Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-08-2008

"A-alright," Mindy gulped, nodding her head. As soon as the phone was turned on she spoke, "Hello?" she asked, surprisingly sounding incredibly calm despite the circumstances.

"Where the hell are you?" A female's voice came over the phone, "We've got fucking work to do at the studio and you're of on some damn game."

"It's nothing, just, taking a bit longer than I expected." Mindy answered, "I'll be back, as soon as I can." she said.

Shadow looked back towards the door as Amy left, then smiled a bit, Why not, might as well have some fun. He yawned a bit, then began talking, "Can't believe they expect me to play with some ball, these anthro's are strange creatures." he spoke as if talking to himself.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-08-2008

Anny's eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. "You...You can talk?!" She said getting closer so that if he spoke again she would hear him better. She was kneeling next to him now with her face only a few inches from his. "Say something again boy!" She said excitedly.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-09-2008

"Huh? You, can understand me?" Shadow asked, acting surprised, "Wow, this is a first, no one else ever understood me before."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-09-2008

"Good girl," Alex smiled as he closed the phone, hanging up the call. "But I hate to break it to you, you'll never leave me. Now...I believe I was punishing you," he chuckled as his tentacles began massing her tits, and he used his hands to rub her clit, teasing her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-09-2008

"Wow! You..You mean Im special? Like I can talk to animals?" Anny asked with adorable wide eyes. Still only dressed in her loose pajamas, she looked incredibly cute standing there, one four legs bending down and looking at the little Shadow with big eyes full of wonder. "Wow...This is soooooooo cool! I cant wait to tell Amy! She is going to be soooo jealous!" She giggled and pet Shadows head gently, scratching behind his ear. Her cat like nails made the scratching much better and more precise, adding to the pleasurable pet, just another perk to having cat girls around. "You talk really well for a puppy." She commented, not suspicious at all. "Are all doggies super smart from birth? Oh! Do you guys have a super secret society that protects the world?!" Anny was letting her imagination run wild now, but that only made her look even cuter as she continued to make wild guesses about his past.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-11-2008

"You might wanna skip on telling your sister," Shadow sighed a bit from the scratching, "I already tried talking to her and she couldn't understand me, might think you're crazy or something. It's very rare to be able to understand one of us." Shadow fought hard not to laugh at some of her questions, "Well, compared to the rate you anthros learn it might be surprising, but most of us ferals learn quite quickly. And no, I'm just a normal dog, no secrets at all." he said with a small smile.

Really wish he hadn't hung up on her. Mindy groaned a bit, biting the inside of her lip to keep from moaning.

(studio)

A dark black cat moved the phone away from her ear, staring in disbelief for a second, "Did that bitch just hang up on me?" she growled, quickly redialing the number.

OOC:

Katt: that dye better wash out.

Shadow: Time will tell.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-11-2008

Alex growled as the phone rang again and he looked at Mindy. "Tell her you have bad reception, or the batteries are dying! Just make her leave for a long time!" Alex ordered as he opened up the phone and stopped pleasuring Mindy.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-11-2008

Anny's eyes opened wide and she smiled just as wide, taking Shadow up in her arms and saying "Wow! So Im really special?! Thats so cool! Its good to because I want to be a vet when I grow up!" She smiled and began to pet Shadow, loving this new found "power" of hers. "So what do you want to do? Oh! whats your name? I mean your name name. And do you have any friends? Can we talk to them to?!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-12-2008

"I, I'm busy, don't call again." Mindy yelled into the phone, her voice slightly hoarse as she tried not to beg her to come.

"Busy my ass, you're fucking someone aren't you?"

"I said I'm busy,"

"I'm coming out there and dragging you back myself, where are you?"

Mindy hesitated a bit, should she tell her or not, if they were fast she might just be rescued, but if it didn't work, "I, I'm," She looked up at Alex, unsure of what she should do.

"Uh, Shadow is fine," He smiled, "And, it's not quite like that, just like you there are few ferals that can understand anthros." Shadow moved around a bit, puking Anny with his cock, "Oh, uh, sorry, it, kinda just popped up on me." he said.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-12-2008

Anny blushed but smiled. "Its OK, my body has been acting pretty strange to." She said looking down at her breasts. "Like these!" she said poking them in each side, gently squeezing them together. "My mom and sister have big ones to, and now mine are growing! They were hardly there a few weeks ago." She shrugged and then smiled wider. "So what should we do?" She asked excitedly.