn't be a prisoner." she asked.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-19-2009

Anny looked down at the cock and turned her head slightly. She had seen them on dogs before but she was not really familiar with a penis since she had only girl friends and her mother and sister never talked about it. "What do you want to do with it?" She asked curiously, to spent to do more than look down at it. Her body still trembled in the wake of her orgasm and it was clear this girl had no sexual resistance.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-20-2009

"Of course, of course!" Alex smiled. "Still though. I can tell your will needs to be broken. And I am not letting you leave until it is!" he laughed as the four tentacles shot forward in an attempt to wrap around one of Mindy's limbs and to pull her over. "Now come here!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-20-2009

"Just open your mouth," Shadow explained as he walked up her, "and suck on it."

Mindy wasn't paying enough attention as one of the tentacles wrapped tightly around one of her arms, "AH! Hey no, I didn't agree to anything!" she shouted, trying to pull away.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-20-2009

"You're my slave, you don't get a choice!" Alex laughed as he tugged roughly on her and as soon as he got the chance pulled her closer and forced his mouth on her mouth, kissing it passionately, his tentacle still holding her arm, ready to break it if she bite his tongue or fought back.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-21-2009

Mindy was about to strike at him but couldn't bring herself to. Why, can't I fight this? she wondered, accepting his advances without question. Being in charge of the studio and giving orders all day all week was stressful, it felt nice to give up control.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-22-2009

Alex smiled and pulled her away from her, but only slightly. "See? I won't hurt you, as long as you're good," he smiled and licked her neck and sucked on it as well, before pulling back again. "Doesn't it feel nice? All you have to worry about pleasing me and yourself...A sex slaves life is a perfect one for you," he whispered, moving his hands to play with her body, one hand rubbing her large breast, the other rubbing her pussy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-22-2009

Anny hesitated but then nodded and opened her mouth. She was not experienced in this at all but promised she would try her best. Before Shadow inserted his member she asked "Sh-should I do it in a special way?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-22-2009

"I, I'll still be allowed to leave right," Mindy moaned softly from the treatment on her breast and pussy, "I'm not, a prisoner."

"You ever had a milkshake?" Shadow asked, "Just close your mouth around it and suck like on a straw." he explained.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-22-2009

Anny nodded and then took the head of his cock in her mouth and gently did as he said. She looked up to look for any sign of whether she was doing it right or wrong.