Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-04-2008

OOC: No, guess he just didnt like it.

IC: "Oh wow!" Amy exclaimed as soon as she saw the diamond and then the gold. She ran off to wash it off and showed it to her mother and sister. "Its so pretty!" The younger cat girl said. "And it looks like its worth allot." the mother added looking impressed. "I guess....I guess that we can keep the flea bag. But dont let him track more mud in the house!" the mother said at last, taking the ring. She could really use money right now, raising two girls by herself was hard enough, this would help considerably. Both the girls squealed with joy and Amy scooped up shadow and hugged him despite the mud. She then stroked him and kissed his nose, so happy that she could keep the dog she had rescued from that horrible horrible man.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-05-2008

"You, SICK BASTARD!" Mindy shouted, enraged to the point that she was actually starting to pull away a bit, "What do you think will happen when people come here looking for me and then suddenly vanish themselves? More people will come and you'll be figured out, and destroyed somehow."

Well, that takes care of that problem. Shadow thought, licking Amy's nose, Now then, what to do, that mother isn't half bad herself, I wonder how hard she might be to capture and dominate. Forcing those two to put on a lesbian show would be amazing. he thought with a small grin, unable to stop himself his cock began to slide out of it's sheath at the picture in his mind.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-05-2008

Amy continued to hug Shadow and pet him for a while before she even noticed his erection emerging. She realized it when Anny began to giggle and blush a little. Pulling away, Amt saw it and blushed crimson, looking adorable and embarrassed. The mother was already getting her keys, she was not going to waist time finding out the exact worth of what she had. "Im going out for a little while OK? Amy, your in charge." And with that she walked into the garage and left the two girls alone. This was not uncommon for the single mother, but she failed to realize that it was not two she was leaving alone this time, but three. Amy placed shadow down after blushing some more and said "Do you think he wants to play a game?" Anny nodded her head enthusiastically, though it was clear she was the one who wanted to play. She ran into her room and got a small, golf ball sized toy basketball. "Fetch!" she said as she through the ball down the hallway to see if Shadow would play.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-06-2008

"Do not anger your Master!" Axel roared and suddenly hi tentacles came out and grabbed Mindy, trying to grab her arms and legs. If they succeed, Axel would pull back as his tentacles lifted her up so her head was near the roof of the room. "No more, games. I will break you, whore."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-06-2008

She can't be serious. Shadow thought as he watched the ball roll across the floor, Maybe I should just handle that little one now, no it'd be too much trouble trying to handle them both at once, she may have that collar but it'd still be difficult if I was distracted. Have to think this through, she wasn't that hard to catch, maybe I could convince her mother to take her place as my slave and recapture her. Shadow yawned a bit and layed his head down on the ground, seemingly uncaring of the ball.

Mindy attempted to avoid the tentacles but her position made it impossible as they caught her and raised her into the air, "Never, I don't care what you do, I refuse to submit!" She growled.

Suddenly the pocket of her pants began to ring, a loud buzzing noise emanating from it as her phone recieved a call.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-07-2008

Anny frowned and said "Come on boy, you can do it!" She retrieved the ball and waved it in front of him. "Come on, come on! Get the ball, boy!" She said, trying to get him excited. Amy smiled and shook her head, Obviously the dog did not want to play right now, but then, what did he want to do?

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-07-2008

"Hmmm?" Alex smiled, and took the phone out of her pants. "Who's this?" he asked, and made one of his tentacles gain a sword like end, and moved it near Mindy' neck. He then held the phone so Mindy could see the caller ID. "Who is it?"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-07-2008

Shadow followed the ball a bit, Fine, I'll entertain them, for now. he thought, lunging at the ball, tackling Anny to the ground with him standing on top of her.

Mindy looked over at the phone, reading the name, "It, it's someone I work with, at my studio." she told him.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-07-2008

Anny yelped as she was tackled and looked up to see the puppy standing on her stomach. "Wow, this puppy is really strong!" She said, scratching him behind his ear and giggling as his paws tickled her. Amy sighed, thinking that Anny might have been hurt buy seeing that she was just fine. "Anny, I'll let you play with him for a little while alright? Im going to take a shower." Amy said as she walked towards the bathroom. "Call me if anything happens." Shadow now had his choice. It would be easy to trap or distract the smaller cat girl with anything and with that done he could go to the shower and play with his little pet. Or he could take advantage of her not being there and have some fun with the smaller, cuter sister. It was his choice.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-07-2008

"And what will you tell them?" Alex asked, and made his sword like tentacle near her neck, getting closer and closer. "If they ask where you are, tell them whatever it takes to keep them away. I don't care what, just something to keep them away from here, and from ruining my plan, got it?" he asked. If Mindy nodded, Alex would put the phone on speak and hold it up for her to talk.