Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-09-2009

(Domain name expired and some bot or something bought it right away. Douches)

Mindy finally pulled up the driveway of her home. Getting out of her car she rubbed her head a bit, Wow, what a day. she thought, yawning slightly, Nice long nap will feel good.

Shadow cocked his head to the side as cute as he could and looked up at her curiously, Ugh, this cute stuff is making me sick. Can't wait to make this whole family nothing more than my harem. he thought.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-09-2009

She relaxed a little and stepped out, making sure not to turn her back on him. "Bad puppy!" she said angrily. "Dont do that again!" Suddenly she remembered her sister and decided to check on her, just to be safe. Anny was asleep on her bed. Amy shook her head. "Lazy." She turned around then and began to get dressed. She was going to her friends house for a bit, knowing that Cathy's parents were away for at least three days and the girl was way richer then them, which mean that they could use all her cool stuff without any parental bothers. She left her sisters room and closed the door, looking back at shadow. "Dont do that again! Do it again and I will get the newspaper." She said before turning and heading for the garage to get her bike. There mother would be home in about twenty minutes to pick Anny up and take her to her friends house, and then she would be all alone to do the house work, Shadow had a nice selection of things to do, even if he didnt know it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-09-2009

Finally here, Alex groaned in his head. He was getting tired of following his prey, and was glad they could be alone now. He followed his prey into her house, waiting, knowing that the time to appear was soon. Maybe when she is asleep tonight, I'll wake her up and we can spend the night together, he laughed in his head.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-10-2009

Ooh a newspaper, I'm terrified. Shadow thought with a small huff, Well, she's already under my command, that girl won't give me much difficulty, and if I can get my bitch and her mother together it should be easy to convice her to give herself up. he looked around a bit, Isn't anyone in this house ever home at the same time? he wondered.

Mindy sleepily threw her things onto a desk as soon as she walked into the house, her career allowed her quite a few fineries, her home was decorated quite well with a number of chairs, couches, and a large TV with a selection of movies, some of them her own, Okay, finally bed. Maybe the world will make more sense after a good rest. she thought, with a large yawn as she stretched out, showing off her figure.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-10-2009

(lol, shadow, I cant tell who Shadow is talking about since he just says her, she and bitch, I dont know who he wants in the house and such)

Soon Amy was heading out on her bike and Anny was smiling contently in her bed. She was still feeling are warm and tingly from whatever Shadow had done and slipped a hand into her pajama pants and began to lightly run a finger up and down her slit, shivering from the excitement that that very small touch gave her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-10-2009

No time like the present, as they say! Alex laughed in his head as he became visible once more and grabbed Mindy's breasts from behind, squeezing and rubbing the two orbs. "Did you miss me?" he asked, as he played with her large breasts. "Hmmm? Did these get bigger, my lovely whore?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-12-2009

(lol, whoops, sorry bout that Silver. I've got an idea that involves Amy and the mom cat, but that can wait.)

Shadow yawned slightly as he walked back into the bedroom, jumping up on the bed behind Anny, he couldn't see what she was doing but the scent and where her hand was was evidence enough of what she was doing, "You want me to help with that?" he asked, drapping his paws over her arm and looking down at her hand.

Mindy first thought was a burglar or something, luckily she'd taken a number of self defense courses, "Wrong house, wrong day!" She shouted, ducking out of the assailant's grip and spun around with a powerful kick aimed at his head.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - MasterZero - 02-12-2009

The kick landed and smacked Alex's head, and he crashed on the ground. "Hm...Didn't see that coming," he groaned and held his head. He stood up and cracked his neck and glared at Mindy. "Now what was that for?" he asked as the tentacles came out of his back once more, four of them, black as night.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-12-2009

Anny almost jumped when Shadow joined her on the bed but smiled and nodded shyly. She really liked how it felt, like allot! She would have to share this with her friends some time. In any case she pulled away her covers and then slipped off her pajama pants and top, lying naked save for her socks on the bed. "Um...d-do you want me to just lay here?" She asked, blushing cutely, still a little nervous about the new situation.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-13-2009

"Y-you," Mindy backed away a bit, "How, what are you doing here?"

"Yeah, that's perfect," Shadow smiled, moving down between her legs. Her pussy was already plenty wet from the girl's own playing but he was sure he could make her wetter, "Just relax, and enjoy," He said, sticking out his long broad tongue and running it across her pussy lips.