Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-27-2008

OOC: Whoops, my bad Silver, I meant for Shadow to run off and do something then get back just a bit before the girls were waking up (Your post).

IC:

Mindy coughed a bit and sneezed, "You, you're bluffing, there's nothing like that in the world." she coughed through the powder.

Shadow snuck quietly back into the house, he had set everything up for when they tried to take him to a pound tomorrow. He curled down on his 'bed' and fell asleep.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-28-2008

Shadow only gt an hour or two of sleep before the sun came up and Amy got up and smiled, pulling Shadow into the bed with her and petting him softly as she laid him on his side next to her. "Oh your so cute." The incredibly cute Amy said, her soft pink pajamas increasing that effect as she hugged and nuzzled Shadow. "I dont want to send you to the pound." she said sadly, sounding on the verge of crying.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-28-2008

"There's no such things as ghost either, right?" Alex asked, before thrusting in and grabbing her breasts and rubbing them, and kissing the back of her neck. "I will break you, and then you will be my little whore forever."

---------------

Mai let out a moan and suddenly came right on Daisy's fingers and began sucking on Daisy's cunt, seemingly broken. She licked and sucked it, and played with Daiy's clit with her tounge, moaning greatly herself.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 11-28-2008

Don't worry, I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Shadow thought, licking Amy's nose a bit before he squirmed free, running to the door and scratching at it, whimpering a bit like he had to go out.

"You, kaff, said I could, leave!" Mindy cried, trying harder to escape from her tormentor, "Please, leave me alone!"

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 11-28-2008

Amy got up and stretched in a rather feline way. After the little sexy display, she walked to the door and stroked shadow's head before opening the door for him. "There you go." She said with a smile. "Take care of your business so my little sister can say goodbye to." She added, wiping her eye.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 11-29-2008

Alex grabbed Mindy by her shoulders and pulled out his dick and held her as she tried to fight him off. "My dear Mindy, this can go down two ways. You do as I say, and give in, and be my whore and love slut, and you will receive great pleasure in return or..." Alex began, and out of his back came some tentacles that were even bigger than his dick and they circled around them. "I will be a very mean Master, and make you go crazy, and suffer. Your choice."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 12-01-2008

Shadow shook his head a bit as he ran towards the front door, oh well, guess I'll have to bring it to her. he thought as he jumped up towards the door, grabbing the handle and opening it so he didn't risk being seen in his humanoid form. As soon as he was outside he sniffed around a bit, finding the spot he had buried something last night, he furiously began to dig a small hole, pulling out a small object in his jaws. He ran back through the house, leaving a trail of mud behind him and jumping onto Amy's lap, dropping the object with a large amount of dirt, the object he had buried was a small gold ring with a large diamond on it, something he'd acquired from a diffrent victim, worth millions, Alright, so are you going to get rid of the dog that just found you a small fortune? he wondered.

"But, you promised, I'd be able to leave." Mindy whimpered, "My job, people will wonder where I went." she insisted, though had stopped fighting as much from seeing the tentacles.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-01-2008

"Doesn't matter. I'm stronger than any normal human, and I can do this," Alex smiled and turned his hand into a blade. "Besides, if anyone came they share your fate as a slut to one of the many rapist that are here," he laughed and thrust into her warm pussy again, fucking her as his tentacles massaged her breasts.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 12-03-2008

OOC: Mian has dropped out of all RPs in this section. So from here on out, we dont have to wait for him.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - KingZero - 12-03-2008

((That's a shame. Do you know why Silver?))