Digiartists' Domain Community!
The Mansion...on the HILL! - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Fetish RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: The Mansion...on the HILL! (/showthread.php?tid=7810)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 01-29-2011

Anny arched her back, her tail arching as well and touching her forehead as she cried out in pleasure, the feeling of Shadow filling her up with his sperm and sealing her shut with his knot was too much for her lust crazed mind to take and she came harder than ever before, shaking and drooling as her pussy convulsed around Shadow's cock, making her tighter while her cunt milked his cock. Then she collapsed, panting and moaning on the ground, completely exhausted.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-03-2011

(Ello ello?)

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-04-2011

OOC: Was waiting on Mr. E but guess he's busy or forgotten. Oh well.

IC:

Shadow panted heavily, drool dripping onto the back of Anny's neck as he moaned with pleasure from the tightness of her cunt, "Told you... it'd feel good." he smiled as he licked at hte back of her neck, moving around a bit and causing his cock to move inside of her.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 02-04-2011

OOC: Sorry I was busy. Shadow just post and I'll post after you

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-05-2011

(Shadow posted, its your turn)

Anny merely panted, moaned and purred as he spoke to her, tilting her head up to see him, letting him lick her face, and licking back affectionately if he did. When he began to move around inside her she cried out softly and moaned, closing her eyes tightly. The little cat was spent, and would not be able to last another powerful sex session. When Shadow released her she would fall asleep, thus leaving shadow with the two unconscious Cat girls, his to do with as he pleased.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-05-2011

Without her moving around it didn't take long for Shadow's cock to relax enough for him to slide out of her deflowered cunt, still dripping with a mix of their cum, "Darn, looks like I wore out both my new toys too fast. Oh well, I'm sure they'll be ready to play more in the morning." he grinned. He carefully moved both girls onto the bed, lying down between them as he smiled.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 02-09-2011

"Yes mistress" Lilith said as she walks over to the drawer and opened it. She opened it and pulled out the Strap-on, "wow this is big" Lilith said as she put it on and rubbed it, "I think your pet will love this mistress" Lilith said.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Maero - 02-11-2011

In the morning Amy was the first one to wake up, yawning softly and stretching out her arms. She didnt feel like getting up, the bed was even warmer than usual, and she felt exhausted. For a few seconds she did not remember why she felt so tired, or how she even got into the bed. She began to recount the events of the last night in her head as she snuggled back into Shadow's side and closed her eyes, before opening them wide and backing away, almost falling out of the bed. She would scream unless Shadow stopped her, and the scream would probably wake and scare Anny.

---------

"Uhhh, please hurry.." Amanda begged, wiggling and moaning, still bound tightly and barely able to move. She raised her ass into the air, and licked Katt's lap, trying to get attention. Her body was burning up, she could barely stand it.

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Shadowknight - 02-11-2011

Shadow had been awake for a bit, quickly wrapping a hand around Amy's mouth as soon as it looked like she was about to scream. He put a finger to his mouth to tell her to be quiet as he nodded towards Anny, standing up and walking out of the bedroom. He removed his hand and smiled at her, "Sorry bout that, she's just too cute when she's asleep. Didn't want you to wake her."

"Oh I'm sure she will," Katt purred as she held onto Amanda's tail and pulled it out of the way to better expose her dripping cunt, "I sure hope you know how to use it." she chuckled as she looked down at Amanda, "You can do better than that, I know you can eat another girl out quite well."

RE: The Mansion...on the HILL! - Mr.E - 02-20-2011

Lilith smiles and thrusts into Amanda roughly, "yes I do" Lilith said as she thrusted into her hard. She loves fucking sluts and making them cum.